• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

hallucinating from molly? Help a brother solve this problem you drug experts

mcmz12

Greenlighter
So I went to a music festival which was 4 days of camping and I'm not into drugs so like I just started doing molly this year and I told my friends I'm just doing molly at this music festival nothing else because I've never done anything else besides molly alcohol and marijuana anyways my friends were like okay well just so you know your going to build a tolerance for molly so like tomorrow your gonna need to do more molly to feel the effects so I'm like alright anyways first day rolled normally everything was fine second day is the day I need more molly to feel shit like my friends said so I wake up second day take a red monkey and just wait like an hour didn't feel shit so I guess my friends were right needed more so then my friends friend was like yo want some molly? I'm like ya so I dipped into his bag took a little scoop with finger then waited 40 min still nothing feeling sober I'm at a music festival I want to roll lol so then this girl I know is like want some molly? I'm like ya sure so I dipped into her bag took a little scoop with my finger anyways like 2 hours later I'm rolling hard then I went back to my campsite 30 min later with my friends and I'm rolling even harder so I'm like damn maybe I should smoke weed or something to calm down so I ask these girls if they had weed there like ya so we smoked and I'm talking real fast I feel like I'm annoying them because I'm rolling so hard after we smoked 20 min later my heart was beating like crazy I mean pounding I got my friend Aron I told him I'm like man I don't feel good can you feel my heart? It's pounding so hard so Aron instead of going back with the other people to go see music he decided he was going to watch me until I calmed down like I had to remember to breathe and shit at one point I couldn't talk I was just inhaling and exhaling anyways after like 3 hours of freaking out I'm like fuck it I don't wanna ruin this kids night I'm like ya let's go see some music even tho I was still feeling like shit he's like okay let's do it so as we're walking first thing I notice is the freaking Ferris wheel lights were insanely bright every light was insanely bright I never see lights this bright from rolling before also I think my vision was like zoomed in or something i was just afraid of making eye contact because i felt weird I've never felt like this on molly before but then again I've never done this much molly before anyways 2 weeks later me and my friend split a tesla 2 laters panic attack and developed hppd insane light sensitivity like that night I rolled too hard! And my vision is zoomed like that night i rolled too hard! Like wtf do you guys think I also developed depersonalization and derealization and the only trauma in my life is from that night! When you do too much molly are you supposed to see weird? Did my friends bags who I've dipped in possibly have "molly" as in sas or mda? Just trying to solve this puzzle need your suggestions since I don't really know about drugs that much

Rolling two days in a row never really works that well. Your serotonin is depleted and the mdma tends to metabolize differently.
Hope you ease back and get over this.

It's been a month and a half with hppd and depersonalization torture.....

try abstaining from all drugs as much as you can (this means caffeine, alcohol, weed, amphetamines, opioids, etc.)

work out and eat as healthy as you can.

give it time (like 1+ years) before trying mdxx again. this is the only way at this point.

nobody can tell you what you took, and it is why obtaining a test kit and testing what you are taking is suggested.

good luck, things will get better.

You should be getting throught the worst of it today and the next few days....if you don't improve after a week or two then is when i would really start to worry

I'm sorry to interrupt, but when someone has "sass" what are they referring to exactly? I never understood why people say this, how they rolled on sass? Either you got MDMA or MDA, or ya don't? I know that "sass"afras is a precursor to MDMA , as is saffron. What is this street slang sass?

I'm sorry to interrupt, but when someone has "sass" what are they referring to exactly? I never understood why people say this, how they rolled on sass? Either you got MDMA or MDA, or ya don't? I know that "sass"afras is a precursor to MDMA , as is saffron. What is this street slang sass?
Supposedly, MDMA made from sassafras oil in stead of for instance PMK, though they have no way of knowing this. Sassafras is the original precursor and, again supposedly, produces superior effects