Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly overdose fear and anxiety

Abcdefgxyz

Greenlighter
Hey guys
This is my first post but really should have done this a while ago.

So basically until two months ago I was quite a frequent Molly user. (Took it once every fortnight or so) But around 3 months ago took probably around three quarters of a gram of pure crystal (not sure on exactly how much, possibly more) and drank a bottle of wine.
Looking back it was a pretty horrible experience. I could barely move or talk, and near the end of the night I was going delirious, hallucinating with no control over my speech, I threw up, and only realised a few days later that I didn't urinate for a very long time.
The months that followed have been quite horrible. I now have anxiety (inc pretty intense health anxiety) I feel out of touch with reality, lack of balance, memory, and constant confusion and migraines. Sometimes I even manage to convince myself that I've died, but usually I just feel very fragile. But basically I just want to know if, taking into account what I've described, I have done any permanent damage, if I took a very dangerous amount/was actually close to death, and if it will it go away in time?
Apologies for not being able to describe things very well, but I'm very tired
Thanks guys xox

I think you know the answer to your own question. How many times have you rolled over the past 2 years? How many total trips? This doesn't sound good my friend.

You took too much but really even then it isn't that likely you were close to death - your a bit shook up and paying for your excess (quite possibly suffering from some anxiety) but you'll likely be fine in time; look after yourself and try not to worry too much.