Please read the rules...

busted.produk

Bluelighter
This is pretty much just a rant cause i need to vent real quick....
So ive been coming to bluelight daily for many years(posting occasionally for a couple) and regularly i notice posters that have obviously not read the rules. Some days it frustrates me to no end that this amazing resource is being disrespected so contemptuously. I cant count the amount of posts per week i read that blatantly disregard the "no sourcing", the "what should i take to get high", the "what did i just take" etc rule.
It drives me crazy sometimes!
I also read the most common of questions(daily) that are being posted over and over when if posters just took 30 seconds to use the search function, or checked a sticky, or even just used google, they could have their question answered without excessive speculation and opinion.
Is this indicative of the times where people would rather avoid the quest for knowledge and understanding and have the next guy do the "heavy lifting" for them? I hope not...
Sometimes i feel like walter from the big lebowski when hes got his gun out yellin at smokey to "mark it zero!! Doesnt anyone pay attention to the rules anymore!" hehehe
Hey there, if youre reading this, lets all strive to be better by helping those that need it but by also helping ourselves when able.
Sorry(not really) to rant but i needed to get the thought out...

It drives me crazy sometimes, too! I wish I could sticky this in BDD but will move to Social.

loungers did not die so social could become a dumping ground for threads no one cares about smdh rn

Social welcomes all input except things that do not fit our strict guidelines and this is quite ok in social but i didn't read it to be honest and never will.

Oh dear this has been moved to support and clicking on the last post in social lead to this and didnnot display the forum .

Last edited:
loungers did not die so social could become a dumping ground for threads no one cares about smdh rn

I posted in "homeless"
...and you cared enough to reply, which in turn bumped it....
Thats like watering weeds and then bitchin about the state of your garden.
Not criticising, just pointing out..