Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Junkies use junk - aka heroin.

(Or other opiates/opioids)

Last edited:
Yeah I get what you are saying, that is a better definition and I suppose it still counts for me cos I do like my opiates/oids but yeah I should have said that most regular drug users/addicts who do not use bluelight don't really know as much as they make out they do, and often share the same misinformed advice they received themself who was also misinformed and so on. This is why I am happy I found this site because I keep learning every day which in itself is a form of HR because the more you know about the drugs you are consuming the less likely you are to come into problems.

Yeah I get what you are saying, that is a better definition and I suppose it still counts for me cos I do like my opiates/oids but yeah I should have said that most regular drug users/addicts who do not use bluelight don't really know as much as they make out they do, and often share the same misinformed advice they received themself who was also misinformed and so on. This is why I am happy I found this site because I keep learning every day which in itself is a form of HR because the more you know about the drugs you are consuming the less likely you are to come into problems.

Absolutely! If I'd found BL earlier, I might still have some decent veins left.

Have a boil inside my septum and another two by my coccyx. Fucking irritating, on amoxycillin.

Absolutely! If I'd found BL earlier, I might still have some decent veins left.

Not necessarily - I had already started to lurk on here before I started using pins and it's only down to the fact that I've never constantly cranked all my gear that I actually have a few decent wires still going. With all the HR and good injection techniques in the world, I do not believe it's a sustainable ROA in the long run for anybody using street heroin.

Not necessarily - I had already started to lurk on here before I started using pins and it's only down to the fact that I've never constantly cranked all my gear that I actually have a few decent wires still going. With all the HR and good injection techniques in the world, I do not believe it's a sustainable ROA in the long run for anybody using street heroin.

No, you're probably right there Stee; but I think they might have lasted a little longer so I could abuse them further... :\

Never listen to junkies. 9 times out of 10 they haven't got a fuckin clue what they're talking about...

Edit: I was a junkie for 20 years. I learnt more from 6 months on BL than I ever did from all the fucktards I associated with.

Me too, but I must say, I've heard more misinformed shit coming out of the mouths of 'Drug Awareness' trainers (who have obviously never taken drugs) than I have junkies

I had to zip my mouth after a 'You seem to know a lot about heroin BPH' comment on one training course when I just couldn't stop myself from correcting the cliched drug bullshit he was imparting to my colleagues

Me too, but I must say, I've heard more misinformed shit coming out of the mouths of 'Drug Awareness' trainers (who have obviously never taken drugs) than I have junkies

I had to zip my mouth after a 'You seem to know a lot about heroin BPH' comment on one training course when I just couldn't stop myself from correcting the cliched drug bullshit he was imparting to my colleagues

Well, the less said about those retards the better ;)

Right now? Online Poker. I know I should know better, but for a mere $5.00, I can win a massive $9.44 kitty! I only say this as I just won my first game. I'm sure I'll be quietly whispering FML when this second game finishes. I'd be absolutely suckered if I ever went to Vegas..

Tomorrow I'll be doing some serious work for a new job, so having a little online cashino tonight is my justification.

Har-Har..

EDIT: Scratch that, I just won £96 quid in a short texas hold em' game = WITHDRAWN!
=D

EDIT #2: Apparently it takes 5-7 days to transfer my winnings. This is not how it looks in Oceans 11! Oh, wait...

Last edited:
Just stoned today, thought I would lay off the tablets and shit for a while, starting to crave them too much, and I don't want to experience withdrawals, I have beeen very lucky so far and I have never rattled but I don't want to start.

About to slide my freshly-shaved legs between freshly-laundered sheets. This is an amazing sensation .....

Just stoned again but received offer of 500ml bottle of 10mg/5ml oramorph solution for a very reasonable price. I'm seriously thinking about it but I think I will wait a few more days before I do because I don't want any withdrawals. The only question I would like to ask would how many mls would be around the same strength as a 30mg oxycodone?

took about a fortnight off dark & light but having a wee dabble tonight; plus i have around 20-30 xanax (of questionable chemical make-up; they do work tho)
had a few beers around a campfire with some pals, then retired to my fortress of solitude and smoked about a point of crack to two points of dark.

i'm going crosseyed so i'm pretty content.
gonna avoid the xan's tho - i don't fancy burdening our already busy NHS with my dumb cns-depressed ass.

also watching trailer park boys aha
'let's go two smokes now'

Full steam ahead stimmed to fuck but will wind the stims down soon in preparation for tonight's 1P-LSD.

Can't wait! How is everyone?

Boil in my septum finally blew.

Sweet relief. Had twin fountains of green pus and blood squirting up up into my nose from the septum. Was quite the sight.

Been in pain for four days

I was going to do something productive, I ate breakfast and coffee, had an addy & opie, sat down to watch 1 (one) episode of a series I watch and was going to get to doing what I needed to do. Now i'm on bluelight and am starting to feel hungry again... that means i'll have to make some food, eat it, and by the time i'm done, i'll have less time to do what I needed to do. Man, I'm such a procrastinator when I don't have critical deadlines to meet.

Full steam ahead stimmed to fuck but will wind the stims down soon in preparation for tonight's 1P-LSD.

Can't wait! How is everyone?

How was the ol' penny acid mate? Trip report please... :)

Boil in my septum finally blew.

Sweet relief. Had twin fountains of green pus and blood squirting up up into my nose from the septum. Was quite the sight.

Been in pain for four days

Fuck me, that sounds nasty mate :!

I once had a boil on me arse that exploded like that, but at least I wasn't inhaling it...

Sooooo happy to be home after emergency nightmare trauma trip abroad

Sorry to hear that BH, are you ok?

I was going to do something productive, I ate breakfast and coffee, had an addy & opie, sat down to watch 1 (one) episode of a series I watch and was going to get to doing what I needed to do. Now i'm on bluelight and am starting to feel hungry again... that means i'll have to make some food, eat it, and by the time i'm done, i'll have less time to do what I needed to do. Man, I'm such a procrastinator when I don't have critical deadlines to meet.

Mate, I'm a master of procrastination. I've been meaning to live a productive life since I was born; but never quite got around to it... :\

The penny acid was fucking nuts mate did 160ug in the end fucking incredible! No trip report incoming I'm afraid hard to put into words! Haha! Groovy is probably the best word to describe