• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

ALD-52 - Experienced / First Time for Girlfriend - Love and Respect

Interesting. Yeah from time to time I get terrible gas bloating on LSD (also it happened on AL-LAD once). Usually I don't but when it happens it sucks and it hurts a lot.

Lol I was on a guilt trip and found myself picking up trash in parks and on the street everywhere riding my bike around town.

Lasted a couple weeks.

I realized keeping the environment clean matters but there are more impactful ways to be a force for green than picking up litter by hand around town. Still if no one picks it up it will be a terrible mess eventually so someone has to do it. Nice work.

One other reason I stopped was the fact that I wasn't wearing like protective gloves and was concerned about hygiene.

I was re-reading this today... I'm happy to report that my girl has been really happy recently. Our friend ODd last week and it's been really traumatic, but when we first talked about it, we spent the whole night talking about our friend, and life, and depression, and she told me that she's really happy right now and she doesn't feel depressed anymore. :) I noticed a change happen during this trip, and since then she's been much lighter and more carefree. She didn't tell me that it had anything to do with this experience, but I know how a good psychedelic experience can really help you shed some layers. I think our friend's death also put some stuff in perspective for her, I know it did for me. Makes you realize how ephemeral life is, and how every day could be your last. It seems like that would be a depressing realization, but it's actually very freeing, even though it's scary (mostly in thinking that we could lose the people we love very suddenly). It makes it easier to be thankful for the moments you have.

She even had a drink last night while we were at a show, and it hasn't bothered her a bit. :) That sort of suggests to me that it's at least partly a stress response.
Sounds medicinal. I wonder how not to add layers on in the first place. The shedding reference reminds me of Ram Dass.

You know what reading all this shows me why people are so drawn to psychedelics. They just want to be happy and free. And to understand.

Yeah, many people hear about how psychedelics can be so revealing and that's why they want to try them. That's why my girl wants to try them (she still hasn't had a peak experience, actually she's only tripped once since this experience). For me, the first time I tripped I was 18, and I just expected to get and see shit, but instead I had a +4, transformational experience sitting in a dorm room with a bunch of people who just had a typical experience.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :) For some reason I love writing trip reports, it's half the fun for me of having new experiences. I like to try to solidify it in my mind. Writing about it helps me to integrate and digest it and then I can always re-read them later and somewhat relive the experience.

I'm curious how ALD compares to LSD. I've heard that it can't cause the same breakthrough experiences as LSD, but I wouldn't know.

For a time, the market here was flooded with ALD and people claimed they could tell the difference, but I never tried it.

I believe I can tell the difference but I'm not sure I could in a blind test. It seems like it's lighter and gentler to me every time. And yeah a little less deep probably, but it's wonderful stuff and basically the same. I haven't had actual LSD in quite a while actually, because I got a bunch of ALD and still have most of it.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :) For some reason I love writing trip reports, it's half the fun for me of having new experiences. I like to try to solidify it in my mind. Writing about it helps me to integrate and digest it and then I can always re-read them later and somewhat relive the experience.

Totally. Its beautiful man. You start writing and rediscovering the trip because while its happening to you its very hard to understand so you gotta go back later and think bout it.