• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

I'd way rather be too cold than too hot. If you're too cold, you can always put more clothes on. If you're too hot, there's a limit -- either you run out of clothes to take off, or someone who shouldn't even be looking tells you to put your clothes back on

This too -lost me on the Maths I'm afraid, though I was dead proud I eventually got a Maths GCSE 20 or so years after I left school - all the Maths teachers whose names I can't remember, who thoroughly despaired of me, must have been turning in their rectangular little graves when I passed that

Spent last night in hospital with anaphylactic shock apparently brought on by some zantac tablets we think. Scary scary shit. Ambulance, adrenaline, oxygen. Went into delium asking the ambos how the ice coffee was and where my pizza was. Fuck me. Throat to swollen. Guess i will be here today as well.

Jesus Christ! 8o Sounds nasty...

I'll have you know, my misogyny is totally genuine, darlin' ;)

Sounds nasty. Once had something similar after taking a brand of soluble aspirin. Turned into the elephant man and throat closed.

Get well soon.

In hospital tii at least Monday. In the immunology ward where i dont know anyone Off to get an mri on my back to see whats causing all the pain. At least i have a pca with morphine drip and the nurses are hot. Blood tests at immunology dept tomorrow as throat is still way swollen just had another dose of adrenaline . Sorry to share of all this crap but just had to let it out. I almost fucking died.

That sounds totally grim consumer. I just managed to fuck up a toss and wash of kratom and spat it out all over the kitchen, I wouldn't mind but I've only got the dregs of my last bag left. Stupid psychoactive bill.

kinda annoyed at myself, this morning i grabbed abot 1.2gs of dark for a special occasion and i've stupidly been dipping and dabbing on and off all day without paying much attention - just assessed the damage and there's about .5 left 8( i don't even feel that high

I wont ne aroind anymore. Trip to hospital memory lòss and almost dieing has made me reconsider my life. So its goodbye i have saiid this before but i mean it this time.its final. Bye

I wont ne aroind anymore. Trip to hospital memory lòss and almost dieing has made me reconsider my life. So its goodbye i have saiid this before but i mean it this time.its final. Bye

Take care and stay safe my friend! <3

oH fuck man i didnt see the hospital bit! hope you;re okay consumer pal soz

Yep. I seriously thought i was going to die. I was category 1 in ED which is cardiac arrest level. So if i dont post for a while dont be worried.

Are you okay now?

Thoughts are with you and your lovely FUBAR

Dont leave him. He needs you..

Take care Consumer.

I'm totally fucked right now. Got home at 6 for the fourth all nighter this week. Big bag of not cocaine, not speed. Tunes, booze and spliffs.

Spent around three hours with my kids, while I had the energy, crashed for five hours and just up, spliff, are and out to work again at 5pm, an hour's time.

It shall be ropey.

Hope you reconsider this mate. Wish you well on your recovery regardless <3

and while we're on the topic of people leaving/left, has anyone heard from ordinarymind? :?

but yeah, all the best consumer mate, dont be gone too ,long thooo

Last edited: