Fractured Humerus

Draven26

Bluelighter
So MRI came back on my right humerus and it's fractured.. I'm gonna do physical therapy and shit but I was wondering if upping my trt dose to 150 or even 200 would make much of a difference in healing it faster? It's been a month and a half already and it's getting worse. I haven't worked out in a month in a half and I'm surprised I haven't killed myself from boredom! =/ anyways you can ignore this message if I sound like a dumb ass but I'll take any advice man i'm fucking depressed right now sorry

I don't think it will speed things up, 150 is good. Just give it time, try to work on something like mindfulness for the negative thoughts man.

So MRI came back on my right humerus and it's fractured.. I'm gonna do physical therapy and shit but I was wondering if upping my trt dose to 150 or even 200 would make much of a difference in healing it faster? It's been a month and a half already and it's getting worse. I haven't worked out in a month in a half and I'm surprised I haven't killed myself from boredom! =/ anyways you can ignore this message if I sound like a dumb ass but I'll take any advice man i'm fucking depressed right now sorry

Hi there old friend.. Get yourself back into gym and concentrate on what exercises you can do for legs... Leg press, leg extensions, calf raises etc..

Hi there old friend.. Get yourself back into gym and concentrate on what exercises you can do for legs... Leg press, leg extensions, calf raises etc..

Hell yeah I was gonna go hard at legs man lol legs, cardio ( hiking and shit ) and abs!

As seen on the recent plain films, there is a small cortical depression of the posterior aspect of the humeral head with a trace of reactive edema. A second focus also may be present further medially. In addition there is minimally displaced fracture of the anterior inferior glenoid rim consistent with a bony Bankart lesion. Therefore the humeral head cortical lesions are suggestive of Hill-Sachs lesions and previous anterior shoulder dislocation.

^^ Those were the findings.. I hope the cracks I have in glenoid rim and the fracture down the humerus will heal.. cuz it's been a month and a half and I still can't fucking sleep as comfortable as I used to. And I threw out my back yesterday picking up a pen that woman dropped but it's a good thing I hid it well and she barely noticed I was in pain. Fucking have shit luck man honestly everything bad happens to me and I don't want to sound like a little bitch but honestly I hate feeling powerless and not being able to lift weights man fucking bullshit!

As seen on the recent plain films, there is a small cortical depression of the posterior aspect of the humeral head with a trace of reactive edema. A second focus also may be present further medially. In addition there is minimally displaced fracture of the anterior inferior glenoid rim consistent with a bony Bankart lesion. Therefore the humeral head cortical lesions are suggestive of Hill-Sachs lesions and previous anterior shoulder dislocation.

^^ Those were the findings.. I hope the cracks I have in glenoid rim and the fracture down the humerus will heal.. cuz it's been a month and a half and I still can't fucking sleep as comfortable as I used to. And I threw out my back yesterday picking up a pen that woman dropped but it's a good thing I hid it well and she barely noticed I was in pain. Fucking have shit luck man honestly everything bad happens to me and I don't want to sound like a little bitch but honestly I hate feeling powerless and not being able to lift weights man fucking bullshit!

Give it time, don't be too impatient... Normally takes about 3 months to heal properly..

Is shoulder dislocation a regular occurrence.?

Give it time, don't be too impatient... Normally takes about 3 months to heal properly..

Is shoulder dislocation a regular occurrence.?

Well I've dislocated my right shoulder once during an underground fight my dumbass friend held for a bunch of people one night.. 60-80 people maybe? guys/girls.. but I ended up fighting a guy literally twice my size.. I weighed 150 at the time.. he weighed 240.. and I pissed myself before and I'm not embarassed to say it.. he was an intimidating mother fucker let alone a giant. But when my friend put me on blast and said I was too chicken shit to fight the guy comes up to me and with his strong ass german accent he told me that regardless of if I win or lose I would still get to go home with the two beautiful women he brought with him. And holy shit man.. these ladies had the perfect curves.. not too big not too skinny.. fat asses and gorgeous faces you'd love to skeet on! Anyways I'm really getting carried away cuz I was just picturing it all again.. but let's just say he respected that I was an aggressive fighter despite me being intimidated by him. That was probably one of the only times I've ever been intimidated by someone besides the first time I ever been in a fight. But usually I carry with me a lot of aggression and pain that people have given to me so when I get into a fight.. it never ends well for the other guy. And I usually end up freaking them the fuck out when I start bleeding and they see the look of pure enjoyment on my face. The beast in me will make you shit your pants.. make you prance.. or you either run off into the night or stay in the ring and man up to fight.. whether I get my ass kicked or I beat somebody's ass.. I have fun! I never wanna kill that person but I also never want to lose and embarass myself! And everybody is always entertained because I'll give the people what they wanna see even if it has to be me that bleeds. But the fight went something like ten minutes into it.. me busting up my face by his huge ass hands and I'm getting my ass kicked up until I hit him with the nicest upper cut. His big ass went down and I was pounding away at his face but I honestly don't know where it all went wrong. The minute they were about to stop the fight I got way to excited and backed away.. but when he turned red and his eyes got big and scary as fuck.. let's just say it was like looking in the mirror and I knew I was fucked! He ended up putting me in an arm bar and my stubborn ass didn't tap out. Shit got bad when it all went silent. I didn't feel the pain till we got the ER and they reset my shoulders.. fuck that hurt! But I think I was in shock because everyone had their jaws dropped low to the floor and I didn't know why up until I looked in the mirror inside my friends house and I freaked the fuck out when I saw my shoulder dangling like it was just a fucking toy to take apart. Ugh God that was awful.. but a few friends came with me to the ER.. so did the bad ass guy and his ladies.. and I ended up bringing both of them back to my place and I had two of the most nicest nurses to heal me and make me feel better lol fuck man good memories I will NEVER forget! That was a good night! I miss all those guys man =/ anyways I'm heading to bed after writing in my journal trying to spend time with God! I got the Devil trying to chase after me and I need to leave this mother fucker before my mind goes dark! Later guys!