• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Another day, Another eleven

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
9/11, 7/7, 4/11, 3/11 (I won't get into why this was a display of how the armies of the powers that be are 30 years ahead scientifically than they will admit, but this natural disaster was made worse, and also Stuxnet/Flame, Japan being one of the most infected country out there?

May there be no 5/11. The mad men love their numerology and gematria. It doesn't mean anything but to them it's as serious as the guys taking care of Mecca as their job.

May this day be a regular day May 11th. May there be the least suffering, man-made or otherwise. Because with this President anything could cause him to want to nuke everything.

Never forget that no psychological warfare was performed on us on 5/11 in the 21st century.

11, some say it's a lucky number, your alarm clock, you take a look it's 11:11, "it means someone is thinking about you".

11, just the drumsticks of the "Stonecutters" for me

Hasn't been a lucky number.

A similar one, 17 has been my lucky number since I was a child.
Teacher would choose a number between 1 and 30
17 gave me many gifts that seemed awesome at the time

May nothing special this 11th happen at all
All in all, it's going to be better for us, all.

As someone who appreciates numerology, despises the elite (will call them that to avoid showing too much of my love of conspiracies lol) and their twisted geometry and rituals and mass deceptions, I enjoyed reading this.

Thank you :)