• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Comedown plz help

Sammi123

Greenlighter
First time ever posting something & idk if im in the right place- if im not someone plz help me!!!!!

Im kinda freaking out. Need advice! I snorted meth everyday for 5 days (Wednesday morning til last night which was Sunday). Im 30yrs old, only other time i ever did meth was once nearly 10yrs ago. I regret ever doing this. I have 2 small children and they are at their dads til tomorrow so i was going to not touch the rest that i have & finally eat and get some sleep today. I did sleep at least 3-5 or so hours every night the past 5 days. I have 2 small children and a job which i have no choice but to go. Im off today, finally ate a little something & been drinking some tea. Ive been trying to lay here & fall asleep but my upper back, mostly my shoulders & neck.are sore (they have been for a couple days) like just abt an hr ago started hurting so bad that i am starting to feel it go up my face into my head & i am very, very lightheaded & my feet keep tingling. Please help me!! After dping research online i guess it is from tensing up so much not knowing it while high. Nothing else is really bothering me too bad but I'm rrally freaking out bc idk how much worse it is going to get. I just want to go to sleep and get some rest bc today is my ONLY day off work.& before my babies come back home. Someone plz tell me what i can expect after snorting that stupid crap for 5 days (i had few hrs of sleep each night, did not eat or drink very much those 5 days til yesyerday i.had an.apple & today ive eaten several lityle things, i have not had a bowel movement in 6days either). Im really just concerned abt this really bad shoulder and neck pain.and really bad lightheadedness which every few mins makes me feel like im short of breath. Please tell me if this is normal and what i should do and expect the next few days bc i will have my babies and have to go to work. This lightheadedness is really, REALLY scaring me.

You did meth for 5 days.

You're probably just malnourished and dehydrated, as well as the neurotransmitters being off. I'm sure you feel like shit. Just try and take some vitamins/minerals, eat balanced, and get hydrated. As well as some good restful sleep.

Blending up a high calorie, nutritious shake is a good way to get some healthy calories in for recovery.

If you feel it's an emergency then go see a doctor, there's no way of us being able to know that.

In the future possibly plan a little better so it's not before you get your kids.

Thank you. I did not know if it was normal or not. I have been reading abt it and just never saw where anyone else had mentioned having neck and shoulder pain and such awful lightheadedness, fearful of fainting. I realize 5 days is not that long for most but it was way too long for me considering i only did it once before 10yrs ago.

I suppose im wondering what to expect the next couple days? Im scared to discard of the remainder of what is left bc i have no idea what to expect the next couple days or if the 2nd day will be worse than today? I just needed a little insight.

& i most certainly did not intend that a $15 bag of it would last that long. But then again, i had no idea. Absolutely regret it though. & i came here bc not a single soul, besides 1 friend knows. I knew i was done when yesterday at work i was freaking out in my head thinking everyone else was gonna notice.

Anyways, done babbling.... just need to know what to possibly expect? I took a multivitamin this morning, have.ate a few fiber bars & a bowl of cereal & have been TRYING to go to sleep but my shoulders are hurting so bad its been impossible so far. ?

New here! First meth comedown,really need someone to tell me what to expect PLZ

<Im kinda freaking out. Need advice! I snorted meth everyday for 5 days (Wednesday morning til last night which was Sunday). I realize thats not lpng for most ppl but only other time i ever did meth was once nearly 10yrs ago. I regret ever doing this. I have 2 small children and they are at their dads til tomorrow so i was going to not touch the rest that i have & finally eat and get some sleep today. I did sleep at least 3-5 or so hours every night the past 5 days. I have 2 small children and a job which i have no choice but to go. Im off today, finally ate a little something & been drinking some tea. Ive been trying to lay here & fall asleep but my upper back, mostly my shoulders & neck.are sore (they have been for a couple days) like just abt an hr ago started hurting so bad that i am starting to feel it go up my face into my head & i am very, very lightheaded & my feet keep tingling. Please help me!! After dping research online i guess it is from tensing up so much not knowing it while high. Nothing else is really bothering me too bad but I'm rrally freaking out bc idk how much worse it is going to get. I just want to go to sleep and get some rest bc today is my ONLY day off work.& before my babies come back home. Someone plz tell me what i can expect after snorting that stupid crap for 5 days (i had few hrs of sleep each night, did not eat or drink very much those 5 days til yesyerday i.had an.apple & today ive eaten several lityle things, i have not had a bowel movement in 6days either). Im really just concerned abt this really bad shoulder and neck pain.and really bad lightheadedness which every few mins makes me feel like im short of breath. Please tell me if this is normal and what i should do and expect the next few days bc i will have my babies and have to go to work. This lightheadedness is really, REALLY scaring me. Especially simve i can not even.go to sleep!!!!!

I knew i had to.stop snorting the shit when the entire 6hrs i was at work yesterday all i could thinkabt was whether anyone was noticing. I need to throw the rest away but ive NO IDEA what to expect to feel like TOMORROW morning when my babies come home & then wheni have to go to work. I just need someone who knows to plz give me some insight bc ive never done this & have NO ONE that i can tell.

