• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

safe drugs for the stomach

Tomasz

Greenlighter
Hi,
9 months ago I accidentally OD on LSD. I was in the Hospital for 4 days.
This unfortunate event brought horrible after effects, my Psychosis has ended, and my panic attacks too. Unfortunately my stomach is still healing apparently.
I was on a strict diet for 9 months till 2 weeks ago. I will NEVER do LSD due to the hell I experienced (Physically). So I wanted to party a little again and got some cocaine (%80) did very little ( 3 lines, thin ones) and everything was great!. Whent to bed 6 hrs after the cocaine use, a HORRIFIC Heart Burn /acid reflux woke me up and I was already in cold sweats just like when I was detoxing from the OD). it when t away after 2 hrs but it told me that I can't do blow either. I am sure MDMA and E are out of the equation.

My question is, besides Cannabis, what other Stomach safe drugs are out there that I can take with out having a horrific overnight due to the substance.
many thanks for you'r information and YOUR time.

P.S. I ONLY drink Green tea and distill water.

Hi, thank You for the link. It is not what I am looking for.
I know what type of drugs cause GI problems, my question is which ones don't.
I appreciate your assistance. thanks.

Everyone is different so it's a matter of trial and error

MDMA, amphetamines, alcohol definitely irritate my stomach, while opiates don't. Note I still get reflux from opiates on occasion, but no burning.

Haven't tried benzos, dissociatives, or psychs since I've developed reflux but I feel no need to anymore. Not a fan of cannabis or cocaine.

I wonder what would happen if you drank coffee? I used to be unable to drink it but can now.

I would try coffee next week and see what happens.. I can now have hot sauce, fried foods etc etc.. with no problems at all.
for sure

Wait... LSD causes stomach damage? Or am I misreading this?

Because that's news to me.

I dropped every weekend for 5 years, and NOW I have learned my lesson. No other drugs where being used in that period ( not even coffee). I have no family history with GI (Gastrointestinal issues)
The negative effects of drug abuse on the digestive system are due mainly to the deterioration of the mucous membrane lining that runs through the entire GI tract. The mucous membrane helps to break down food in a process called perastalsis. When this lining is damaged, it leaves areas like the intestine and stomach walls vulnerable to damage and more serious ailments.
Once the intestine and stomach wall are vulnerable, you’re susceptible to things like ulcers and perforation of organ walls. It can also lead to dehydration, which leaves your body incapable of making the saliva it needs to begin the initial breakdown of food, effecting the entire GI process.
The effects on the stomach and GI system can arise even after a person has stopped using.

Tomasz said:
I ONLY drink Green tea and distill water.
Are you drinking distilled water on the advice of a medical professional? Because if not, I don't think drinking distilled water long term is good for you... and as far as I am aware it is especially not recommended for people with digestive issues because of it's tendency to acidify compared to regular water and increase the production of stomach acid.

oh , I did not know about Distilled water, although I don't drink it alone, I use it to boil water for my green tea. But now that you make me aware, I am going to do some research. Thanks for the info!.