• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

GHB in Belfast

Dunno, you'd have to hear it from shambles himself but from what I hear his lovely ms shambles got little more than co-codamol when she had cancer. Sadly this was end stage cancer.
If he wishes to expand upon this that's his story to tell, not mine.
No problem here with access to opiates for anyone with cancer. Whatever you need however much it takes to ease / remove your pain you will get.

Hi folks, as stated in the first post, this is my friend's mother we're talking about. I know nothing about drugs, hence the reason i Googled "Drugs advice forum". Im simply trying to help a friend who is exausted sitting up all night, quite frankly waiting on his mum to die from lung cancer.

I agree with the above criticism of the Mcmillan nurse, having now read up on what exactly GBH and GBL are (I was originally calling it GBA, shows how much I know!) I fail to see how this substance can elevate the effects of late stage lung cancer!

On a side note the only pain relief she is currently prescribed is Maxitram 500 and co codamool 30/500.

Thanks for the replies folks.

Sorry for doubting your story but it is really careless for a HCP to suggest anything off the street. My best goes out to your friends family xx

I've only had gbl here, and it came from a very random place, any pharmacy had it, it was a key ingredient in quickies nail polish remover pads, 2 quid for about 50 doses, few mates years ago got really bad into, both had a bad oxy and fentanyl problem, as did I
But I digress
Other than that I've only ever heard of ghb coming from dnm's here and there is little market, could prob find it if ya really knew where to look but it's a rare one of here in Belfast

Yeah it's fairly rare but my mates were doing it at afters for a short period a few years ago. Think it came from Leeds and not a DNM.

A lot of lesbian sex went down with otherwise straight (fit) girls those few months.

I've only had gbl here, and it came from a very random place, any pharmacy had it, it was a key ingredient in quickies nail polish remover pads, 2 quid for about 50 doses
I remember some girl being on Jeremy Kyle (possibly), who had been abusing nail polish pads, and she was properly fucked up. I assumed at the time that she was ingesting acetone, or something, by mistake, but it's interesting to know that they did have GBL in. Looking at the state of her, they had more than that in them, because she looked like she was at death's door.

An oncology nurse recommending GBL...I find that pretty shocking. There are a lot less toxic drugs that help with pain and insomnia.

i find it pretty wild that they would bring up GBL, especially with the current view of it as a date-rape drug and/or a tool utilized by gay serial killers.
plus its really quite easy to OD on (from what i;ve heard)...
i read an article on vice or something about a guy with really bad narcolepsy in the US who's prescribed it, but his treatment costs something insane like $10k a month.
but yeah, i'm sorry to hear about you mum suffering, let us know