• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2017

Heading to Ibiza next week. Elrow, Circoloco and Cocoon all on the horizon:)

Any word yet on what pills are available this year?

I've just necked my sim card. Got fuck all off it so far. Bloody EE...

Has anyone been to the new Space yet, "Hi"? I wonder how it compares to the old place. I've heard they pumped a fair bit of cash into redoing it, so hopefully positively.

I've been offered Rolls Royce and Green clovers. Any word on these?

Anywhere to buy a testing kit over there?

Rolls Royce and Green clovers were nice. Clovers the stronger of the pair. Non waxy so more like a UK press.

Crystal was good too.

I normally go for crystal so that's good news. Any description of what it looked like - I.e was it brown or white?

Meh, I'm a over Ibiza now. If Boris Brejcha or Anders Trentemoller is playing I'll fly in for their set then leave straight afterwards.

Meh, I'm a over Ibiza now. If Boris Brejcha or Anders Trentemoller is playing I'll fly in for their set then leave straight afterwards.

Don't think Trentemoller DJs these days. His live act is amazing, though.

Don't think Trentemoller DJs these days. His live act is amazing, though.

Your right man. Trentemoller was my favourite SO for years, but this whole band thing he is found, I can't seem like it.
ANYTHING he preduced when between circa 2005-2010 is gold, relevant to play in any club and will atil

I'm here now. Light grey Dom Perignons are very clean and very strong. Lovely lovely pills, no comedown at all.....but that could be cos all I have to do is lie by a pool and sip coke and take Valium all day!!

Hey guys!! Im from Australia :) im popping my Ibiza virginity in September! Soo excited, any advice for a newbie? Plus i understand i cant source out on this forum.. but was wondering how easy is it for md finding me when im over there. Cheers! :)

I'm here now. Light grey Dom Perignons are very clean and very strong. Lovely lovely pills, no comedown at all.....but that could be cos all I have to do is lie by a pool and sip coke and take Valium all day!!

Is Valium available in Ibiza?

Really wanna go for closing parties almost 30 withered now tho all friends broke married or both ha! :(