View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Doing a acid with a girl?

Ego_death

Greenlighter
Can't decide whether it's a good idea to do it with the girl I'm seeing. I've never done a psychedelic with a girl, only on my own or with really close friends so it's almost sacred to us. Maybe it's time to let that go. I really like this girl, thing is, not sure she likes me as much. Also we will likely end our relationship in 2 months when she leaves the country which I'm perfectly fine with. We've been seeing each other 1 month. Sorry this is just a weird decision to make. Reason I want to do it is because I know it will be really fun and I want to introduce her to it. I'm just worried about what that might mean or how I'll feel after. Only doing psychedelics with close friends can make it pretty intimate so to do it with a girl that doesn't like you as much can be a weird dilemma. As you can tell I'm quite sentimental which is holding me back from enjoying myself.

Also there's the question of having sex on acid which I've never done. Did that have any affect on your relationships?

It's hard to introduce someone to LSD when you're just becoming acquainted with it. I made this mistake with my girlfriend years ago and ended making a fool of myself.

It looks like you're approaching this idea with perhaps too many expectations. Also seems to me like you're only concerned about how your own feelings, and not hers.
Has your friend manifested interest in trying LSD? If she does accept to try this with you, are you willing to discuss boundaries with her, to let her experience this on her own terms, to let her have her own space if things become too intense? Are you capable of offering emotional support if she needs it?

I'd be prepared to indeed share relatively intimate things. If you don't really mind and are just curious where it will lead, I don't see why not, but IMO it's hard to trip and not be able to be honest with someone.

I personally would not use acid if I was wanting to get laid with someone but thats my honest opinion. If you wanna trip with them fair enough but if your doing it to get laid well maybe if you ask me I would not recommend that way. Thats my own opinion mate and as your individual with your own thoughts and opinions free will is yours to decide on what to do. Hope all goes well.

Don't give a girl drugs because you want to get laid. That's fucking gross behavior, dude. I hope that's not your plan.

This is a tricky situation and it seems like it could lead to a very emotional and volatile trip. Or maybe y'all will have a great time. Why not just keep the doses low, chill, and discuss boundaries WHILE SOBER, then stick to them.

Don't give a girl drugs because you want to get laid. That's fucking gross behavior, dude. I hope that's not your plan.

This is a tricky situation and it seems like it could lead to a very emotional and volatile trip. Or maybe y'all will have a great time. Why not just keep the doses low, chill, and discuss boundaries WHILE SOBER, then stick to them.

True

Surely given that he's been seeing her for a month and they're in a relationship, I'd imagine he can get laid with her pretty much whenever he wants; and hence that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with his reasons for taking acid. Also he specifically stated:

Reason I want to do it is because I know it will be really fun and I want to introduce her to it.

OP: If you're in a relationship with her and you're getting the vibe that she's not into you so much, then that could definitely make for a pretty awkward acid trip. Then again perhaps it needs highlighting. It's something that I'd want to clarify anyway... and especially before taking acid together

Oh yeah, from that perspective. It can go either way hahaha. Just be sure to be aware of her emotional state and if its gets weird then you stop and just make a joke about it, i suppose. But, if it's really intense she may not go anywhere afterall...

Our relationship might just be her using me for sex, haven't really talked about it but I usually open up to her and her not as much to me. Doing acid would be like opening up a bit more of my soul in a way. My sentimentality is stopping me from enjoying myself.

It looks like you're approaching this idea with perhaps too many expectations. Also seems to me like you're only concerned about how your own feelings, and not hers.
Has your friend manifested interest in trying LSD? If she does accept to try this with you, are you willing to discuss boundaries with her, to let her experience this on her own terms, to let her have her own space if things become too intense? Are you capable of offering emotional support if she needs it?

You're right I should let her experience it on her own terms. If we both enjoy it, we both should be happy it happened. I just haven't figured it out yet. I'm quite insecure. And ofcourse I''m willing to offer emotional support. I'm aware of the stakes but the main goal is to have fun.

No one can say how this will go, because it depends a lot on your personalities, and none of us know you well enough - but I'd say go for it. There's imo a good chance it will be fun, and it will be something special between the two of you, the experience you had together.

fuck her brains out
EOT - end of thread

I second this =D

If you feel insecure and/or worried about your relationship with her and you haven't really talked about it, then taking LSD with her is a bad idea. Clearly there are some things you need to talk about with this person before you are ready to trip together.

It sounds a bit forced too mate. Cant it be really simple, you ask her and she says yes or no? Thats the wnd of it.

Our relationship might just be her using me for sex, haven't really talked about it but I usually open up to her and her not as much to me. Doing acid would be like opening up a bit more of my soul in a way. My sentimentality is stopping me from enjoying myself.

Then it's likely not a very good idea. I mean it could be just a fun shared time, but if you feel like you want more from her than what she is giving you, then I see how that could easily lead to thought loops and anxiety on acid. Maybe you will open up a lot more on acid, and not feel that reciprocated which can left you feeling hurt. I personally wouldn't want to trip with someone who's not important to me, and from the way you describe your relationship with this girl it sounds like it's nothing too serious.

I mean if you really didn't give a damn about it being serious or not it could still be a fun time, but the way you talk about how your "sentimentality" get's in the way of your fun I feel like you have expectations at play that may leave you feeling hurt if they are amplified by an acid trip.

If you feel insecure and/or worried about your relationship with her and you haven't really talked about it, then taking LSD with her is a bad idea. Clearly there are some things you need to talk about with this person before you are ready to trip together.

Absolutely. This sounds like a recipe for a horrible trip. If you have insecurity about her feelings for you and your sentimentality, I would make sure to get this all out in the open FIRST, or yes it will lead to horrid anxiety and thought loops. Whatever reservations you have, get them straight.. or you may just dwell on them the entire experience. I've been in this situation before and ended up making a complete ass of myself and had a horrible time.

And sex on LSD? Now everyone should try that at least once! I found it particularly un-enjoyable. Lots of strange smells, and... they have a big hole down there? Nature is a strange beast.