• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Heh, currently in an argument with some flat Earth imbecile. I called him retarded. Here is his response...

"Each to there own fool science has turned in to a belief you have made up equations that seem to work but you have no proof not one shred of proof you just have numbers to explain things...? dumb ass wonder why they call a plane.. a plane? n not a sphere"

He hasn't even got a grasp on the English language (note 'there' instead of 'their') never mind science. What about "wonder why they call a plane.. a plane? n not a sphere". WTF? These idiots really get my fuckin back up...

Last edited:
Stressful day packing shit up. Where does all this stuff come from. Anyway nearly done. This calls for wine and diazepam.

Why can't these Flat Earthers, Young Earth Creationists, Climate Change Deniers and TERFs get an idea about gravity being a hoax? Preferrably several floors up a tower block .....

What a fucking waste of human energy.

They could do great things, build stuff, work together with people to change the world.

Instead, they want to convince us we live on a flat disc surrounded by a 200ft high wall of ice. And that the sun and moon are about a mile above us, and the same size.

Seriously, what a waste of planetary resources.

Heh, currently in an argument with some flat Earth imbecile. I called him retarded. Here is his response...

"Each to there own fool science has turned in to a belief you have made up equations that seem to work but you have no proof not one shred of proof you just have numbers to explain things...? dumb ass wonder why they call a plane.. a plane? n not a sphere"

He hasn't even got a grasp on the English language (note 'there' instead of 'their') never mind science. What about "wonder why they call a plane.. a plane? n not a sphere". WTF? These idiots really get my fuckin back up...

You should of asked him what he thought about those silly numbers and foolish science that created whatever hardware s/he is relying on too broadcast his 8 IQ's to the world.

High chance survival of the fittest will take care of this one....

six hours of gardening and house clearing at me mate's friend's place got me a bit of pocket money for various nefarious substances (ツ
managed to spill hot trash all over myself at the dump earlier and weed-strimmed my pinkie toe so i feel i earned a toot

Why can't these Flat Earthers, Young Earth Creationists, Climate Change Deniers and TERFs get an idea about gravity being a hoax? Preferrably several floors up a tower block .....

And if gravity don't get 'em, the cladding will ;)

I dropped acid once. It went down and i went up. Gravity is weird...or maybe i am ?

gravity goes up?!?28(

It does, kind of. When we stand, we are not being pulled towards the centre of the earth by gravity with the floor barring our trajectory , in fact we are being pushed up by the floor.

Gravity is the acceleration of mass through a 4 dimensional space time. You can equate it whenever you are sat in a vehicle (car / plane taking off) - the feeling you get as you are pushed back into your seat feels like gravity because it is essentially the same thing.

It does, kind of. When we stand, we are not being pulled towards the centre of the earth by gravity with the floor barring our trajectory , in fact we are being pushed up by the floor.

Gravity is the acceleration of mass through a 4 dimensional space time. You can equate it whenever you are sat in a vehicle (car / plane taking off) - the feeling you get as you are pushed back into your seat feels like gravity because it is essentially the same thing.

damn stee you're blowing me bloody mind
legit did not know that

Off to try and sell this fucking Mercedes again (shitbox, been trying to get shot of it for months).

damn stee you're blowing me bloody mind
legit did not know that

I have a pop culture knowledge of Physics (i can kind of see how amazing the concepts are but I cannot see the proof of how it works as my maths is shit). My post above may not be reality but it is the best theory of gravity we have at the moment (Einstein's General Theory Of Relativity) which is yet to make an incorrect prediction in the macro scale physical world as we observe it.

I will never have the mathematical skill to understand the theory, but his special theory of Relativity (which he developed a decade before the General application) is really easy to get your head round as it does not involve any maths, it can be demonstrated through a simple visual thought experiment and is mind blowing as it will allow you to understand why time moves at different speeds relative to the observer.

I'll never see the real beauty of the mechanisms as my mathematics is so pathetic but I still love fundamental physical concepts, especially as it relates to the observable universe.

I have read one fantastic book on Quantum Mechanics (written especially for 'tards like me by Jim Al-Khalili, the fantastic British Iraqi theoretical physicist, author and broadcaster - he does loads of science doc's for the Beeb) but again while the book was so well written and I felt I had numerous flashes of insight into the field, without the mathematical skill it is not something I will ever be able to serious follow and see its mechanisms in all its glory.

Back on topic - I promise I'll keep that shit to the physics / astronomy thread in the future.

Right now I'm doing something classified.

My going up when the acid went down was a combination of physics and chemistry. Then i came down again but the acid didn't come back up. Now thats weird.

I will never have the mathematical skill to understand the theory, but his special theory of Relativity (which he developed a decade before the General application) is really easy to get your head round as it does not involve any maths, it can be demonstrated through a simple visual thought experiment and is mind blowing as it will allow you to understand why time moves at different speeds relative to the observer.

oh is this the thought experiment with two lightning bolts and a speeding train?
if you haven't already suggest you watch national Geographic's Genius. its a biopic on Einstien's life and includes tons of his work explained in a way that even someone like me could get it. :)

oh is this the thought experiment with two lightning bolts and a speeding train?

That's the one I think they used the last time I saw it demonstrated on a BBC doc about Einstein - they're are variations but the double lightening strike is one of the most coherent I have seen. If you can, get a copy of Michio Kaku's 'Einstein's Cosmos: How Albert Einstein's Vision Transformed Our Understanding of Space and Time (Great Discoveries)' I swear by that book, it is a fantastically deep but still a really easy read (I've read it twice)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Einsteins-Cosmos-Transformed-Understanding-Discoveries/dp/0393327000/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498764473&sr=8-1&keywords=Einstein%27s+Cosmos%3A+How+Albert+Einstein%27s+Vision+Transformed+Our+Understanding+of+Space+and+Time+%28Great+Discoveries%29

That Genius sounds right up my ally and about my level. For general shit surfing, when I'm not trawling the depths of 'Wookepedia' (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page I can spend hours trawling around 'Einstein Online' - the ultimate internet resource for all things relativistic.

http://www.einstein-online.info/

cheers for the recommendations - i downloaded The Einstein Theory of Relativity (kindle free ePub) but couldn't wrap my head around it - but after watching Genius i feel a renewed interest. but yeah, def. watch it mate - if only for Albert's personal life (Einstein was quite the randy bugger ;))

Last edited: