Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is speed in Australia usually chopped meth

Whizzkidd

Greenlighter
Hey guys im knew and have 1 question to ask I'm from the west of Australia and I know a guy who knows a guy and they occasionaly do amphetamine on the rare occasion but it is not as they remember don't get me wrong beautiful euphoric buzz nice racey high sometimes he can't sleep back to my question he was wondering if it maybe meth chopped with glucose seems to be every where no days and he was wondering what ratio meth to glucose they would use? simply for harm reduction he has smoked meth before but when he has over done it he can't sleep for days so just wondering if anyone knows the ratio they would use to not make the same mistake again thank you, you beautiful bluelighters

Pretty much all of it is meth, yep.

This thread (an oldie but a goodie) sheds a more detailed light on the subject :)

Thank you heaps spacejunk, definitely helped my understanding.
all I need to know now is why amphetamine base or amphetamine HCl isn't more widely available in Australia, but I guess we are more in a demand and supply situation and also what ratio would dealers cut meth with glucose or Epsom salts to make so called speed would it be .1 or .5 and the rest cut just trying to not over do it and lose sleep for days don't think my work colleagues would appreciate a walking zombie

People want smokable meth. Speed dried up in the early 2000s unfortunately.

And also would it be hard for a dodgy dealer to manipulate methamphetamine to give the appearance and taste of speed in its rock form if not may search for that as a future reference

Very, very easy.
Basically "speed" = meth that's been cut to fuck

I could understand how they would turn it to a powder but solid rock beats me any insight would be helpful

Basically, it's really easy to dissolve, add a cut, then evaporate and recrystallise/re-rock, especially if the cut they use does this easily (as most of them do, from what i know)

So all they would do is dissolve the meth and cut in water or acetone and ball it up and wait for it to dry? So simple its genius... Bastards but smart bastards at that pay credit where credit is due fooled 75% of the country

Something like that, yeah.
"Straight off the rock" means literally nothing regarding purity or quality.
Same goes for all powder/crystalline black market drugs (heroin, cocaine, MDMA etc etc etc).

It's one of the reasons "street drugs" are dangerous - the user really has no idea what the purity (therefore dosage) is.

Prohibition is fucked up :(

Sorry I had another thought while re reading, if methamphetamine is soluble in water wouldn't just the cutters ball up and the meth would dry up on the bottom of the flat surface used to ball it up on until the water evaporated? If this question is a big no no I apologise I'm just trying to get a better understanding of what I could potentially be putting in my body

I have no idea how it is done, but presumably the cuts have similar chemical properties to the drug in question, ideally (in terms of solubility, vaping temp, etc).

Others probably know a lot more than i do about this, but yeah - it can get into slightly dodgy territory for discussion if we start basically explaining to people how to adulterate drugs...

Haha love it spacejunk your insight has been very helpful and given me a lot more knowledge on the matter I would love to find out the little details that we can't figure it out so I could tell the dealers when I get it off them just to see the stunned faces, once again thank you spacejunk

No worries mate! That's what we're here for.
There is a lot of misinformation out there - some of it really dangerous to users.
Glad to be able to help.

Welcome to bluelight, by the way :)

Thanks heaps this is definitely my type of place keep on saving life's and stopping overdoses