• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health I'm greatful I didn't commit suicide because:

I’m probably going to be mugged for this but, I am thankful cause I came to Christ. I’m not here to judge anyone. I know exactly what all of you are going thru. I truly believe there is a hell and I would of ended up there forever.

On a side not. Just because I say and profess Christ doesn’t mean I’m perfect and I’ll let you down. But I know how hard drug addiction is. It’s been my folly for many years. Hope this helps someone.

^LOL<3

Nah, I think it is just one of those threads where people will trickle in and answer for a long time to come.:)

I like the idea!

I'm grateful I'm alive because I was very recently able to have a relationship with my brother that I never thought was possible and am so happy to see the ridiculous similarities between us (in our live experiences and character traits) despite our very different upbringings.

Just think of THIS -- if any of us were dead n gone , we would have missed seeing Donald Trump as the USA president !
And somewhere in the reams of Facebook today I saw him referred to as the "SCROTUS" .
So I mean.... it's an amazing time to be alive, if you think about that.