• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

How many sports fans here on BL?

truenamebrand

Bluelighter
Like I'm sure a lot of you BL'ers, I have "interests," and occupy my mind with, topics and material that is of the more "serious" variety. A lot of these things aren't necessarily good for one's mental health; but, well, you can't unlearn certain things... So sports is basically my escape.

I follow all four of the major American sports -- the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. Fan of the Dolphins, Sixers, Mets and Flyers.

What sports does everyone follow and who are your teams? Any other fans of those four squads?

there are separate threads for each of those sports in this subforum

NHL - Sabres

NFL - Bills

NBA - Who gives a fuck? It's a shit sport.

MLB - Mets/Braves (Also, don't really care b/c it is also a shit sport).

I've never enjoyed watching sports for some reason, but I do like the Texas Rangers baseball team. Used to go to games when I was young, our relatives had front row tickets behind home plate. It's kinda different when you can really shout at the players and they'll even turn and respond at times.

I don'r watch much sports anymore, but played them in my "youth". My favorites were hockey and baseball.

Once i went to a fight and a hockey game broke out, imagine that !

:\

Like I'm sure a lot of you BL'ers, I have "interests," and occupy my mind with, topics and material that is of the more "serious" variety. A lot of these things aren't necessarily good for one's mental health; but, well, you can't unlearn certain things... So sports is basically my escape.

I follow all four of the major American sports -- the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. Fan of the Dolphins, Sixers, Mets and Flyers.

What sports does everyone follow and who are your teams? Any other fans of those four squads?

why the dolphins and Mets instead of the eagles and Phillies?