• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

a good bad night with dilaudid

davechunski

Bluelighter
alright so last night we were sitting around getting stoned at my house (my parents were gone for the night, oh yeah...) and just generally munching out. my friend has a bunch of valium, dilaudid, and even some endocets (sp?) which are just some intense anti inflammatory. anyways, he offers me a dilaudid so i take it sublingually, or under my tongue, because i read on here that it is a good way to do them. well, yes it is. within the next one to two hours approx, i did two more dilaudid, both under my tongue. im trying to remember what strength they are, but they were 8 dollars a piece. pretty much everything was fine and dandy until about 4 AM rolls around and we decide to call it quits. well though i felt exhausted i had SUCH a bad opiate itch that i literally COULD NOT SLEEP! it was fucking horrible. has any one had this problem before? i was itching like crazy every 5-10 maybe 15 seconds. i just laid in bed and watched the clock tick and tick... 4 AM, 5 AM, 6 AM... the sun comes up... it was so shitty. im always a really good sleeper too and pills never bother me. they usually just make me sleep in really late. so around 8 in the morning i puke out all the food i ate (top ramen, not a good choice) and then puke some more and some more and some more until finally i dont feel high and the itch starts to go away. (none of the puking was voluntary by the way)... well i finally got like an hour of sleep but it was so horrible. has anyone had this happen to them? anything like it? did i take too much drugs? any advice would be helpful.

For myself and my boyfriend, 6 mg orally is good for a nice buzz.

I find it to be a crazy catalyst to out of this world sex frenzie marathons, which is good because it is not condusive to sleeping, at least for me, so, I concur with your conclusion!

In fact, last weekend after a crazy all nighter my boyfriend and I took it at 9:00 am and we were up until 6:00 pm like bunnies. There was no way in hell I could have slept and I thank god that we were there for each other for the pleasurable way to pass the time!

I definitely think that you took too much with the crazy itching and puking and such. At 6-8 mg orally, I don't find the itch to be too bad, so you must have done quite a bit more than that or you are a lot more sensitive to it.

The pills come in 2, 4 and 8 mg...so you could estimate that you took either:

3x2=6 mg
3x4=12 mg
3x8=24 mg

I feel for you, I have had opiate hangovers from methadone and oxycontin and it sucked ASS!

Thingz that make the itch better are : hydrocrotizone cream, benadryl, and small doses of other otc allergy meds.

My first time doing dilaudid I insulflated 4 mgs, and an hour later was itching like mad and all of my dinner was pucked up.

With dilaudid, start small, a quarter of a pill will do you to start, and then work your way up. Under the tounge is a good way of taking it, but more will be absorbed and the high is quicker and more intense thru nasal administration. Dont worry, it wont burn, and the drip aint bad at all. %)

pain meds

I have 100 k4's,i don't even really like them i swallowed two last night due to a back injury playing football and they bairley got rid of the pain>my father has cancer right now and has all kind of pain meds so when i complained about my back hurting she gave me a bottle of them.Oh well,to the back of the medice cab they go,i"ll just stick with vics they seem to work.just my ,02=D =D =D

Tonight I took 5 2mg dilaudid orally a few hours after taking 25 mgs of dexadrine, and I must say that that doseage works very well for me. I've used several opiates before (mostly morphine and codein) and i think i liked the dilaudids the best. At a buck a pill i dunno why people rag on taking them orally so much , seems to work well for me and my friends.

Insuffulation is the best way to take hydromorphone and the most effective next to IV and they are much more euphoric too although either way its a great opiate but a powerful one so be careful.

phuKrd said:
For myself and my boyfriend, 6 mg orally is good for a nice buzz.

I find it to be a crazy catalyst to out of this world sex frenzie marathons, which is good because it is not condusive to sleeping, at least for me, so, I concur with your conclusion!

In fact, last weekend after a crazy all nighter my boyfriend and I took it at 9:00 am and we were up until 6:00 pm like bunnies. There was no way in hell I could have slept and I thank god that we were there for each other for the pleasurable way to pass the time!

I definitely think that you took too much with the crazy itching and puking and such. At 6-8 mg orally, I don't find the itch to be too bad, so you must have done quite a bit more than that or you are a lot more sensitive to it.

The pills come in 2, 4 and 8 mg...so you could estimate that you took either:

3x2=6 mg
3x4=12 mg
3x8=24 mg

I feel for you, I have had opiate hangovers from methadone and oxycontin and it sucked ASS!

they make a 3mg to. its pink. i never sleep if im on opaites. i will stay up all night. i love dilaudids. i havent done them in over a year though. i injected them and the rush is better than an orgasm. oxycodone makes me itch, dilaudids dont. so its normal to itch from opiates. and endocets are percocets bro, not anti inflamatories. endo is the comapny that makes them.

I had Dilaudid for the first time yesterday, good stuff. I fucked my back up yesterday working (i do demolition/construction type stuff) so my boss sent me to the ER to get checkd out. I def was telling the docs it hurt more than i did because i wanted some instant pain relief. Then he comes back in and says, "ok were gonna give you a shot of Dilaudid" And me playing dumb said uhh whats that? The doc said it would help with the pain, and it did.

The nurse came in a minute later with a big looking shot and gave it to me in my arm IM..i was hoping for an IV shot, i dotn know why they didnt do it? A few minutes later i felt really warm and doped up, all my pain went away and i didnt care about anything. Best part is it kept the pain away for a while, at least untill i went to fill my script for 14 5mg percs which dont do shit...

On a related topic, what kind of painrelief do you think i could possibly get after the 5mg percs? I pulled my back and groin and it hurts like crazy, i want to call and tell him they dont work but i dont know what exactly i shoudl say. I am in a good deal of pain so its not like im totally scamming him over anyhting. I want to get some oxycodone product without APAP, roxicodone, percalone ect...I plan on telling him the pain has been keeping me from sleeping and doing normal tasks, and that the meds dont work....Any ideas or thoughts on that would be cool, Im thinking hes just gonna give me more 5mg's or maybe 7.5's...but we'll see...

A guy sent me an email,about dilaudid said he wasn't quit sure what it was.I wanded to help the bro out=D ,but deleted his addy by mistake,drop me a line bro i MIGHT ba ble to help you out,the rat.:)

I tooh your guys advice and banged 2 k4's,and the rush blows away swalowwing away 10 fold,howver after battling h for 4 years I do not want to go down that path again,I still have like 90 left but I'll prob trade the to one of my boys for morphineiir 30mg tabs as that is my drug of choice,although i here they are very difficult to come by,I'm open for suggestions on what would be a good trade for these???=D =D =D

I realize the duragesic posts have been beat to death,I have never tried it and am pretty scared to, before my dad passed from cancer he was on 150mg(1 patch was 100 and the other was a 50)My mom was going to throw all his meds away after he died but i conviced her to let me have them as i was in bad car accident years ago and a back pain stat still haunts from time to time she also gave me a bottle of roxanol with the 4 boxes of patchs,I realize this is not a price thread but could someone email me on what these meds are worth??I have a vague idea as one of my juice sources in brazil has them on his list,but just curious=D