Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone 7.5mg/Percocet - Inexperienced - Happy High

Absent

Greenlighter
Oxycodone 7.5mg/Percocet trip log
May 13th, 2017

Took 1 and a half 5/325 Percocets (round, white, generic) at 7:24AM on an empty stomach. This is my 3rd time using, not sure if I will feel anything since the dose is so low, but I'm going to try. I was taking 15mg the other times. Last time I used was about 2 weeks ago. I'm 5'3, 120lbs so I hope I'm tiny enough to feel it even at the low dose. I'm in a shitty/angry/depressed, impulsive mood and I haven't eaten in ~18 hours.

Taking it alone outside in the rain wrapped up in a blanket. Nice sounds. Early morning. Wrote this as I went through it and edited it after, so excuse the present tense:

7:38: I took it about 15 minutes ago. Headache I had earlier is subsiding and now I've got a wave of dizzy. Feels good. Calm dizzy. :) it's coming on. Not much body sensation yet.

7:43: oh yeah it's hitting me. Dopey smile feeling dazed, glazed, warm, and floaty. In a bubble. So nice. Gonna lay down, so warm and happy

7:45: headache completely gone and I keep going up. Gonna settle in with a video game until I peak. Very happy and content, pleasant calm with warmth and soft feeling all around me. Strong body high.

7:50: Who knew I didn't need to dose as high as I was taking them? I usually nod out but this is just a nice slow breathing and occasionally letting my eyes close. Everything feels soft and warm even as I sit on a hard bench in the rain. It's not as sedating as it was with the higher dose. It's even better. I couldn't be worried about anything if I tried. I always get tingles in my jaw when euphoria starts and that is starting now.

7:55: Time passing faster now, eyesight going wobbly but feels so good. Think I just keep closing my eyes. Feeling it in my head for sure now, pure euphoric. I feel amazing and carefree. Everything is going to be okay. Feels like being wrapped in a blanket straight from the dryer and anything that touches my skin is better than I anticipate. So good. Itchies started. I can focus if I try but I don't care to try. I'm in heaven. Head is spinning nicely. Dry mouth too.

8:05: Headache came back strangely enough but I walked around some. Still high though lol. So warm, it's nice. Little tingles. I don't think it's possible to peak that fast(?) but I feel weirdly more sober.

8:10: Itchy and sleepy warm again. No more euphoria. That's okay. Still pleasant and so calm.

8:15: Itching all over but it's nice. This peaked so fast. Kind of bummed it's slowing. Still calm and feel carefree, but not numbed out or nodding. Body high mostly gone.

8:20: Itchy itchy. Muscle twitches.

8:25: feels like high came back strong but more subtle. Sleepy, nice scratching (feels good), dry mouth, eyes drifting closed a lot. Rolling shut. So warm. Content and calm. Super calm. Still feel like I'm in a mental bubble where nothing could bother me. Getting hard to focus to type again. Best way to spend the weekend :) I'm scratching constantly.

8:30: Well I think my peak was very fast and early, it certainly isn't coming now. I'm on the other end. Feeling good though. This is one of the best parts... post-euphoria feel so functional and a nice, calm tired. Like I can't worry. Probably look high as fuck though.

8:31: Just checked. Little pupils and dope face. I took a picture of myself during euphoria and another now. I find them funny to laugh at when I'm sober.

8:33: time is moving slower again. Very sleepy and relaxed.

8:37: nodding almost completely unconscious. At peace. It's nirvana, it's what I love about opiates

8:45: Itchy still but less intense. Nodding more controllable but there. Don't care about anything much but feel good.

9:00: Well I'm nodding harder now than before and I thought it ended ~10 minutes ago. Can barely keep my eyes open. This is fun.

9:15: nodded into different mental state, calm calm calm. Like dreaming awake.

9:20: Well I'm gonna end the log there! Wow what an amazing high. Feeling sober enough to talk and walk again but happy as can be. Slightly nauseated but nothing bad. :)

I know I'm gonna feel good for another hour at least but the note-worthy part is over. Definitely gonna do this again whenever I get the chance. I never liked any drug until oxy... This though? This is the best.

It's addictive, but ever since I tried it I don't care. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you wanna throw your life away to addiction. There is no controlling it: there is no smart or safe way to take strong opiates.

If you do want to throw away your life, however, there is no better high. I have heroin addicts in my immediate family so I mean it when I say that opiates chew you up and spit you out. If you wanna use oxy or any strong opiate regularly, be ready to say goodbye to anything else you really care about.

What a remarkable feeling though, no matter how shitty my mood is when I take it. It replaces everything with warm joy and calm. Pretty consistent high from the other 2 times I used. Maybe better at the lower dose. Less nodding, faster onset but shorter euphoria.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_percocet
substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: