• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"too much" MDMA abuse?

UnknownUser76

Greenlighter
Hi, I've been taking MDMA regularly for a while...

I get pretty pure champagne coloured rocks, I have a medium tolerance although I've never had more than 400mg

I usually take 100mg on an average night and 250mg when "out out"

I roll once per week on 100-150mg, mostly capped and popped with an antacid but sometimes sniffed, I'm currently 18

I get a harsh come-up (quite orgasmic,) with a super chatty mid-high with that nice dull muscle ache across chest etc...

Comedowns are extremely mild, 50-50 on whether I can sleep but when I do I sleep like a baby. When I can't, I either nap through the day or smoke weed to get some sleep

Day-after I get no problems unless I hit it hard, and even that it's just slight "mind-foggyness" (pretty low attention spam,) second day after I'm dandy.

Been at this for about 6 months, I do find mdma quite theraputic, before taking drugs I was quite depressed and now I have an amazing social life and feel great about my own life.

Was just wondering, shouldn't I be passed that "date-phase" by now? My comedowns have actually been getting better since I started, even though they've never been slightly a problem. Are the small abouts of MDMA I've been doing keeping me at an "ok-phase" where my serotonin bucket is only half-draining?

Big question though: do some rare people have brains that are just "good copers" with the drug? If so I suppose I'm a lucky one ;)

Note: I also smoke like a chimney when I'm on it, but refuse to smoke the day after which kinda balances it out

Maybe I've been getting something like MDA? If so I wouldn't know the difference, but it's quite clear my stuff isn't "psychedelic" in any way, just empathogenic

Anyway, thanks for reading this, I'd be very happy to see any kind of comments below, currently my body clock got reset and I feel great but haven't slept (sniffed about 100-150mg at 12,) but sadly my weed man is away (a dark time for all, indeed)

Edit: I should maybe include this sad story... I used to be in love with ketamine, as ya know it's a much cleaner drug that much better suits the solo play lifestyle...

Sadly my ket dealer started charging the same £30g bags and quite literally half filling them (0.6g one time) and his kitty went from shardy to all crushed which only makes me believe it's a 0.6g of cut ket... such a shame, it really is my DOC and is a lot better for my body, but I'm not a rich man, I am infact a poor student. >sadface<

Edit: I just remembered I've had other mdma too, brown stuff that smells slightly aniseedy (i've read this is just due to it being synthesised with "saffrole") effects were pretty damn close to my usual stuff, may have been slightly more "loving" but this may be placebo for me being all like "damn this summo dat brown stoof, very guud yes?"

Once a week for 6 months, so roughly 24 times.

What we do know from research and brain scans- at that frequency, you will have suffered some kind of irreversible brain damage especially at your age with brain development going on. To what extent, we don't know.

What we also don't know- your individual body chemistry and how your body is compensating.

Good to hear you haven't had any issues yet but eventually you likely will.

The negative effetcs dont kick in for a few years even if ur someone who can use regularly and still function and feel ok. I would get out of the every weekend habit if i were you. Your dosage is good but at the rate your going to start doubling and quadrupling the dose due to tolerance. The temporary social buzz your experiencing now isnt worth becoming an anxious anti social mess in about 5-10 years either. Good luck

I also smoke like a chimney when I'm on it, but refuse to smoke the day after which kinda balances it out
lol

Are the small abouts of MDMA I've been doing keeping me at an "ok-phase" where my serotonin bucket is only half-draining?
No.

Big question though: do some rare people have brains that are just "good copers" with the drug?

Some are better than others, but nobody can use MDMA on a weekly basis forever, and people seem to find their limits suddenly and painfully rather than gradually. You're asking for a bad time if you continue to use the way you have been. Since you're young, your body is very resilient and you might not feel the effects of what you're doing to it today until a few years from now.

Use less drugs.

You urgently need to stop your shit. You are setting yourself up to have one hell of a nightmare in a year or two.

For fucks sake you need to stop immediately. You have any idea what you're doing???

MDMA is no joke. It's extraordinarily powerful and demands to be used in moderation. While there is some debate about what moderation means, at the minimum you should space out your rolls to once a month. And under no circumstances take more 200 mg.

If you give yourself a month, the 200 mg will floor you and make the experience amazing. Then, recoup over the next month, eating a good diet, exercising, reading, talking, being engaged. Then, when it comes time to roll again, your brain will be elastic and healthy and it can take the pounding MDMA gives is.

Make no mistake: MDMA is gorgeous, so goddamned gorgeous, but it is a hammer to your skull. Use sparingly and reverently.

I have a deep.respect for mdma, it provides literally the most enjoyable feeling a human will ever experience in a whole lifetime and gives you such crystal clear insight that words can't. begin to explain. it makes.me.so angry when rappers publicize it and start bragging about taking mdma for all the wrong reasons
.its. so irritating

There are people who say its okay to use it like this

I can only tell you my experience. Like you, for six months, from age 19-20 I used for thirty nights, a little more than once a week. After the second time, which my second time was four days after my first and about 250-400 mgs I never got the magic back untill i took a thirteen ,yes thirteen year total break

anyways for months afterwards I suffered cognitive dysfunction, low self esteem, feeling bad about myself, illogical thinking. Could I be wrong? yes but it felt for me it took close to two years for my brain to repair itself where I felt quite balanced. Just my experience, so take it what its worth.

Damn,you Brits(dont get me wrong,i love England?and i agree young people...blabla.But to say he WILL get brain damage is just fu..ing WRONG.Read some Literatur but NOT from the Drug War Clowns,take ciggies(cancer Sticks and booze)into Account and stop scaring people.Course.there is risk, but we dont live in a perfect world so people WILL take drugs!Honestly,seeing 13year olds shooting up bothers me more.
Mo