• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol ER newbie

NLH1985

Greenlighter
Hello, hoping someone can help me out. I got tramadol Extended Release. Identifiers are G 322 150. I've taken tramadol 50MG but never have I ever taken these. They are in a capsule, not a tablet. I broke one open and there are really little beads with one bigger bead. Any idea if the little beads are the extended release or if it's the actual tramadol? I have a super high tolerance to all pain medication and taking them in the capsule is just not cutting it. So I would rather just take whats inside instead of taking the capsule. I've tried to find information on what the smaller beads are and what the one larger one is but no luck. Hoping someone here can help a girl out! Thanks and have a great evening!

Tram in a capsule? I'm a tram user, 300mg a day & never heard of it in a capsule. I'll have to get back to you about that.

i had some of these a few weeks back. exactly as described - a capsule full of little balls etc. i made a slight error taking them tho. fell asleep about three hours after taking 300mg, slept a few hrs and upon waking was hungry so i ate a bunch of cheese. i can only assume the tryptophan in the cheese sent me halfway to serotonin syndrome because i came up on an intense euphoric high over the next hour or so that stayed like a peak mdma feel for near 6hrs and i still felt high 2 days later. i didnt panic because i worked out it was probably the cheese and so since i didnt seem to be getting worse i assumed i had had a lucky escape. nevertheless, BE CAREFUL - extended release can lull you into a foolish error easily....

wofl: Well that's why I wanted to know which part of the capsule was the extended release part and which was the actual tramadol. I don't want it to be slowly released. I actually went and got 50MG because I don't want to mess with these without knowing which part of the pill is which.

Rachella666: Yup. G322 150 is a capsule. Has a ton of little beads then one big one. I haven't been able to find any information on if the little beads are the actual tramadol or if the bigger one is. Annoying really.

logic would suggest that the tramadol is contained within a slow release mechanism such as coated granules within the capsule. asking which is the the slow release part and which is the tramadol is like asking which is the gas and which is the unleaded in petrol - they arent separate things...

Tram in a capsule? I'm a tram user, 300mg a day & never heard of it in a capsule. I'll have to get back to you about that.

yeah we get them in england - they're green on one half and white on the other
can't help you with the big/small bead info tho - perhaps try taking the big one on its own and see what happens?

and make sure to crush the beads to defeat the timed release

Hi, i have some extended release 100mg capsules. Can the contents be crushed and parachuted rather than take them as slow release?

[h=3]Durela? (Canada)/ConZip? (US)[/h]Durela? (CIP-Tramadol), manufactured by Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada), is available as 100 mg, 200 mg, and 300 mg extended-release capsules in Canada and the US. The Durela manufacturing technology is novel and unique. The Durela capsules are comprised of an immediate-release tablet and multiple extended-release beads. The extended-release beads consist of a Tramadol core covered with a microporous polymer membrane. All beads are similar and each of them may be considered an individual controlled release system. As the Durela capsule dissolves in the stomach, water crosses the membrane and penetrates into the beads. The water then dissolves a fraction of the Tramadol content and the solute is released from the bead into the gut by osmotic pressure. As this process continues, Tramadol is progressively released at a constant rate until the bead core is depleted of its Tramadol content (Figure 2).43 The microporous insoluble membrane properties are not affected by the gastrointestinal environment, eg, pH, amount of water, fat content, or peristaltic motility of the gastrointestinal tract (Figure 3). This effect is the mechanism that gives Durela its independence from food effect. ?All strengths of Durela capsules have been reported to be dose proportional over the 100?300 mg range?.31,43 The pharmacokinetic profile describes the presence of a dual mode of action with Durela extended-release capsules. The immediate-release component in Durela capsules provides the same onset of analgesia as seen with immediate-release Tramadol products. This is followed by the extended-release component of the capsules which provides a consistent release of Tramadol throughout the 24-hour dosing cycle. In one single-dose study comparing Durela (CIP-Tramadol ER) 300 mg capsules versus 300 mg of a marketed formulation of extended-release Tramadol, Durela Cmax were above 110 ng/mL at 1 hour post-dosing and above 191 ng/mL at the end of 24 hours post-dose.

This may not be the same medication but was all I could find.

I would not abuse this medication.