• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

You Right now V3 - A new Dawn, A new Bromance

Take it easy...
Man, i wish i could still smoke weed to come down. Shits so much easier to get than Benzos.

Just dropped my second half of a pink vw. Apparently 240mg dutch mdma. Yeah right. Hardly combing my teeth with my hair but i can feel it.

Sat on my own as well after my let down of a sister in law decided she's too hungover to play.
Ahhh well... cheers!

Just waiting on a g of MDMA.

Watch this space for me moaning how "it's not like it used to be..."

Nice FUBZ. You having mad one tonight then??

Nah, not really mate. Just got paid so treated myself. Just bombed 130mg and gonna have a wild night watching telly, smoking Rollie's and drinking Karpackie. That's the way I roll baby... ;)

So how was it you intergalactic interdimensional wally

Still blasting off mate. Very speedy giddy come up, the sort of intensity that would have lesser mortals chucking up, but I enjoy being thrown around a bit...

Nowt's like it used to be!

I still find a cup of tea just as good as it's always been even if the drugs disappoint

Having said that though, my empathogen tolerance grew so big during the legal RC heydays, that 400mg of MDMA was the minimum dose for me to feel it

Earlier this year, after a couple of years without the constant abuse of every new stimulant that came to my door & MDMA at parties, I bought a gram of MDMA for my friend's birthday & between 5 of us had 3 bombs each out of it & I felt every one quite strongly

Ironically, now my tolerance has shrivelled to encouraging levels, I haven't even been tempted by the couple of pills I've still got stashed from last year

This is more like the MDMA I remember! It does still exist - yay!!!

Thank you daughter's BF =D

He's got some ketamin at 30/g, does that sound about right? Translucent white needle shaped crystals. I'm tempted cos I've never had it before.

I can't remember, haven't done it for years - it was never really my thing - tiny little have-a-giggle lines were ok, but the accidental k-holes were no place for a control freak in public!
Having said that, I did find that disappearing into a k-hole every evening on my own, helped on one of my numerous heroin withdrawals back in the day

I right now am biding my time for the last minty pipe of yesterdays purchase and am looking forward to a good night's sleep after none last night, followed by a day's work.
It's soooo much more enjoyable tonight
Enjoy your lurve drugs & just do teeny weeny k lines to start with if you do end up getting it - it's a multi-faceted drug, depending on dose, setting, what you're looking for from it etc
I wouldn't recommend doing it if you've had lots of alcohol beforehand either, used to make me sick
The thought of it repulses me now, but horses for courses eh

Last edited:
I just wonder if ketamine might be a little disappointing having been used to MXE (which I love with a passion).

I don't know - I only did MXE once & hated it, had to hide under a cushion until it wore off & threw up!

Oh dear =D Yes, it could get a little intense - I never went above 70mg afaik, but there were still a few times I didn't think I was coming back - forever doomed to wander the dark blue desolate landscape getting dismantled by the machines with their incessant hum while angels blew trumpets in the sky...

Oh dear =D Yes, it could get a little intense - I never went above 70mg afaik, but there were still a few times I didn't think I was coming back - forever doomed to wander the dark blue desolate landscape getting dismantled by the machines with their incessant hum while angels blew trumpets in the sky...

I didn't go anywhere on it, apart from reassuring myself that it was temporary and would wear off - my coping mechanism when I'm not enjoying a drug, ditto with a couple of k-holes and the only time I tried dmt and ridiculously, the last time someone persuaded me that sniffing poppers was a good idea.
If I've found a drug effect unpleasant & scary, I've never let go & attempted going with the flow in case it gets worse and I lose control!

I know that dissos (& Amyl Nitrate) are definitely not for me & now avoid at all costs and generally stick to what I know, which is overly-frequent crack and occasional MDMA & psychedelics

Right now, I'm in solitude heaven, back in bed with the papers and a restrained pick-me-up

So, did you go for the K in the end?

I didn't go anywhere on it, apart from reassuring myself that it was temporary and would wear off - my coping mechanism when I'm not enjoying a drug, ditto with a couple of k-holes and the only time I tried dmt and ridiculously, the last time someone persuaded me that sniffing poppers was a good idea.
If I've found a drug effect unpleasant & scary, I've never let go & attempted going with the flow in case it gets worse and I lose control!

I know that dissos (& Amyl Nitrate) are definitely not for me & now avoid at all costs and generally stick to what I know, which is overly-frequent crack and occasional MDMA & psychedelics

Right now, I'm in solitude heaven, back in bed with the papers and a restrained pick-me-up

So, did you go for the K in the end?

Nah, didn't go for the K. I've had my treat for this month now - so it's back to the vodka...