• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Urgh! Just had an operation on my leg last week (which hurt like a motherfucker BTW) and a few days on hospital morphine seems to have thrown me into some kind of withdrawl.

Never mind though it's nowhere near as bad as before and I know I can handle it...so getting my bald head around making some breakfast and going to the gym..

On another note I can't help thinking about Ordinary Mind...

I was wondering if anyone knew his name and maybe I could find out from Scottish Ambulance Service if there were any 999 calls made to that person just for piece of mind?

I don't know that anybody had his full name, and you could put yourself in breach of UK data protection laws if you did try and look into that using your professional Avenues.

I have checked all the obituaries for fife looking for details of males in their early to mid-20s around that time.I know he was 24. For Better or Worse, I didn't find anything either time.

I don't know that anybody had his full name, and you could put yourself in breach of UK data protection laws if you did try and look into that using your professional Avenues.

I have checked all the obituaries for fife looking for details of males in their early to mid-20s around that time.I know he was 24. For Better or Worse, I didn't find anything either time.

Yeah you're right...

They wouldn't have told me anyway.

I am sore. From a deep tissue massage. I had to sit and drink water for an hour before they would let me drive. Hash joint valium and 40 mg slow release oxycontin. Look after your back folks. Or dont be tall.

I am sore. From a huge, veiny, ladyboy's cock. I may never walk properly ever again. But fuck it....it was worth it.

Mental note to invest in some lube next time or at the very least ask him to spit on it first.

That's bit more info that we needed mate...but whatever floats yer boat I suppose.

I'm having a cup of tea with Rich T biscuits to dunk in it. So civilised...........

I'm having a cup of tea with Rich T biscuits to dunk in it. So civilised...........

I hope your cup is big enough to accommodate those bad boys - or are you having to break them in half first? And how much biscuit have you already lost in the bottom of the cup?

It's a big mug with little piggys on the side, so big it can even take a giant cookie ;) But yeah, I've lost a fair bit to the bottom of the roiling tea ocean :(

Rich tea!?! 8o I thought better of you CFC!

They're the old maid of the biscuit world!

You need to get yersel some cream crunches for some quality dunking! ;)

Yeah pick on old consumer you pack of cunts. All i am ever us nice to you and this is the favours i get

Rich tea!?! 8o I thought better of you CFC!

They're the old maid of the biscuit world!

You need to get yersel some cream crunches for some quality dunking! ;)

Haha... sometimes I like the old maid choice, even digestives =D

Anything too moreish and I'll eat the whole packet in one go 8o

Pissed on vodka, listening to classic rock from the likes of Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Free etc, and wondering wtf has happened to good music. I'm fuckin sick and tired of the X factor and bullshit wankfuck arsewipe rap bollocks that passes for music these days. Cunts....

It says a lot when possibly the most talented musician to grace the charts these days is Ed fuckin Sheeran... :X

Last edited:
Pissed on vodka, listening to classic rock from the likes of Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Free etc, and wondering wtf has happened to good music. I'm fuckin sick and tired of the X factor and bullshit wankfuck arsewipe rap bollocks that passes for music these days. Cunts....

It says a lot when possibly the most talented musician to grace the charts these days is Ed fuckin Sheeran... :X

Rainbow Rising??? Stargazer??? " Thru the whips and the chains"

Just saw this on my facebook newsfeed from back in 2012, made me laugh.

You know you're canny buckled when you spend an hour trying to smash some MD but keep thinking the DVD box is a train station, or trying to use it to send a text. Then spill it on your leg.

yZnne