European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Jackal

Bluelighter
Lol, my brain is fried. Lastvsleptv Thursday night. It's been emotional. Good times and the other

Old thread can be found HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, my brain is fried. Lastvsleptv Thursday night. It's been emotional. Good times and the other

Heh, no; I was just joking - I really do think he meant; "Is it stolen?", but not implying you had anything to do with it.

Yes..along the lines of bought it cheap at the pub from i guy i had never seen before

No worries. For me a bike being "hot" clearly indicates it's stolen or wanted for prior stuff.

My body is finished. Hard weekend. Now off to work.

Little bit of speed and some hash kicking in about now music sounded pretty damn good.

Last edited:
Literally just 3 half-pints of cactus juice:

All we did was chop up all the cactus, pulp it in a blender, then separate the liquid from the plant fibre by filtering and squeezing through a canvas bag, washing it through a couple more times with water, then boiling it down to a half-pint of juice each (as pictured above. you may have to tilt your head to see it properly though)

no extractions, or elaborate techniques. none of us experienced nausea and nobody vomited - which is something i accept as just a part of the mescaline experience, generally - but we had smooth sailing all the way)
The cuttings were much fresher and more well-hydrated than my previous attempts - previous harvests/cuttings were old, maybe a little dehydrated, and bitter as anything,but it didn't seem to taste as bad as previous efforts (even those that used way less cactus material). i chased each sip with coca cola, as i find the acidity helps neutralise the strong bitterness of the cactus juice.

It was cool, because my friend harvested his garden - but in doing so is re-propogating and doubling the amount of plants he has (assuming they all survive).
I know a shop that sells foot-long san pedro cuttings, so i went and got one to add to the brew (thinking maybe 5 or 6 people may have been indulging) - but the fact that it ended up just being 3 of us meant we all got a nice hefty psychedlic dose (with visuals - which i never experienced on mescaline previously) was amazing. so different to acid and mushrooms....mescaline is just divine. <3

Will definitely be doing this again soon :)

It's hard to sacrifice your beautiful cacti to consume the mescaline they contain - but they're so easy to propogate...sometimes it's like a nice thing to decide that you're going to consume your plant.
I love my succulent garden, and get pretty attached to lots of my cacti - especially san pedro - but soecial occasions and stuff can make it a nice ceremonial thing, i think.

It was nice that all night i got high on the two things my friends grew in the backyard of the house we were in - san pedro cacti and some fairly decent homegrown weed.

Sure beats buying shady overpriced blackmarket drugs from dealers - and we all agreed, more pleasurable than the other drugs that they're comparable to; LSD and/or MDMA. So nice.

Had a really nice cuddle from one of their big fluffy cats just as the mescaline was starting to peak.
It was a chilly night - and i really miss my kitty (she's "taking care" of my girlfriend "back home") - so it might sound pathetic, but i really appreciated that. Like a cat/mescaline cuddle puddle <3

edit - i uploaded that photo via tinypic from my smartphone - and on the phone, it comes up correctly, but when i log in to my computer and see this post (on 'safari', fwiw - the photo is tipped on its side.
most annoying - and it looks so noobish! :(

does anyone have any better recommendations for picture hosting sites that don't have this apparent glitch?

For future reference you can probably save on washing up by just using a big glass

Hurt my back two days ago and a visit to the docs got me 20 x oxycodone IR 5mg tablets and 20 x 40 mg oxycontin slow release. Pain free here and potentiated with phenergan. I am seriously smashed. 30 mg of diaz inthe mix as well .Going to have a bubblehash spliff and melt into the lounge. I imagine i will be nodding very very shortly

Hurt my back two days ago and a visit to the docs got me 20 x oxycodone IR 5mg tablets and 20 x 40 mg oxycontin slow release. Pain free here and potentiated with phenergan. I am seriously smashed. 30 mg of diaz inthe mix as well .Going to have a bubblehash spliff and melt into the lounge. I imagine i will be nodding very very shortly

Is your Dr. Fuckin stupid or wot? This has got to be the third time you've 'injured' yourself in the last 6 months and been prescribed opioids.

I call DRUGSEEKER...!!!

Alcohol, beta blocker and dhc + fun times =

Last edited:

Being a nurse obviously has its advantages. I could be crippled with pain and would get nothing more than fortes.

my junk is chafted. somehow, in 8 years, never had stim sex with my lady. until now any road

It's 23 degrees in the office. The thermostat is set to 21, but the mode is on HEAT.

Something is badly wrong with it. I need a bigger fan .....

Office aircons always seem shit. Is as much a part of life as arguing about what setting to have it.

Office aircons always seem shit. Is as much a part of life as arguing about what setting to have it.

The only thing wrong with office air-conditioning is women. They're always fuckin cold and have the heating on full blast all year round. I know from bitter experience...

Lol, nowadays I get shivery and snotty if I go somewhere the air-con is below 30c.

Give me heat or give me death.

Lol, nowadays I get shivery and snotty if I go somewhere the air-con is below 30c.

Give me heat or give me death.

I'd fuckin die in that heat mate. Anything over 25°C is out of my comfort zone, regardless of humidity...

Spent last night in hospital with anaphylactic shock apparently brought on by some zantac tablets we think. Scary scary shit. Ambulance, adrenaline, oxygen. Went into delium asking the ambos how the ice coffee was and where my pizza was. Fuck me. Throat to swollen. Guess i will be here today as well.

I'd way rather be too cold than too hot. If you're too cold, you can always put more clothes on. If you're too hot, there's a limit -- either you run out of clothes to take off, or someone who shouldn't even be looking tells you to put your clothes back on. (I hear Haven't you got any real work to be getting on with? often enough, if I dare peruse Twitter, Facebook, Bluelight, eBay or similar ..... Double standards much?)

Anyway. Maths. Sometimes you get a series that neither converges nor diverges, but always takes one of a finite number of values on successive calculations. Which means it has a definite probability of being equal to one of those values. I think I can see a kind of probabilistic arithmetic (if a can have one of three values and b can have one of four values, then a + b can have any of twelve values) that looks like it could generalise to a probabilistic algebra. Or, of course, I could be on a hiding to nothing .....