• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

kambo

cdin

Moderator: H&R; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member
I am going to do kambo in the morning. I have been struggling w/ chronic pain - kicking my last 10 sad mg of vicodin, mostly doing yoga, keeping healthy, eating well, occasional beers w/the band (even wearing nicotine patch). My only question - I have been screened before my ibogaine experience (got me off dope) and at the time my heart was cool. I have done quite a bit of iv cocaine since then, and have noticed occasional "heart flutters" dont know how else to explain it, but maybe twice a week.

My question is - i think this dose of kambo is going to be great for kicking the last little bits of habit out of my life, weed, 10mg vic etc. etc., but i worry - about it dropping heart rate/my hearts condition. I know there can be no way to really assess that here, but overall - even though it makes you FEEL like you're going to die... is it really dangerous? is my slightly older body going to go in to anapphylactic shock? or should i be fine? please any input soon would be great, dose looms in 7 - 8 hours.

im a pretty tough cookie, ibo was fine for me. i just basically want an assessment - is this stuff DANGEROUS (i already know tachycardia/bp (double note i certainly did not take my nightly clonidine dose bearing that in mind)) but outside of that, is it really dangerous. cocaine would cause tachycardia - i could do that without dying even if it was intense. just does the kambo itself present real, or just perceived dangers....

Sorry I can't help you, but you would probably have gotten better, or just more, answers over at NPD.

Is that the awful peptide mix from P. bicolor? Administered by rubbing the venom into a burn blister? Uhh, I'd pass.

I don't think it's dangerous per se but it sure seems really damn unpleasant. At least ibogaine is a psychedelic.

ok, it WAS really unpleasant. BUT, it eliminated an h. pylorii infection and reduced pain/inflammation so much that I'd be fine doing it once every two weeks. truly a fantastic healing experience, although the puking part is rough.Ah - nearly forgot the most important part! Havent been sleeping more than 2 - 3 hours a night due to ketamine bladder damage. Have been sleeping 8/10 a night since doin the kambo. This is after a year of not sleeping right. THAT part has me wanting to puke my guts out every two weeks.

Next time try taking an antiemetic so you dont have to puke. Your throat, tongue and teeth will thank you.

Even if just for peace of mind, get your heart checked out. Cocaine can cause some problems and you want to see what that might be about. The nicotine patch could be an issue, and stress can add to problems. I'm sure you're fine, but check it out.

good call, i will.