• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Amphetamine? Bad Good? Cons Pros?

CadelG

Bluelighter
Hey dudes its CadelG. I found amphetamine downstairs and wanna use it for recreational use. I've done weed and lean before but never adderall. I have some questions about it? Can I use it for school? (Im 13)
I would rather not fuck up my body so i'm posting it here hoping for the best.

1. Is Amphetamine recreation use a thing or am I being stupid?
2. Is it bad? Will it hurt me?
3. Can I get any sort of (recreational) high off it?
4. Productivity much? (I have plans on using it for school)
5. I'm on probation, will this show up on drug test?
6. Can I snort it? (Will it damage my nostrils)
7. Whats a good dose for me? (6 ft and 180 lbs.)
8. How many should I take for school and recreation?
9. Is it noticeable? (Eyes, skin tone, body-movement?)
10. How long does it last & would any of you say its good?

Also have dexies, dexies or amphetamine?

Thanks,

If you are being drug tested on probation you should not be using drugs at all... plus you are 13 man c'mon go play some video games or something instead

Im banned from Xbox and I make profit dealing this could be worth selling. Can you answer my q's pls? Would be helpful for me.

A cursory search on this site will yield the answers you seek

Price discussions are not allowed

Look man, you've already gotten in trouble with the law, I know you don't want to hear this but get your head on straight. I used to be a troublemaker when I was your age so I know the temptation... pot meet kettle. Abide by the rules of your probation and chalk this up to part of being a teenager.

I have a feeling this thread is going to be closed. Good luck.

Hey dudes its CadelG. I found amphetamine downstairs and wanna use it for recreational use. I've done weed and lean before but never adderall. I have some questions about it? Can I use it for school? (Im 13)
I would rather not fuck up my body so i'm posting it here hoping for the best.

Also have dexies, dexies or amphetamine?

Thanks,

Welcome to BL Cadel.

Yes, amphetamine taken at your age without medical supervision will harm you and could fuck up your body. It may make you productive, but much of the time it doesn't have that effect except for people with specific medical conditions.

It's effects are usually very noticeable to others, and it's also an incredibly addictive drug; if you start using it, you may not be able to stop. That will start to fuck up your life pretty quick and you'll probably crash and burn at that point.

I recommend you don't risk mucking around with it.

Welcome to BL Cadel.

Yes, amphetamine taken at your age without medical supervision will harm you and could fuck up your body. It may make you productive, but much of the time it doesn't have that effect except for people with specific medical conditions.

It's effects are usually very noticeable to others, and it's also an incredibly addictive drug; if you start using it, you may not be able to stop. That will start to fuck up your life pretty quick and you'll probably crash and burn at that point.

I recommend you don't risk mucking around with it.
I took 2 of them at school, they dident do anything lol. I felt a little good but Idk if it was from the Amphetamine . I took 30mg ones

Yes, amphetamines are definitely used recreationally.
If you take too much, yes it can hurt you.
Yes.
Yes, it can increase your productivity.
Yes, it will show up on a drug test.
You can snort it, I mean it's not good for your nostrils but it won't likely cause serious damage with mild use.
If you have no current tolerance, try taking a 15mg pill and see what happens. Increase as needed.
See answer to #7
No, although you might be more talkative.
It will last several hours and yes, I'd say the amphetamine high is a good one.

Something I have noticed about amphetamines is how much weight you tend to add when stop using them. When you get back to your normal weight I guess it doubles whatever you have lost with them, regardless of any food habits you might have. I've seen this happening to a lot of people. Some of them were actually pretty thin and became overweight.

You took 60mg of Adderall for the first time and only felt "a little good?" This is abnormal, but I have heard of this kind of natural resistance with amphetamine and body chemistry before.

Erikmen, I think that was its major problem as an effective weight-loss pill in the '50s and '60s. The combination of amphetamines in the Adderall preparation is the same as the old diet pill. They simply changed its official application/on-label use, as well as the name of course. Its primary design is still that of an appetite suppressant, not a performance enhancer or an attentiveneness aid.

Having a hard time falling asleep, being dehydrated, not eating enough or right, my skin can act up and being overly focused are cons for me.

I apreciate this, update I haven?t actually messed with them for a while yet but if there?s not a noticeable high or anything like that I?d like them.