Letrozole as an AI

blue comet

Bluelighter
I'm currently on TRT dosing at 200mg test cyp per week. I got blood work last month the day before my weekly injection and my testosterone levels were at 642 ng/dl, my estradiol at 31.4 pg/ml and my estone at 84 pg/ml (listed in the high range). I am looking to control my e2 for improvements in energy and my sex drive.

I was taking .25mg anastrozole per week which wasn't doing much for me in terms of feeling better. My doctor suggested and prescribed me letrozole to combat the high estone and estradiol. My pills are 2.5mg.

Has anyone had any experience using letrozole as an AI? What would be the best way to dose this? My doctor has it at 2.5mg per day which seems like a good way to crash my e2.

I'm currently on TRT dosing at 200mg test cyp per week. I got blood work last month the day before my weekly injection and my testosterone levels were at 642 ng/dl, my estradiol at 31.4 pg/ml and my estone at 84 pg/ml (listed in the high range). I am looking to control my e2 for improvements in energy and my sex drive.

I was taking .25mg anastrozole per week which wasn't doing much for me in terms of feeling better. My doctor suggested and prescribed me letrozole to combat the high estone and estradiol. My pills are 2.5mg.

Has anyone had any experience using letrozole as an AI? What would be the best way to dose this? My doctor has it at 2.5mg per day which seems like a good way to crash my e2.

Anastrozole and letrozole are similar in their mechanism of action ie: competitive, reversible binding of aromatase enzyme CYP19A1..

I might suggest your Dr's previous advice of 0.25mg anastrozole was not enough to warrant switching to 2.5mg letrozole per day (you might indeed crash E2)..

Maybe you should request your Dr revise your dose.. or increase anastrozole to 0.25mg eod..

I was thinking, do you do two shots per week or just one? If two then probably 0.25mg adex on injection days would do the trick. For me at that dose of test, 2.5mg of letro even once per week would crash my estrogen

My doctor had originally prescribed me 1mg of anastrozole per day; I changed it to .25mg per week based upon research and 1mg crashing my e2.

I currently dose one injection per week, typically every Thursday. If taking anastrozole, I would take it with the injection.

Letro is a bit strong - as above, you'd probably do better with anastrozole 0.25mg EOD. Alternatively you could break the pill up and try different doses. Your ultimate guide to dose should be blood tests though.

Yea I have used all the different types of ai but now I just take 1 mg caps of letro. Depending on what I'm running is how I decide how much letro I need to take of course. At the beginning of each blast there is a period where I'm figuring out how much I need to take . I don't use bloods to figure this out. Bloods takes days to get back the results so by then things can change. You need to go by feel . Learn how your body reacts to these drugs ( gear in general)