Legit anavar?

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I've been getting 25 milligram capsule of anavar. The capsules are greenish color and white. The powder inside taste sweet I usually get 50 of them in a can with a printed label saying what they are and how many milligrams. Anybody ever use the green / White pills and are they legit anavar?

I've been getting 25 milligram capsule of anavar. The capsules are greenish color and white. The powder inside taste sweet I usually get 50 of them in a can with a printed label saying what they are and how many milligrams. Anybody ever use the green / White pills and are they legit anavar?

Capsules can be notorious to identify, I might suggest the only way is to buy a testing kit to prove authenticity..

Lab max it. Can't really do an appearance check with pics of raws as there could be fillers in your capsules that affect the consistency.

Yeah mate, it sounds like something 'John' made in his kitchen and then capped and stuck in a tub. It could be anything at any dose (though of course it may be perfectly legit). As the gents above have suggested, at least consider a Lab Max testing kit, or send to one of the testing labs.

Yeah mate, it sounds like something 'John' made in his kitchen and then capped and stuck in a tub. It could be anything at any dose (though of course it may be perfectly legit). As the gents above have suggested, at least consider a Lab Max testing kit, or send to one of the testing labs.
I'm second thought I'd go with third party testing. Even trace amounts of other hormones that could be just residual from the blending process to homogenize filler with hormone could yield false positives for hormones that aren't in significant amounts. A third party lab will be able to give you an exact breakdown of what is in it.

Without explicitly stating it (forum rules), was it expensive? Real anavar is expensive to make. That's not to say that someone couldn't jack up the price of a fake to make it look real, but do some research on the price of real anavar and if what you paid was much lower, then it's probably fake.

Have you tried them for a couple days then did an arm workout? lol. The pumps will be painful.

For me anyway, another thing I notice is I get lethargy after day 5-7 on most all other orals besides var.

Absolutely not an ideal way of knowing but once you've ran legit var then run some low dose/bunk stuff you will know. Labmaxing it is the only way to know, and even then it's not 100%. Just shows if there is the hormone in it.