Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weed delusions

Godwintwo2

Greenlighter
Hi guys, something happened on weed today and I would like to ask a few questions. So today was my third time smoking weed and while the first two times I didn't get that high but this time was completely different (the weed was by far the most potent this time btw. I think like silver haze or white rhino.) so I took a few bong hits and starting going completely numb and tingled all over. This was good but when we went to smoke some more I heard someone say something and turned around and saw someone peering down the thin alley and vaguely remember him saying "hey what u got down there?!?" I then turned and bolted in an absolute blur and when he finally caught up with me I realised that the whole thing was a delusion but still couldn't tell so I asked him all about it and apperently I'd told him what that guy had said and couldn't even remember. After this, I kind of came to my senses but still continued to feel pranoid every now and then and still feel quite anxious and I feel like a sudden flash that runs through my body and suddenly I forget the last five minutes. My family has no schizophrenia in it but I do have bipolar and anxiety/depression in my family and have suffered with the last two myself.
So my questions are
1. Do you think I may have developed some mental illness such as schizophrenia?
2. Are these just normal effects of a bad "trip" on really good bud
3.should I avoid using this drug from now on or maybe just in lower doses
UPDATE: I'm starting to feel less delusional but still had problems differentiating my imagination from reality about 4 hrs after smoking

2. Are these just normal effects of a bad "trip" on really good bud

Not really.

but I do have bipolar and anxiety/depression in my family and have suffered with the last two myself.

Sorry but you need to be very careful from here on out. I can relate so I am speaking from experience. Are you smoking for fun? Or do you feel a need to escape from reality? If you can do without for a while, then I recommend a period of abstinence just to clarify to yourself what is "real" because things can get right out of hand quickly otherwise.

Dont be alarmed, but that seems significantly more than an expected effect from using weed.

Consider a long break or even abstinence. This sounds like it effectx you more than zny chrm should

Thanks and I definately agree with you on this and I'll be taking a break for quite some time. This may be a stupid question but do u think it might be pushing it to take 1 decent rip from a bong every once a month?

Dont be alarmed, but that seems significantly more than an expected effect from using weed.
should

Ik u said don't be alarmed haha but do u think there's a chance it mighve been laced. The guy who gave it to me said it make you numb and "gives you some trippy shit" and did exactly that to me

Thanks and I definately agree with you on this and I'll be taking a break for quite some time. This may be a stupid question but do u think it might be pushing it to take 1 decent rip from a bong every once a month?

If i was you i would quit while your ahead. IF you continue to smoke bongs you might end up developing more serious mental health symptoms such as psychosis or paranoid delusions and worst case scenario you may end up requiring anti-psychotic medication to function.

Weed can be a soft harmless drug to a lot of users but to some users prone to emotional weakness or mental problems weed can be more crippling debilitating and problematic to these people than hard drugs like meth heroin or cocaine.

If i was you i would quit while your ahead. IF you continue to smoke bongs you might end up developing more serious mental health symptoms such as psychosis or paranoid delusions and worst case scenario you may end up requiring anti-psychotic medication to function.

Weed can be a soft harmless drug to a lot of users but to some users prone to emotional weakness or mental problems weed can be more crippling debilitating and problematic to these people than hard drugs like meth heroin or cocaine.

Yeah i really don't wanna end up like that so I'm gonna give the weed to a mate. But id hesitate to do so because I have this feeling that even though it's super rare, it may have been laced with LSD because my dealer claimed it gives you trippy shit and I was experiencing strange visuals and patterns as my body tingled unlike my other two experiences with the drug. Do you think this would be the case? I may have also greened out completely since it was extremely potent and I have zero tolerance

Last edited:
It very well may have been laced, I certainly wouldn't be finishing that lot off if I were you. It may take a few days for side effects to wear off if so, so don't panic, however don't drive until you feel back to normal. You definitely did not just develop a mental illness, however I would take EXTREME caution with psychotropic substances such as LSD or anything 'trippy' It doesn't mean you can't smoke again but definitely give it a good break.

It very well may have been laced, I certainly wouldn't be finishing that lot off if I were you. It may take a few days for side effects to wear off if so, so don't panic, however don't drive until you feel back to normal. You definitely did not just develop a mental illness, however I would take EXTREME caution with psychotropic substances such as LSD or anything 'trippy' It doesn't mean you can't smoke again but definitely give it a good break.

Yeah I'll definately get rid of it and avoid all psychedelics from now on as I now know that these kinds of things really don't effect me well. And yeah I'll definately be giving these things a break for awhile until I'm not the right environment on the right occasion. Thanks

Post a pic up here. We'll tell you what kind of quality the product is. My money is on a Sativa dominant strain.

It would be good to have these two threads merged.