• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3,4 CTMP addiction/WD

no_id

Bluelighter
Hey all

I'm at the end of a 2 months 3,4 CTMP run.

I stopped 3 or 4 days ago as at the end the only effect I was getting was instant panic attack with ER option. Was convinced I was dying 5 or 6 times. I wasn't even taking that much : I didn't finish my 2g stash in the two month, took 20mg a day or something like that.

I just wan't to know if some have experience with this product, in term of permanent effects or things like that, if some have been addicted to, sharing experiences and stuff. I begin to seriously fear for my health, the 2 last week of the binge was far than optimal in this term, and I bet that I begin to be in the kind of stage where stim use can be detrimental to my psyche/neurons/health

(in all Ive done : one 1,5 month speed binge, two 1 month 2-fa binge, one 2 month 3,4CTMP binge, one 3 week MDPV binge (snorted), 4 or 5 4-days smoked APVP binge, one 2 week smoked APVP binge, two 2 week 3MMC binge. I used stim sparingly aside that, sometime only on the weekend, sometime not for months... Bet it's time to stop).

I term of WD the day 1->3 was almost worst than an opiate WD (I was detoxing from opiates -day 6- at the same time thought, but not to a major extends, only 300mg codeine 2d/3.). Bed ridden for 2 days moving in every way only to avoid the anxiety. downed xanax and 750mg dxm for some rellief, xanax made almost nothing but interestingly since the DXM ive far less anxiety.

Last edited:
Well, to answer your question, no one knows the long term affects, it is a research chemical after all. We don't know if 3,4 CTMP is neurotoxic or not (I am guessing it isn't, after all Methylphenidate isn't) so you could've fucked something up. Honestly, you are just experiencing a very brutal comedown (Which Methylphenidate is well known for). Eat good, supplements, no more stims, the usual. Good luck mate.

I was taking 3,4-CTMP daily for a few months, between 5 and 20mg, sometimes a little bit more. Had no side-effects in the time I was taking it and didn't notice anything in the way of withdrawal when I stopped. It was much gentler to use and stop using than coke or amphetamines in my experience.

Taking DXM for relief is not a good idea, take some time out from the gear, get a check-up with your doctor if you don't improve.

Hey all

I'm at the end of a 2 months 3,4 CTMP run.

I stopped 3 or 4 days ago as at the end the only effect I was getting was instant panic attack with ER option. Was convinced I was dying 5 or 6 times. I wasn't even taking that much : I didn't finish my 2g stash in the two month, took 20mg a day or something like that.

I just wan't to know if some have experience with this product, in term of permanent effects or things like that, if some have been addicted to, sharing experiences and stuff. I begin to seriously fear for my health, the 2 last week of the binge was far than optimal in this term, and I bet that I begin to be in the kind of stage where stim use can be detrimental to my psyche/neurons/health

(in all Ive done : one 1,5 month speed binge, two 1 month 2-fa binge, one 2 month 3,4CTMP binge, one 3 week MDPV binge (snorted), 4 or 5 4-days smoked APVP binge, one 2 week smoked APVP binge, two 2 week 3MMC binge. I used stim sparingly aside that, sometime only on the weekend, sometime not for months... Bet it's time to stop).

I term of WD the day 1->3 was almost worst than an opiate WD (I was detoxing from opiates -day 6- at the same time thought, but not to a major extends, only 300mg codeine 2d/3.). Bed ridden for 2 days moving in every way only to avoid the anxiety. downed xanax and 750mg dxm for some rellief, xanax made almost nothing but interestingly since the DXM ive far less anxiety.

Sounds exactly like a Desoxypipradrol OD. Those stims are too strong to be spreading the market IMHO. You can OD so quickly. 1mg can make a big difference. Leading to psychosis and hardcore physical side effects (I wont describe em here, because it might trigger some).

It is garbage. Bottom line. Don't take it. There are numerous save alternatives.

Damn that was some OD ? this product is garbage then, aside the OD symptoms I had no other effect at the end, and I didn't up my dosage.... Perhaps it have a long half life and dosage add to the previous day dosage... You can't be high with 3,4 ctmp, and if you take too much it's hard to see that you are overamping, effect doesn't seem to add beetween doses

I was trying it as a functionnal stim, it's not really good for that (too jiterry, concentration isn't that good), but price is ridiculously low

Is this dangerous ? I'm better now thought. I didn't experienced psychosis (never with stim), but physical/anxiety symptom was too much to take.