• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

a decade with cannabis

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I'm coming up to nearly.a decade smoking cannabis can't believe it i was 14 introduced to jungle.dnb.and chronic weed. I miss the highs I use to get but I have abused harder drugs. cannabis helps.my adhd my fibromyalgia and.some.of.my.bipolar symptoms. also if I smoked sativa at school and went class I'd. loads of work indica I'd have.lunchnbox out first period.lol. wow not had.more than a week off in 10 years
7days longest I been without a smoke in 10 years I've seen deals from.class.c 1.5 tens class.b .6 to .8 tens luckily nowadaus I can get weights but always a gram god does.anyone in UK remmeber when it went.all shady in like 2010

Is 2010 when the gritweed arrived? That was a dirty trick.

omg yes I remember buyinow that looked crystallyou smoke it and you feel ill as

also was a lot of low quality weed people called English round here

It was around 2000 when I first started smoking weed. I was 12 at the time. My friends dad was a dealer and he'd steal nuggets of weed from him for us all to share. That was fun getting high, and playing GTA on the PS1. That was back when Roy Chubby Brown was funny.

I had it in 2009 but there was chronic around started blazing 2008 but tried it 2007 first time had it got reallynenergetic didn't notice I was stoned must of been a sativa strain I did realise I was stoned as I had are 9 packs of crisps when I got home in one sitting

wow 2000 I was six years old haha we use to rob weed off my friends mum or a group of us all chip jnto a weight and pass joints and bongs around and all get proper wrecked or hyper when we was 14 all at my matest house then there was 4 of us in 2009n2010 just blazing every Friday sathe Sunday and at school skiving gEttington amazing highs off weed i don't experience those highs now as I was a child still and my brain and heart hadn't gone through.pain of losing a friend at 19years old due to pma we all thought it was ecstacy and other shit in life plua have tried strog opatesmmixed with weed injected heroin popped oxycodone plugged morphine