European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2017

Grassman

Bluelighter
So, anyone going this year? I'm going for the clockwork orange weekend, hoping the mdma is just as good as last year....

I'm there from 18th September for over a week. %)

The MD was fab last year. One dab often had me fucked, with no need to redose that night!

Yup, going to be there 10th June.
Will have my 16 week old boy with me this year.
Ain't going to have a clue how good the MD is to be fair :)

Which clubs/nights are worth going to this year?

I fucking loved space. <3

Yup, going to be there 10th June.
Will have my 16 week old boy with me this year.
Ain't going to have a clue how good the MD is to be fair :)
Every time I hear of someone who is fond of drugs and has kids I can't resist asking how they tackle the subject of mind-altering substances with their offspring :)

Con cariño y respeto,control y mesura
Y turnos para descansar cuidando de la familia

Every time I hear of someone who is fond of drugs and has kids I can't resist asking how they tackle the subject of mind-altering substances with their offspring :)

IME, all you can do is advise them and hope they don't do anything fuckin stupid. It's more than I ever got... :\

I'm there from 18th September for over a week. %)

The MD was fab last year. One dab often had me fucked, with no need to redose that night!

Try and get yourself to Solomon at Pacha this year mate- it's seriously good

IME, all you can do is advise them and hope they don't do anything fuckin stupid. It's more than I ever got... :\
Obviously, it was a silly question. Would be the same as for a parent who drinks alcohol. Getting back on topic, been to Ibiza only twice, in 1996 and in 2000. Feeling too old at the moment to even think about going to a place like that! :\
Anyway, to those of you who are going, enjoy :D

Obviously, it was a silly question. Would be the same as for a parent who drinks alcohol. Getting back on topic, been to Ibiza only twice, in 1996 and in 2000. Feeling too old at the moment to even think about going to a place like that! :\
Anyway, to those of you who are going, enjoy :D

Heh, you're never too old to act like a twat with a bunch of munted Brits in a foreign country ;)

Heh, you're never too old to act like a twat with a bunch of munted Brits in a foreign country ;)
Every single picture I see of Ibiza nowadays involves young, pretty and extremely toned things of both sexes, European heiresses, Russian billionaires and The Only Way is Essex/Made in Chelsea/Geordie Shore types. Each of their own, but I don't think I have a lot in common with them.
Only hope would be the old hippies, are they still around or have they been exiled by all-powerful developers and property speculators mafia to a remote corner of the island?

Changed a fair bit, but still fucking great. You just need to avoid certain parts and stick to others is all. I love Ibiza

My boy is only 17 weeks now so I don't need to worry about it for a while.
I will be honest with him and let him make his own choices though
Can't see what other options there are :)

You don't have any kids yourself ?
It's all rather new to me :)
No, never felt any maternal instinct whatsoever. My relatives' brutal honesty about pregnancy and childbirth probably didn't help either.
Sounds like you are enjoying the experience, and certainly not wasting any time, you are already sharing a holiday in Ibiza with your wee mini-me :)<3

Con cariño y respeto,control y mesura
Y turnos para descansar cuidando de la familia
No hablo Espagnol meself innit but this is what google made of it.

With affection and respect, control and moderation
And shifts to rest taking care of the family