Now my shoulder pain that runs up my face all tingly like then my head is pounding, extremely lightheaded & my chest hurts a bit now...kinda tightening up. Im so scared ..... what will tomorrow b like? WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN.ABLE TO GO TO.SLEEP TODAY, THE ONE DAY IM OFF WORK & DONT HAVE MY BABIES.....

PLZ GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

Okay..... so in my honest opinion, I truly believe meth is the most addictive drug (along side other brutal stims). But Meth is extremely deceitful! I can't begin to explain to you how bad it can get. (long term wise) the chances of you stopping, especially if you enjoyed that lil meth binge ya just did....... well i wouldnt be surprised if you ended up doing meth for a while, especially once you learn more about it and how to maintain. Right now, I pray for you! please get away from that shit, it fucks up your brain in ways that are not even funny!

So right now you are sleep deprived and probably starving if you haven't eaten for a whole week. I'm sure you are already well aware the one of the side effects of the comedown is no sleeping. However since its been a week already, it should be easier. I dont want to recommend doing other drugs, but if you happened to have a few beers, or smoked a bowl of weed, or something to help sedate you is always nice. and because of your sleep deprivation, ALL sedatives gonna feel like they are on steroids! sedatives are super strong at this point.

I would say your first priority is SLEEP! Eat a nice big snack or meal if you can before you go to bed. and just sleep and eat and sleep and eat. Your brain will need lots of time to recover from all that. The meth has "hacked your brain" so to speak. its bypassed emergency reuptake of dopamine and norepinephrine so that your brain will not re-absorb anything if the levels get dangerously high, and then it just floods your brain with those neurotransmitters for really prolonged periods of time. Thats kinda how it gets you soooooo dam high. and lasts so long.

Long term wise, continued use of meth will rip your whole life apart in ways you cant imagine, you could loose SO much! I pray you recover, and can keep all that you have!

Short term wise. You NEED to sleep. and if you sleep for like 30 hours straight, i wouldnt be surprised. you will be able to get up to use the bathroom if you need, but your going to be sooo sleepy! and when you can. EAT!!!! omg you need to eat!

with work, you might wanna.... find some kinda excuse like you caught the flu or something idk...... you need time to recover.
Once you've got your energy back you'll still feel sleepy a lot. and life is going to be very depressing. the feelings of extreme lethargy, and anhedonia will be prolongged and suck!

You might run into all kinds of shitty side/withdrawal effects.
and the facial and muscle cramping, twitching etc. is from all those neurotransmitters flooded in your brain.
I would google for lots of sites like this one:
http://www.acadianaaddiction.com/meth/symptoms-signs-effects
Meth isn't called the devils dick for no reason! lol, best of wishes to ya!

also supplements like CoQ10 (antioxidants are SO important) Vitamin C (stuff for immune system, because its super vulnerable) and stuff like Fish Oils (omega-3s) and magnesium citrate will help your brain a bit. Even some 5HTP just to support your serotonin neurons, meth is super hard on your serotonin neurons, and will cause them to die.
Anyways, the addiction to meth is HORRIBLE! and i truly believe, if you do it JUST ONCE, and LIKE IT, then off that first hit/line, you ARE addicted, no matter how much you show and convince yourself your not! if you liked meth, your hooked. JUST STAY THE FUK AWAY! it is a drug that is 1st class seats to hell!

@Thatonedude
Just saw this. I have eaten on and off a good bit today. Have had very bad anxiety and panicky feelings all day. I went out for a drive which made me feel better for abt an hr. I havent.slept any today. I took some zzzquil abt an hr ago.and am gonna try to lay down in.a min but all i keep feeling and thinking abt is my tingling throbbing neck and face and the tightening in my chest is back. It went away, or so i thought while i.was up and out to get a cheeseburger.

As far as sleep, i wish i had the luxury or option to sleep as much as i want. Unfortunately, TODAY was my one and only day that i dont have my babies or work. The kids come home in the morning. I have to.work 4-1030pm tomorrow. I dont EVER want to feel like this again. I'm thinking abt flushing what i do have. Idk, im really worried about how im.gonna feel in the morning.

I dont have any other types of drugs. Weed, beer, xanax, nothing. I was gonna take some melatonin but i took the zzxquil abt well irs been nearly 2hrs. Wtf am i.gonna do? If i go to.sleep, let's say by midnight (its 1030 here now)....i will only get ant 8 1/2hrs of sleep bc gotta b up to get the kids when their dad brings them in the morning. I am a single mother, get.ZERO.help from their dads....only when i get my weekly Monday off. Which was shot to hell today. Fuck. I'm already so depressed. I am scared to wake up in the morning
Ughhhh. Yes, plz pray.

Hopefully you fell asleep. Its hard af to do but when u do it helps. Just went 5 or 6 days myself. 2 hrs sleep and i feel good. I dont think the comedown is that bad really. Especially if you got someone level headed wit u.

