• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

'you don't want morning sex with your dog do you..'

Not me, I don't even have a dog, I'm more of a cat person. Cats..they are all autistic (no, I don't fuck them. Cats, I mean, autistics, I fuck them alright, in fact I wouldn't shag anyone who isn't.) Dogs have masters and owners. Cats? they have employees.

But sex with dogs when people wake up in the morning? you haven't seen some of the videos I have online then.....

Search for a girl called 'bilara' aka 'bilola'. That'll wake you up alright=D

DEFINITELY not suitable for work!!!

Edit-and delete your browser history afterwards too....

As for me right now...my neck is fucking aching like an utter cunting shitbastardly son of a whoretwat. Passed out this morning, KO, fell backwards and smashed the back of my head and spine against a stone floor in the bathroom. Spent most of the day in hospital, had to have a CT scan done to ensure I hadn't broken my skull or damaged my spine. At least they gave me 56x30mg DHC tabs without paracetamol in them. Ideally, just when I've been collecting the OTC version for...well...it does involve a CWE, but I'm not drinking it..

But, some methadone arrived in the post for me this morning, and I'm pretty loaded on the stuff. got 80x5mg tabs, from a real decent guy, had it off the individual in question before, ordered one day, there the next, first thing in the morning. Thats dulling the edge of the pain alright. Although I still can't turn my neck to the right. Might pop another 50mg or so.

Bricking it. On Tuesday I managed to sprain both my ankles and badly twist my knee. It's not been so bad as I have a lot of help here but I have to go back to work on Tuesday. I work on my feet and it also seems ive hurt my back as well. This is not gonna be fun.

Aw fuck hun *carefully scoops you up and lays you on a nice soft sofa and brings some pain meds and some herb and starts a pizza in the oven* :)

I hope you feel better soon. Seems like we both have been in the fuckin' wars just lately. My shoulder is aching and my neck is sore as hell, having difficulty turning it to the right still.

My night was, as for me, going to be one long all over-heated all nighter, with just some methadone in the evening and morning today keeping me going. But about five minutes ago I just found that a spliff I'd gone to roll from the half oz bought a week ago or thereabouts, some had fallen to the floor. But it fell into a carrier bag with some boxes of meds in it, went to go for the meds, and found there was at least a doob worth of some pretty fucking strong skunk. And to top it off, I went upstairs, looking for a bowl, so as to get more out of it, several bongs vs one joint, And what did I find? a part used blister strip in a room I've not been in for a while, with 4 30mg 'zomorph' XR caps. These can be simply ground up, filtered and injected.

I thought I was going to have to take a couple of the dihydrocodeine 30 tabs that I got from the hospital when I went in to rule out having fractured my skull or had something like a hairline crack of the spine at the cervical area. But as it happened, its all going to go nicely, and those DHC can be put to better use, I'd only have took enough to take any restless edge off, because I've been building up the OTC version with APAP, for an extraction and to be.improved upon.

But now I have both random-find weed and random find morphine too. The look on my face when I saw that blister pack and smelled the odor of herb emanating from that carrier bag, and shaking it out on paper for at least a fat joints worth, that must have been fucking priceless!

*passes the bong to her royal sadieness :) *

Haha damn it just keeps getting better. Just found a cigar and a bottle of coke, that newish mango diet stuff. Alright, not something I'd pick generally but right now I'm fucking thirsty as.

Limpet that soft sofa sounds lush. I've been kicking it in bed with my knees and feet proped up. I also cracked my head pretty hard. Sporting a black eye with blood in my Sclera. Looking pretty awesome right now. Like a failed mma fighter.

Sorry I've not replied to your PM yet. I'll reply a bit later. My head is in bite sized chunks atm.

That sounds shit Sadie, can you not get a longer sick note from your GP?
Failing that, a perching stool for work?

Mend soon & take it as easy as you can<3<3

Christing rotted dog-scrotums sadie, how the fuck did that happen hun?

I do use the sofa as my bed, but I can make room for you, the covers will fit two :)

You feeling any better today hun? still having some issues turning my neck, feels like I cracked my skull pretty hard. But, seems like last night was really my night, so to speak, kept finding more and more drugs lying around. Thought I'd found a strip of methadone tabs, but no, I found two strips in the end. Picked up my regular pain med script and other stuff, moggies, chlormethiazole, oxy, morphine, so I am taking it easy, putting my feet up and making sure everything is liberally oiled with opiates, beer, heminevrin and moggies. Plus several tins of cigars.

