European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Eurovision Song Contest - 2017

CFC

Bluelight Crew
First semi-final tonight (8pm UK/9pm CET). Who are you voting for? Who's going to win? Which song is the crappest?

Bookies have Italy and Portugal as favourites this time, with Sweden, Armenia and Bulgaria completing the top 5.

story_image.png

eurovision-2017-semi-final-allocation-draw-5.jpg

04-uncool-opt.jpg

Get with the programme mate, it's retro-cool these days! ;)

The last time I was interested in the ESC was when Cheryl Baker from Bucks Fizz ripped her skirt off during 'Making your mind up'. Made my mind up that I like a good pair of thighs :)

Maybe that's what's missing these days, a good bit of skirt ripping ;)

bucks-fizz.jpg

FINALS TONIGHT 8PM

Only boring people think they're kewl and don't watch Eurovision. Don't be boring!

Mate, you've totally swayed me. I heard the UK entry for the first time t'other day and loved it! I think it needs more guitar tbh, but for Eurovision, it's far superior to anything I've heard since Abba.

Edit: Just remembered this from 1974:

https://youtu.be/zhi6VlTRnvU

A 9 year old fubar had a serious crush on ONJ, and looking at that video now, I can totally understand why... :)

Last edited:
Got my telly on (in HD, even although I have not got HD eyesight), a curry turning up in the next few minutes, and just having a little doobie .....

Australia, yer song is fuckin shite...!!

Edit: So's yours Greece..

We've got this in the fuckin bag this year. It's just those fuckin paddies that might screw things up for us now (as they usually do)...

Btw, Spain, your song is a piece of bollocks...

Yep, Norway's effort is pitiful - not surprisingly ;)

Last edited:
Ireland failed to qualify this year .....

Skinning up a 1990s-style joint with some liquorice skins and hash.

EDIT: She's on now!!!!!

Ireland failed to qualify this year .....

Skinning up a 1990s-style joint with some liquorice skins and hash.

EDIT: She's on now!!!!!

Really? Hahaha..

Fuckin hell, Lucy Jones' performance was fantastic, as was the stage set. I almost feel patriotic...

Btw, Sweden, you think you're good, but yer fuckin shite man!! And your singer is gay. :p

But not as gay as the Bulgarian entrant... Jeezus, talk about the cute vote...

(Actually, for a little gay prick, he's really rather good...)

Heh, heh, now we're talking... It's the duuurty french bint. Song's shit, but who cares. She'd fuckin get it... ;)

Last edited:
Well, I have not lost the art of licking and transferring the adhesive from one paper to another ..... Reminds me of what I think of as I think of as my Graduation. By which I mean the first time I was actually asked to skin up as opposed to being asked to pass the stash to someone else.

Proper old-skool. Pure tokestalgia .....

Well, I have not lost the art of licking and transferring the adhesive from one paper to another ..... Reminds me of what I think of as I think of as my Graduation. By which I mean the first time I was actually asked to skin up as opposed to being asked to pass the stash to someone else.

Proper old-skool. Pure tokestalgia .....

Hang on, is this the 'you're a skinning bong contest' then?

Edit: I'm rooting for the Netherlands now. 3 BBW MILFs get my vote any day ;)

If anyone ever catches me watch that pile of 'kinda' politically motivated, as in he who wins, shit then you're allowed to put a bullet through my head.

If anyone ever catches me watch that pile of 'kinda' politically motivated, as in he who wins, shit then you're allowed to put a bullet through my head.

Just wait until you're as old and desperate as I am pal. Then you'll understand... ;)

Some questionable voting decisions from the televote! The jury vote seemed more realistic.