Hopefully you fell asleep. Its hard af to do but when u do it helps. Just went 5 or 6 days myself. 2 hrs sleep and i feel good. I dont think the comedown is that bad really. Especially if you got someone level headed wit u.

I'm living through the no sleeping bs as I type this, I've been laying here trying to sleet for 5 hours now... I have 4 hours until my alarm goes off and I'm worried once I fall asleep I'll be out cold. I'd stay up but that'd be day 4 and I'm definitely getting that tweaker look going on, also sometime yesterday I lost my ability to communicate verbally, Every time I tried to say something all I could get out was rambling semi-incoherent gibberish and I'm pretty sure I was slurring my words . Meth is the devils dick - I told myself that I was going to be a responsible meth user and make myself only take some in the morning so I can sleep at night. - I haven't slept since!!

You're probably going to be Very dehydrated and tired. Get gatorade and water, some sweets (I always craved those coming off meth) and either weed, benzos or some alcohol. Benzos like klonopin and xanax have been the most effective at putting me to sleep after a meth binge. If you can't get those, I recommend weed or alcohol.

The pain is normal; meth can make ya tense up real bad (leaving your muscles reeeally sore and knotted up) and just make your body hurt in general. Drink lots of water & gatorade (gatorade will be more effective in hydrating you at this point)

Also. Epsom salt baths really help.

Good luck!!

1. dont panic
2: you are going to be tired and moody, for your kids sake remember the moodiness is caused by stopping your use and not by them being little brats (Or maybe both).
3. Take a long hot shower when you start feeling weird ( warm/cold/extra twitchy or restless) or a bath.
4. Lots of water and some food. Keep yourself busy. Throw the junk if you must.
Im starting day 1 of cleanse after a 2week streak, but like you i got some sleep. Not sure how tweakers stay awake for days, screw that, 48hrs max for me. Better to be home than at work ( where i am).
Itll suck a bit but you'll be okay. Warning tho, if you keep the gear, you'll be thinking bout it in a day or 2, you'll hear its siren song.
Most impotantly, dont panic. And if anyone asks whats going on, tell them you are just tired.

This is your second thread on the same exact thing. You have already been offered solid advice.

I saw this post was from 10 days ago, but I figured I'd answer it for future reference. Everything you're expirencing is completely normal for a 5 day meth binge. As im sure you've realized, meth leaves you with a strong craving for more after the high, often leading to a binge, which is why meth is so addictive. The best way to avoid or stop a binge is by weakening the crash. Seroquel or any benzodiazepine weakens, sometimes even eliminates a crash. Vitamin C helps a lot too, there's an OTC supplement drink mix called "emergen-C", containing 1667% of your daily vitamin C, which can help with crashes. About the other effects, Drinking water is the most important thing here, it doesn't overall weaken the crash but it helps with almost everything you were worried about, the muscle soreness, the lightheadedness, tingling, pretty much everything but sleep. Eating helps a lot with all of that too, but it's understandable if you don't eat much. Nausea medicine helps with that, but check for interactions because a lot of nausea meds potentiate meth. If you have access, meds with the side effect of weight gain help a lot with eating on amphetamines. Rhysperdol, xyprexa, and abilify are the most effective that I've come across, but xyprexa and abilify also weaken meth, so take them before the meth so you can dose it better. General vitamins and supplements help compensate for the malnutrition, but are not in any way a replacement for food, so you can't rely on them. The make the problem a little better, they don't fix it, so eat as much as you can too. As for the bowel movement issue, there isn't a problem there. You're not constipated, if anything meth would cause the opposite of that, it's just because you've eaten so little that your body used up almost everything. Another big factor in most of your issues here is lack of sleep. Some of the drugs I've mentioned before for other purposes also help with sleep, especially after amphetamine use- Seroquel, Benzos, and xyprexa. Other than those, there is trazodone, which is prescription, and 2 OTC meds, melotonin and benadryl. Melotonin is pretty safe and doesn't interact with much, but isn't too effective, so it's good to add onto other sleep meds. Benadryl is much more effective, the strength regarding sleep is comparable to prescription. Normal doses for sleep are either 25 or 50 mg, but 100 mg is safe. Normally 200 mg is the limit for a safe dose, more causes delirient effects, but it can effect heart rate so you shouldn't take more than 100 on a stimulant as powerful as meth. Doing all of these things should greatly decrease all side effects you are expieriencing, but these reccomendations are for a 5 day meth binge. If you have problems from just a one time use, or even like a 2 or 3 day binge, only do the more moderate stuff I said. This was a pretty extreme case, so turn it all down a bit If you end up having a less extreme situation.

Hey, i just went through the same situation. dude is tryin to scare you for some reason. email me at [email protected] please, i can help

if you're referring to me? I'm not trying to scare, just warn. Meth is so bad.... I still will honestly say i love that shit. but i've put down so many miles with that shit, actually proud to be off for a long time now, but still.....