*cracks another one from the 6-pack and one for you too my dear* Moggie? bit of dex? some pramipexole or chlormethiazole, oxy with that sadie? I know I need another line of oxy for sure, for that cracked noggin. I'm actually rather surprised at the hospital, because I was seen within a few minutes, and given quite a bit of DHC, over a gram and a half in total, plus must have 6-7 boxes of paramol collected together, and will be going out tomorrow (today rather) to go all over the city hunting down more, armed with a couple or syringes preloaded with say, 400mg morphine sulfate per rig, so whenever needs be I can just discretely uncap one in my pocket and stick it in the side of my upper leg, then continue walking as if nothing had happened, other than a sudden strong desire for a smoke.

Anyone else noticed that? that shooting opiates REALLY makes it rewarding to have a smoke a minute or two after? because I always need a cigar right after shooting up. Should be a good trip out to the city, lots of pharmacies in the city center, plenty of them in several towns and retail parks too. And it should take me past the one pharmacy I know that still sells codeine linctus, and IIRC one that might have the vile tasting terpin and codeine and at least one, maybe two that sell...whassisname..cough syrup based on opium tincture that tastes kinda spicy and of caramel/treacly flavour, makes a quite nice chewy toffee bar if cooked to turn the sugar to toffee/caramel.

Christing rotted dog-scrotums sadie, how the fuck did that happen hun?

I wish the story were more exciting but i slipped and cracked my head.

I was on holiday so at least I never had to take time off of work. Would have been better if it hadn't happened in the first place though. My first day back went better than expected. Lets see how my shift goes tonight.

That sounds like the sort of wish that falls under the 'be careful what you ask for, because you might get it' sort of category.

Currently busy setting up a gas generator, to pass a stream of chlorine gas through a flask containing a solution of sodium bromide. The more electronegative and more reactive halogen (Cl2) will react and displace the less reactive, more electropositive halogen from the sodium cation, leaving NaCl (table salt) and elemental bromine; then after distilling and drying the bromine, it will be added to a vessel containing a small quantity of red phosphorus, as a mixture with wetted sand, (the sand serves to moderate the reaction, which otherwise can and probably will burst into flames, or start glowing incandescent with the heat of the reaction), creating phosphorus triiodide in-situ, which due to the moisture, immediately hydrolyzes, to form hydrogen bromide (I need some triphenylphosphonium bromide, made by addition of triphenylphosphine to concentrated hydrobromic acid, so of course for that I need some concentrated hydrobromic acid, and as I haven't any on the lab shelves, it must be made.), and then the HBr piped in to H2O giving HBr(aq.), the triphenylphosphine added, then extracted into dichloromethane and subsequently, after being dessicated, added to some xylene or toluene and brought to reflux, decomposing the triphenylphosphonium bromide and causing it to give off anhydrous HBr gas, which is subsequently led into anhydrous glacial acetic acid to prepare a 30% solution. Which is what is needed for my.....project.

Quite a neat little trick to prepare anhydrous HBr from its aqueous solutions, no? The process even regenerates the triphenylphosphine, in the xylene/toluene, so there is almost no waste products produced, only water and salt, both of which are fine to dump down the drain.

You should build yourself the Demand Regulated Universal Gas Generation / Induction Equipment! Combines earth, water, air and fire -- or at least solid, liquid, gas and energy -- into one handy piece of equipment. Solid reacts with liquid to produce gas and energy. Pressure of gas forces liquid out of contact with solid and stops reaction. When gas is allowed to escape, liquid meets solid and reaction instantly restarts.

Worth building for the abbreviation alone :)

Like a Kipp gas generator? if so, I already have one.

And any headspace left containing Cl2 in the chlorine source I can push through by attaching a tank of argon to push it through, with a one-way valve interposed between the gas cylinder and the flask to prevent Cl2 backwashing through into the argon regulator. Same goes for removing any Cl2 left in the flask that the Br2 is being generated in, although the bromine will be subjected to distillation, so there shouldn't be any problems. Main issue I could see is formation of bromine monochloride, although the interhalogens are fairly quickly hydrolyzed by water, and BrCl is gaseous anyway. Although its doubtless going to be fairly unpleasant stuff, if my experience with iodine monochloride is anything to go by, ICl is a liquid to very easily melted crystalline solid, and it is unholy corrosive, plastic keck-clips are disintegrated by the tiny traces coming back up out of the receiver flask after distillation, and a few traces of vapor hanging around and escaping through the miniscule gap between two connected (horizontally) condensers a couple of feet away. They lasted all of about 10-15 minutes before cracking straight through and subsequently crumbling to powdery, whitish-bloom-covered crap. Stainless fares a little better, but no more than 12-15 hours or so. Overnight is enough to wipe them out completely.

