• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

and while we're on the topic of people leaving/left, has anyone heard from ordinarymind? :?

No mate. Afaik, he's not even lurked since his solo binge a month ago. I fear something bad has happened...

No mate. Afaik, he's not even lurked since his solo binge a month ago. I fear something bad has happened...

ah man, it musta been a hell of a binge. shit man, and i just noticed your location as well - i'll change mine to it too i think.
fingers crossed he's just in jail or soemthing i dunno

I hope you recover well, consumer <3

I'm currently being one little droplet in a shower of bastards.

C_zQ5hSWAAEFLkZ.jpg

Get better soon, Consumer, even although you probably won't be reading this .....

I wont ne aroind anymore. Trip to hospital memory lòss and almost dieing has made me reconsider my life. So its goodbye i have saiid this before but i mean it this time.its final. Bye
All the best and good luck Consumer, hope everything turns for the better for you

I've got the same sandals as you Julie! Where did you get your leggings from? (asking for a friend/offspring - birthday imminent)

I was going to start a thread called 'you know you need meat when...' detailing how I was so desperate for a bag of pork scratchings or ANY meat (I'm not veggie these days, but I rarely buy meat) & it was 2125, over half hour until the shop closed, ten minutes walk/2 mins drive away, but I was/am over-the-limit to drive and my little legs could barely get me up the stairs after an ill-advised little Saturday 24 hr session

So....crack pipe scraped (2nd time) for some temporary energy which emerged with 15 minutes until shopshut

Don't feel the meat urge anymore, don't have to change my pyjama bottoms

Phew

currently feeling nice on a few tramadols, im excited for tomorrow though as my lyrica script is due. I am out of smoke however, already scraped my chillum and smoked the resin too, so looks like smoke free for a few days, everything seems so dull without smoke though :(

I wont ne aroind anymore. Trip to hospital memory lòss and almost dieing has made me reconsider my life. So its goodbye i have saiid this before but i mean it this time.its final. Bye

You just need a break again, you'll miss the banter with Fubzie.

Finished shuttling Chinese food to the inebriated masses. Delivered a curry to the girl of my dreams. Been staring at the docket with her phone number on it. Trying to think of the least creepy way to make contact. So far all avenues seem pretty creepy. Advise appreciated.

Sorry to hear you had a bad turn Consumer. Hope you come back.

Finished shuttling Chinese food to the inebriated masses. Delivered a curry to the girl of my dreams. Been staring at the docket with her phone number on it. Trying to think of the least creepy way to make contact. So far all avenues seem pretty creepy. Advise appreciated.

Burn the number!
Any way you approach using said number for romantic contact will come across creepy to any reasonably sane woman & totally blow your chances
Either play the long game, wait until you have to deliver to her again (hopefully more often than me, who has Chinese food delivered once or twice a year) or, you know where she lives ffs! (I'm not advocating turning up on her doorstep by the way, but are there any shops or amenities close to her home that you could genuinely have business visiting and hope for a 'chance' meeting?)

Also, is she the 'girl of your dreams' from this one chance encounter, or have your eyes met over a series of curries & a pocketful of change? More info needed to thoroughly assess situation

Lol, unfortunately, these days calling that number could end up with you on a sex offenders register. It's totally less creepy to follow her for days.

Just sold the moto I bought ten days ago for a profit big enough to pay rent and take the family for dinner and to a water park.

Lol, unfortunately, these days calling that number could end up with you on a sex offenders register. It's totally less creepy to follow her for days.

Follow her for days, kidnap her, then lock her up in your celler. That's totally less creepy than just speaking to the girl...

Sheesh, what's the world coming to? 8(

Follow her for days, kidnap her, then lock her up in your celler. That's totally less creepy than just speaking to the girl...

Sheesh, what's the world coming to? 8(

I'm more curious about why she was ordering curry from the Chinese takeaway.....akin to ordering an omelette from there imo

Well the young fit lady is still featuring heavily on my radar. I didn't drop a beef half n half to get house. Just a bar called Whiskey Micks. - Girl of my dreams, maybe a slight exaggeration, exceptionally hot young dirty blonde infidel who held eye contact and - you know - never met her before lnite, 1/10 odds on to meet her again before the end of the month. lil dazed an confused tonight. Just had a really good N.A meeting - Fuck ur notions, if you've maintained a sesmic habit for a generation, N.A meetings are a good place to hang. Because similar fucko's get there 5nins of chat, shit thee was over 20 of us one small room. It's a great meeting. People just get there shit together for a night an chat. Don't care if your last high high was 12hrs or 12yrs everyone is cool.

She will be mine. It would be gross misconduct to think any other way.

Didn't 'just' have an N.A meeting, that was around 8pm or so. Just got drunk in my new gaff for the first time. Been here 3 weeks, felt I had to on my own because my mates are understanding and I didn't want to 'christian' the place in their company, just cos if I go of the rails, I've done so on my own bat.

That's an unusal notion. But it makes sense to me. Basically my mates drink and do drugs, but are respectful of my decision to cut it back.

New house, 3 weeks, there has been an unwritten sentiment that it won't degenerate into the furious fumes of sodomy that previous gaffe ensured. So now I've popped the places cherry - no body can take the rap but I.