Anyway to seei f someone has quoted you or answered to youre thread?

Ne0

Bluelighter
So the thread says it all, I hope there is, or if not maybe making it?

Login and then at the top of the page you will see a "check threads you've posted in" link.

I can't find it, can you please post image?
I can only see:
Find latest posts
Find latest started threads
Or do I need to be subscribed to these threads? buty even then it shows only new posts on the thread not exactly replies to my posts.

I always have to go my profile page and just go through all the posts I've made, that takes lots of time.

Last edited:
If youre on bluelight mobile(which i am), it will be at the top of the page in blue(link color) just under the bluelight mobile logo on every page if youre logged in.
You dont have to go to profile or subscribe to threads.
If youre on desktop version, sorry im not sure.

So the thread says it all, I hope there is, or if not maybe making it?

Go to the Settings link, located right next to the log out option in the upper right portion of the screen.
->Then, on the left side of the page that opens up, find the third menu box on the left side of the page, entitled My Settings.
-->Select the General Settings link, which is located under My Account.
--->Scroll down until you get to the Messaging and Notification section.
---->In this section you will see an option for "Quote Notification":
----->If you want to receive a PM whenever one of your posts is quoted, select the option for "Private Message";
----->If you would prefer to be notified by email (the email will go to the email address you used to sign up for BL), select the option for "Email".
------>Once you have specified how you want to be notified when your posts get quoted, scroll down and hit Save Changes.

This will only notify you when people quote your posts however. I believe you can also fiddle with your settings to receive a notification whenever someone replies to threads you create, but otherwise it is up to you to stay on top of replying to what people say in response to what previously posted.

Go to the Settings link, located right next to the log out option in the upper right portion of the screen.
->Then, on the left side of the page that opens up, find the third menu box on the left side of the page, entitled My Settings.
-->Select the General Settings link, which is located under My Account.
--->Scroll down until you get to the Messaging and Notification section.
---->In this section you will see an option for "Quote Notification":
----->If you want to receive a PM whenever one of your posts is quoted, select the option for "Private Message";
----->If you would prefer to be notified by email (the email will go to the email address you used to sign up for BL), select the option for "Email".
------>Once you have specified how you want to be notified when your posts get quoted, scroll down and hit Save Changes.

This will only notify you when people quote your posts however. I believe you can also fiddle with your settings to receive a notification whenever someone replies to threads you create, but otherwise it is up to you to stay on top of replying to what people say in response to what previously posted.

ok thanks. it would be easier just make the thread change color when there is new post, when I look the list where I see my posts.

ok thanks. it would be easier just make the thread change color when there is new post, when I look the list where I see my posts.

You can also click on the notifications (http://www.bluelight.org/vb/usercp.php) link for an up-to-date list of the threads you've posted in that have been active since you last posted. Probably should have just mentioned that originally to you!