European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What do you guys do for work ?

cLaTTeReD

Bluelighter
Just interested in the cross section of drug users here and what they get up to :)

Pest control. Pay is shit, job satisfaction is brilliant. That means more to me than all the money in the world...

Pest control. Pay is shit, job satisfaction is brilliant. That means more to me than all the money in the world...

That sounds a pretty cool job. What's your favourite pest to kill ? :)

I use to do free vermin control with air rifles for landowners when I had time.
Still pop the odd pigeon in the garden when I can, can't be a bit of pigeon pie lol

Do you install boilers and central heating systems and carry out annual inspections and repairs?

Mainly install ground source heat pumps into areas with no gas on newbuild houses.

Used to install a lot of solar PV and biomass but both of those technologies have had their day now.

Though I have just done my ticket for natural gas.

Mainly install ground source heat pumps into areas with no gas on newbuild houses.
Used to install a lot of solar PV and biomass but both of those technologies have had their day now.
Though I have just done my ticket for natural gas.
Didn't even know what ground source heat pumps were until two minutes ago. Thanks Google!

Undie cover fuzz.

*before another cunt who thinks he's funny says the exact same crap thing =D

Really? How come? I always assumed biomass was going to be the next big thing.

Solar PV has most definitely not had its day. The lifetime projected output of a typical 3kW domestic system now works out less per kWh, if you treat it as a single bulk purchase of all the free electricity it's ever going to produce in one lump sum, than the price you pay through your meter. And the latter figure is only heading one way. There aren't fortunes to be made since the rebate was cut so drastically, but it did its job: Get lots of people buying it while it's new, so the manufacturers make more, improve their techniques and it becomes cheaper for the next round of purchasers.

Heat pumps have a trap for the unwary. If you skimp on the cost and buy one that is too small, it will be making up the shortfall using electricity, which costs more than the fuel your heat pump was replacing. Rule One of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning: You could always use a few extra kilowatts.

Biomass will be a slow burner. Remember, though: one day, renewable energy will be all the energy there is.

As for me ..... I do things with computers, like building fancy telephony systems and selling leads to the Home Improvements and Domestic Renewable Energy industries.