Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is it safe to smoke weed again?

Godwintwo2

Greenlighter
Hey guys so about 6 days ago, I ended up smoking weed for the third time. While the other two times I had a great time, this time I had some really strong bud and ended up hallucinating a guy watching us while we smoke (I do have some mental illness in my family but no schizophrenia, however I have suffered from severe anxiety and some depression in the past) anyway in the end I ran as fast as I could around the block before realising that none of this had happened however my friend did confirm that he did hear a guy walk pat so there is a chance it may have actually happened. Anyways I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't smoke any weed for a while but tonight some plans popped up and I don't think I could rlly abstain from smoking weed and I don't know what to do. I will make sure to use CBD oil but does anyone think I should avoid this at all costs?
Any answers will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Hey guys so about 6 days ago, I ended up smoking weed for the third time. While the other two times I had a great time, this time I had some really strong bud and ended up hallucinating a guy watching us while we smoke (I do have some mental illness in my family but no schizophrenia, however I have suffered from severe anxiety and some depression in the past) anyway in the end I ran as fast as I could around the block before realising that none of this had happened however my friend did confirm that he did hear a guy walk pat so there is a chance it may have actually happened. Anyways I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't smoke any weed for a while but tonight some plans popped up and I don't think I could rlly abstain from smoking weed and I don't know what to do. I will make sure to use CBD oil but does anyone think I should avoid this at all costs?
Any answers will be appreciated.

Cheers!

You should keep all discussion in the thread you have made rather than creating a third thread asking the same question.