So I'll be being rather careful to say the least. ICl is less reactive and aggressive AFAIK than BrCl, but even with ICl, I had a valve slip in my mask once, took off running like hell to fix it, and must have got a tiny whiff of it, left me needing an inhaler (I'm not asthmatic, its just damned unpleasant stuff), and over a long time, I've even seen teflon turn into ragged fibers which crumbled to dust when touched.

Last edited:
Yeah, but the original D.R.U.G.G.I.E. was made entirely from scrap and readily-available materials. Because in the days before the Internet, things used to be hard to get hold of .....

Oh..you weren't joking? Can you tell me more about this..erm...D.R.U.G.G.I.E julie? My Kipp has an annoyingly wide gap between the bottom chamber and the glass tube which passes through from the upper reservoir. Wouldn't mind building myself something that is a bit closer to my personal specifications.

And don't I know it, about the internet. Its made things SO much easier. I remember when I was a kid, I had to either make or scavenge EVERYTHING. If I wanted iodine, for example, I had to distill it out of tincture, lol I remember the long nights spent hunched over the lab bench instead of sleeping, meticulously distilling and resubliming the I2, and reclaiming what was left from the potassium iodide by means of generating chlorine gas from HCl and KMnO4, and gassing the result, followed by distilling the residues all over again.

No internet connection at the time...now, it is SO much easier. If I want say, LAH, borohydride, acid anhydrides and acid halides, red/white phosphorus, SOCl2, I just go send a quick email to some of my contacts, or for more mundane items just grab them from ebay. And I'll never have to bugger about rounding up every bottle of iodine tincture in every pharmacy within walking and public transport range and farting about distilling them, I can just order a kilo tub, stick it in the fridge (no, not the one my food is kept in, I've another fridge for that sort of thing) to prevent it vaporizing away slowly (halogens are pretty talented when it comes to escape artistry).

Such a bloody relief, julie, thats for damn sure, to not have to spend nights and what would have been the time left after getting home from school to prepare every last little thing I needed, bar a few OTC items. And its not only the being able to simply place an order for my chemical supplies and lab glass, but the ease of finding information, at one point, before the internet was commonplace and in every home, more or less, looking something up meant going to libraries and hoping that it would be in some reference book or other, whilst these days there are the likes of wikipedia, and even library genesis for pirating textbooks and all one now needs is the DOI number of whatever reference, no having to ask a uni or library to find me a copy; taking up a fair while for something to be dug out of hiding, no funny looks wondering what the very devil a pre-teen kid was doing needing all sorts of chemistry information involving rather nasty chemicals. To say nothing of the fact that now, if I need a reference, get it, read it, and then figure out that I want more information before starting, it can all be pulled from online in a matter of minutes.

Shortening the time it takes to get needed references from weeks or months to mere minutes, to put it mildly, makes my life one HELL of a lot easier, and allows me to find out everything I need to know AND then get the setup put together and the project started, whatever it might be, quite possibly finish it the same day.

Even such simple things as finding out the boiling point of something, back then, I'd have had to actually take a sample and heat it until it had reached its boiling point, taking more and more time that could be used for more productive ends.

