• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Run out of paroxetine 5 days ago. (My own idiot fault), not the same withdrawals as some of my past, but the I feel fucking shocking. Can't see my gp as some cunt blocked their IT system...

Had 4 x 300mg lyrica and a goood smoke of cheese and i feel heavenly. wobbling all over, vision all over the place and typing is a challenge but the euphoria is amazing. my fave combo hence the username :D <3

Just ask away! You may feel the need to have another read of our user agreement (which you would have agreed to abide by when registering) which an be found here >>> ''The Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA)' http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA) but as long as your question does not violate the BLUA or the guidelines for the European and African Drug Discussion forum (which can be found here>>> http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/289217-EADD-Forum-Guidelines

Welcome to Bluelight and get posting. If your query does not fit in with any of the current thread categories start a new one.

Consumer if your lurking I wish you a speedy recovery - you know we will be here if you ever fancy saying hello (same for you OM).

Not sure if this is the new Gibbs thread - thought I better pop my head in and say hi. Had such a busy week - haven't even had time for a drink 8o.

Hope everyone is doing well - looking good Julie.

Fucking hell consumer...i totally missed all that drama. Sounds very frightening. I echo bear's sentiments - whatever happens, i sincerely hope you are ok.
You do go pretty hard sometimes - obviously a lot of us here do....but it's sometimes easy to take good health for granted.
You've had a rough trot. Be well <3

^^Yeah, shit dude. Hope you make a quick & full recovery. See you in about a day.

Wel after much research on bluelight i decided to try something i have wanted for a while, and in the process i have done 2 first timers. First time IV and first time trying H. Dunno how much was used I just let my experienced friend prepare and administer it (he has been using for about 15 years). There were no problems with it, it didn't hurt, and now only an hour later you can barely see a mark. A fresh needle was used, he wiped the injecting site with alcohol wipe before hand and i applied germaline (antispetic) afterwards.

I thought I was in heaven last night with pregabs and weed, but this is another league. It is so nice that it is really scary because I am already thinking about more, I am glad i tried it but I will have to try very hard to stay away from it again as I have an addictive personality to begin with but honestly id give it 10/10 for euphoria :D

^ Hero's aren't born, there made! Good work Growit! i'm currently enjoying super silver haze and cheap polish lager! no drugs this weekend as next weekend its penny acid time!! first time as well cant wait need to expand my horizons a bit :) Love to all!

After last nights adventure I thought I had best avoid harder drugs for a while so today i have just had a good smoke. I've never tried acid before but since i already have anxiety I dont think it would be a good idea because th, inking what if the trip goes wrong is probably the best way to make it go wrong. That being said I've enjoyed mushrooms (lib caps) immensely i was giggling none stop and had some interesting visuals like walls changing shades and breathing, wood grain moving and time seeming to go realll slow, but i dunno acid just seems a different kettle of fish

After last nights adventure I thought I had best avoid harder drugs for a while so today i have just had a good smoke. I've never tried acid before but since i already have anxiety I dont think it would be a good idea because th, inking what if the trip goes wrong is probably the best way to make it go wrong. That being said I've enjoyed mushrooms (lib caps) immensely i was giggling none stop and had some interesting visuals like walls changing shades and breathing, wood grain moving and time seeming to go realll slow, but i dunno acid just seems a different kettle of fish

Actually, acid is child's play compared to mushrooms, it's just the duration of acid that gets a bit wearing.

Oh, and stay away from that heroin. You're just an addict waiting to happen now...

Yeah it was far too enjoyable, plus I dont want to get into a habit of injeting, im glad i dont know how and got him to administer it. Im going to just stick with my oxys from now on I just wanted to know if it was really better than the other opiates.

It was properly grim getting that pigeon out, had to unscrew the vent and fish inside with it wriggling about, took it to vet all wild eyed and stimmed.

Fuck me, what was that pigeon on?

Can't believe you took a pigeon to the vet. I'd have 'cured' it for you for a fiver... ;)

I got a brick to smash its head in but was fairly off my face so I wimped out. If the vet had asked for money I would have told them to do one. Pretty sure they took one look at it and gave it a lethal injection.

Today I have had 1 x 300mg pregablin and a few buckets of weed and feel fairly chilled, my brother has one of them ecigs that produce big clouds (box mods i think he calls it) and he gave this guy i know, who loves his drink and drugs, a go today as we were walking up the street and my brother said "be careful its harsh" and he replied "mate i smoke baccy in a bucket, nowt is harsh for me" it had me in creases XD

Today I have had 1 x 300mg pregablin and a few buckets of weed and feel fairly chilled, my brother has one of them ecigs that produce big clouds (box mods i think he calls it) and he gave this guy i know, who loves his drink and drugs, a go today as we were walking up the street and my brother said "be careful its harsh" and he replied "mate i smoke baccy in a bucket, nowt is harsh for me" it had me in creases XD

E-cigs gave me thrush.

Edit: actually, it could have been due to vaping 3-fpm - but never blame the drugs...

Last edited:
I re-quit five or so weeks back after a five month pack a day relapse following close to three years off.

I just use water or ganja as appropriate to deal with cravings.