• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Actually, acid is child's play compared to mushrooms, it's just the duration of acid that gets a bit wearing.
I don't have a huge experience of the two psychedelics you mention (I can count on the fingers of one hand the times I have taken each of them), but I have found mushrooms intense, yes, but always benevolent, while I have seen people really messed up (and not in good way) after taking LSD. As you say, the duration itself can be a problem. Being stuck in a bad place for a couple of hours in one thing, starting a bad trip with the prospect of 12-16 hours of the same is another. And you can't run away from your brain.

Yeah it is mostly the duration that puts me off too. If the trip goes bad i don't want it to last for the whole day. I have found mushrooms to be really intense too, at one point I closed my eyes and it looked like i was in space but the planet i could see looked like saturn but in different shades of green and with blue rings., only done them 3 times but i enjoyed all of them, so maybe mushrooms are more forgiving and will more often give good trips or maybe i was just lucky. Maybe one day when my anxiety is at its lowest i may have the guts to try LSD

I have found mushrooms to be really intense too, at one point I closed my eyes and it looked like i was in space but the planet i could see looked like saturn but in different shades of green and with blue rings. Only done them 3 times but i enjoyed all of them, so maybe mushrooms are more forgiving and will more often give good trips or maybe i was just lucky. Maybe one day when my anxiety is at its lowest i may have the guts to try LSD
That Saturn experience sounds so beautiful!
I've had only one not so good experience on mushrooms but only because of ignorance and recklessness. The strychnine contained in the stalks of a fresh batch that I had when mushrooms were legal and easily available gave me some intense stomach cramps, which I started to visualise as a boa constrictor inside my belly. It was strange, I knew I wasn't in danger and managed to detach myself from the pain and the somewhat disturbing image, enjoying the nice side of the trip, chilling with my friends, smoking weed and listening to music. Being aware of the short duration helped too

Yeah it was after smoking weed on the mushrooms that i got that experience. Open eyes i was getting breathing walls and wood grain moving but when i closed my eyes it was space it was awesome. Also the weed looked like little tiny green insects i had to chase around my grinder while trying to make a bong haha. So yeah weed defo helps the mushroom experience, but i have read many reports on here that suggests the opposite for acid with people saying the weed caused anxiety normally causes the trip to intensify and change and it can freak people out. Sucks because weed is my fave drug and i barely go a day without it so if I took a tab i would have to wait ~12 hours before i could have a smoke. D:

So yeah weed defo helps the mushroom experience, but i have read many reports on here that suggests the opposite for acid with people saying the weed caused anxiety normally causes the trip to intensify and change and it can freak people out. Sucks because weed is my fave drug and i barely go a day without it so if I took a tab i would have to wait ~12 hours before i could have a smoke. D:
I have always smoked weed with acid and enjoyed it. But a few years ago I was younger, more relaxed and emotionally stable and life was generally easier. Wouldn't go anywhere near a tab of LSD nowadays.

Yeah same here I was in university when i took mushrooms and life was much easier, but since then i have had a lot of hard times and I am much more anxiety prone now then I used to be, less emotionally stable like you say so I probably wouldn't risk mushrooms again either, let alone acid.

I am a walking exhibition of exotic bacterial infection today.

Joys of freshwater swimming in these here parts. F

C_zQ5hSWAAEFLkZ.jpg

Get better soon, Consumer, even although you probably won't be reading this .....

You absolute stunner! I love that outfit <3

Checking out which bars to visit when in Paris. Little, speakeasy-style ones seem to be in vogue.

On 300mg of dihydrocodeine right now and feel lovey, in some ways I like the buzz of these more than the oxys.
EDIT: After reading wiki I answered my own question, I have never had the DF ones though, only 30mg ones

Last edited:
After researching a little there isn't, I just assumed there was since my friend who gives me them had always told me there was, and he also told me that 60mg codeiene phosphate tablets were slow releasing also but that seems to be untrue also. Shows how easy it is to be misinformed I just took what he said as truth since he has been prescribed dihydrocodeine and codeine for years.

After researching a little there isn't, I just assumed there was since my friend who gives me them had always told me there was, and he also told me that 60mg codeiene phosphate tablets were slow releasing also but that seems to be untrue also. Shows how easy it is to be misinformed I just took what he said as truth since he has been prescribed dihydrocodeine and codeine for years.

Never listen to junkies. 9 times out of 10 they haven't got a fuckin clue what they're talking about...

Edit: I was a junkie for 20 years. I learnt more from 6 months on BL than I ever did from all the fucktards I associated with.

Yeah I have heard some really retarded stuff from junkies, seems like unless they use BL theyre clueless even when they have been using said drug for years. My stepdad insists that MDMA+coke is an amazing buzz even after i showed him posts and posts saying the coke cancels out the high from the MDMA but he refuses to believe it even when research is shown and references given, but he says "I know more cos I have been doing coke + E since the 90s"

Yeah I have heard some really retarded stuff from junkies, seems like unless they use BL theyre clueless even when they have been using said drug for years. My stepdad insists that MDMA+coke is an amazing buzz even after i showed him posts and posts saying the coke cancels out the high from the MDMA but he refuses to believe it even when research is shown and references given, but he says "I know more cos I have been doing coke + E since the 90s"

Can't comment on your step dad, he probably does know his shit, but then he's not what I would call a 'junkie'. But let's face it, most street smackheads aren't usually the sharpest tools in the fuckin box...

I just class a junkie as anyone who uses drugs regularly, and even though he can no longer afford E or coke much anymore much he still uses amphetamine every single day so you could say he is an amphetamine junkie, I am an all around junkie cos I am always high on something.

personally I have tried coke on E and it does kill the MDMA buzz massively, it feels no different to amphetamine and coke because the coke inhibits seratonin but the dopamine effects of the MD are still felt