• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Considering Suicide

Going now. Whatever happens tonight, please God, have mercy on someone like me.
I've only done something this stupid once, so please give me a chance to change.

You should work torwards decreasing your stress, panic, whatever that is. This can't be good for you.

Back. It was an interrogation. I told the police everything that happened. My dad asked if I'll be going to jail, the detective said it'll probably be some probation or community service. It's not a big crime.
Are those words just to ease my stress?
I hope the prosecutor will see the stupidity of this case and at least grant me probation or community service because I pretty much put the case together for him.
Just gotta hope man. Even my lawyer just told me to go and tell the police what happened.

I'm glad it sounds like it is going to be community service. I don't think they would say that if they were not pretty sure (they have seen a lot of cases). Whew! You must feel a bit better. I know you will still stress until it is certain but I think this is a good sign.:)<3

most people on other forums said to not the police or detectives.
talking to them is pretty much signing a contract for a trip to prison.
so im not sure if i can be positive if they say it just for me to feel relieve.
i can only digest all these stress once court is over and my sentence is fact.

You should work torwards decreasing your stress, panic, whatever that is. This can't be good for you.
I'll try my best. It's just whenever I see a police contacting me right now, my heart race, i become nervous and fear engulf my mind.

Didn't they tell your father that you'd probably get probation or community services?
At one point you'll need to rest your mind and heart.
Most or all of the posts above said exactly what you have heard from the police. It's not a big crime.
It would be unreasonable for you to be treated like a rapist. And like I have mentioned, if it was so grave you'd be expelled from school one the following day. Try to take it easy on you. Now you've heard that from the police. You have a lawyer. Let him take care of this.
I trying to be as truthful as possible. Not giving you false hopes.
Take care, and have a peaceful week! :)

I'm glad it sounds like it is going to be community service. I don't think they would say that if they were not pretty sure (they have seen a lot of cases). Whew! You must feel a bit better. I know you will still stress until it is certain but I think this is a good sign.:) <3

This

Alright. I'll ease down some stress and just hope for the best.
It's all I can do right now.

Last edited:
They're going to place me in a continuation school until the expulsion hearing, which is around a week or two.
Aside from the memories I've had on my current school's campus, I have nothing to lose. I'm still going to be in contact with my good friends.
I don't mind starting new at a new school. This is where my life will change and where I'll mature.
If they don't expel me, then I'll still be attending my current school, which is great.

It's a pain right now. The lady in the meeting said to call a certain number. She said the person is expecting a call, but we called multiple time but she isn't even picking up.
She is probably a busy lady, I understand, but I was told she's expecting the call and its been 2 hours and she still hasn't even call back.

Who is this person you are supposed to call?
Suggest you write down precisely when you called and to what number.
If you're calling from your mobile it's going to be registered.
Can you go there instead?

Who is this person you are supposed to call?
Suggest you write down precisely when you called and to what number.
If you're calling from your mobile it's going to be registered.
Can you go there instead?
Yeah, I wrote down everything.
Called them, a voice mail picked up, we left a voice message, she still doesn't call back.
Apparently, she's part of a district in charge of continuation schools.
We could go there, but it's very, very far away. It's a one hour drive, if we don't count traffics, and the way to that place have a lot of traffics.
So, dad got pissed, took me to this school next to a college and they said they'll talk and discuss my enrollment tomorrow.
Hopefully things go well and I get to go to school.

That's the spirit! Think positive. :)
Be calm. And do what you need to do in due course.
Don't anticipate the worst.

Ugh, I just remembered something that came back to haunt me.
I lost at least 5 school textbooks. x.x

That's not good! I have lost a couple when I was a senior and they 'harassed' me.
I remember finding one months later but had to pay a fine for the other. :\

ughhhhhh, those are like 70 bucks a book, so 5 is around... 350!!
plus I have a damaged Korean book, so ****.
That, with the possible fine ranging from 2000 to 10000 that I'll have to pay for committing this crime...
I feel screwed x.x

Dude you need to calm down again. One thing at a time ok.