Last edited:
Well I've got my bromine. At least, I've freed it from the NaBr, although I think I'm going to wait until the daytime heat is spent
before doing the distillation to recover it. Currently its just being left to sit in the flask, with a Dimroth condenser plugged into one of the flask necks, and a vigreaux column fitted to the top of the condenser, as due to the method used to produce it, namely hooking a flask full of potassium permanganate with a pressure-equalizing addition funnel to a piece of disposable plastic tubing with the glass part of a pipette shoved into it, the glass being the only portion of it that is allowed to contact the bromine, as otherwise, plastic would be attacked, and this passed through a hole in a stopper in a neck of the flask containing the NaBr solution, and the addition funnel being used to add concentrated hydrochloric acid to the permanganate, causing a vigorous stream of chlorine gas to evolve and be forced through the tubing/pipette arrangement, condensing any bromine vapor that is carried upwards through the condenser and vigreaux, whilst the byproduct, bromine monochloride, a HIGHLY toxic, strongly oxidizing gaseous interhalogen will either be vented to the atmosphere or perhaps condensed as a liquid (it boils at 8 degrees 'C) and then redistilled, so I can keep a sample of it in gaseous form in a chemically resistant vial, not a large volume of the compound of course, since having it turn from liquid to gaseous phase within a sealed container could easily cause it to shatter and the contents, if it were filled as liquid, to abruptly flashboil, spewing the entire lot into the atmosphere. NOT something I'd like to happen in my lab, since it would attack everything from my keck-clips, to clamp stands and clamps to the wood of the bench-top itself, and plastic reagent containers with the unholy aggressive tendencies of the interhalogens, and some reagents such as solid sticks of roll sulfur, which is just left out on the shelf without a container due to its benign nature would be ignited, and same goes for any such fumes contacting aluminium dust (going from the reaction of iodine monochloride), which would burst into searing, blazing white hot flames, or phosphorus (red, white), the reaction of ICl with red phosphorus, when tested with tiny quantities to examine reactivity (a few hundred mg of red P in powder form, and two drops of iodine monochloride), it didn't just burst into flame, but did so with such violence that it could almost be called explosive. Harmless on that scale of course, being done with only two drops of ICl and a couple of hundred mg of phosphorus, to ascertain the potential for hazardous interactions between the two, but were something like bromine monochloride, more reactive, and gaseous, compared to the 'more tame' ICl [comparatively speaking, that is, ICl is less reactive, but even so, it is very poisonous, and EXTREMELY corrosive, as well as being a powerful oxidizing agent, so tamer is relative. Its like saying one stick of dynamite is less dangerous than ten sticks, while either could quite easily turn somebody into pink fleshy mist]

Not what I'd want to contact the 2kg or so of red phosphorus I have, or start setting the sulfur, the metal powders (there are several, big bags of fine metal powders, namely magnesium, aluminium, zinc, iron and copper) or worse still, the sodium metal brick, currently sealed harmlessly inside a vacuum-packed, heat-sealed thick plastic liner, saturated with heavy mineral oil, and this inner liner itself sealed within a secondary pouch, again, hermetically sealed with heat, and filled with inert gas, the Na chunk being the size of a small brick, and saying nothing of the flammable solvents, compressed gas cylinders, hydride reducing agents such as sodium borohydride, and volatile, reactive things like iodine and bromine] and any number of other bits and pieces that need to have nothing to do with flames and reactive, oxidizing, highly toxic little nasties all ablaze. Because there are enough items of that kind around the lab to be able to cause a whopping conflagration the likes of which I can barely imagine; were a bottle of condensed bromine monochloride, below its boiling point, to be stored as a liquid, immediately to rupture and shatter the bottle as it warmed up past 8 'C. That would quite likely burn the house down if I were so stupid as to try it. With me in it, too.

Messy and unpleasant wouldn't even be the word for such an event. And hell, the fire service's response would be to throw water at it. And considering some of the things in there on my shelves...that would result in it's hitting large blocks of alkali metals, strips of lithium, stuff that would probably release silane gas (pyrophoric, extremely poisonous) and cause a big cloud of acidic smog to come belching forth like a fart straight out of hell.

Action packed day today! Fair with the kids (nearly shit myself on the waltzers) then to the local river for a jump and swim! Now at home on the balcony with cocktails and whizz. Lovely jubbly !

How are we all?

Action packed day today! Fair with the kids (nearly shit myself on the waltzers) then to the local river for a jump and swim! Now at home on the balcony with cocktails and whizz. Lovely jubbly !

How are we all?

Heh, the fuckin waltzers. I took my then 10 year old son on the waltzers a few years ago - he lied and said he'd been on them before. The last time I'd been on them was when I was 10 myself - and I fuckin hated it. Did a whitey and felt sick all day.

Rather predictably, my son had exactly the same reaction.

However, I was on the tail end of a 3 day 3fpm bender and once I'd got over the initial panic of thinking "I fuckin hope these pikey cunts have tightened the bolts up sufficiently", I fuckin loved it.

Still don't think my lad has recovered yet though...