• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis delusions?

Godwintwo2

Greenlighter
Hi guys, something happened on weed today and I would like to ask a few questions. So today was my third time smoking weed and while the first two times I didn't get that high but this time was completely different (the weed was by far the most potent this time btw.) so I took a few bong hits and starting going completely numb and tingled all over. This was good but when we went to smoke some more I heard someone say something and turned around and saw someone peering down the thin alley we were in and vaguely remember him saying "hey what u got down there?!?" I then turned and bolted away in a blur and when he finally caught up with me I realised that the whole thing was a serious delusion but still couldn't tell whether it had or hadn't really happened so I asked him whether this was true land apperently I'd told him what that guy had said and couldn't even remember. After this, I kind of came to my senses but still continued to feel pranoid every now and then and still feel quite anxious and I feel like a sudden flash that runs through my body and suddenly I forget the last five minutes. My family has no schizophrenia in it but I do have bipolar and anxiety/depression in my family and have suffered with the last two myself.
So my questions are
1. Do you think I may have developed some mental illness such as schizophrenia? (The effects have subsided slightly after 3 hrs)
2. Are these normal effects of good weed?
3. Should I avoid weed usage from now on?
4. Will CBD hemp oil help bring me down?
Thanks guys any answers will be much appreciated
And sorry yes Ik I worded this pretty weirdly but I'm still quite stoned.

sounds like paranoia.

weed paranoia has had be do some weird shit in fear of something irrational.

CBD should help.

do not tell yourself it's a mental illness. that's not something you can diagnose. it was likely paranoia/panic attack

very common with low tolerance and good weed

you're good my friend :).

the CBD/CBN in the weed is supposed to counteract the THC's effects. it's been said that THC causes the mania and CBD/CBN counteracts

Thanks For your reply man, I was really freaking out for a while. I guess next time I should have some CBD oil before hitting the bong and take it slower then. TBH until now I never really thought of weed as a full-blown drug and will take it much more seriously from now on. Cheers

Yeah thanks haha I agree, a bong isn't the best choice for beginners at all I shall use a bowl from now on. Cheers haha

Hi again,

I shall use a bowl...

Actually in some way i'm not too confident i can differentiate a "bowl" (show me yours!) from a bong from a balloon: it's all the same to me when it comes to gaining control over dosage and intake frequency; using lesser dosage toking i've observed what may be an effect of de-sensitization to an allergy which was acquired/developped while trying to deal with "delay/buffer" accessories, exactly. M'well, that's going to be my concatenated version anyway.

Good day, have fun!! =D

Oh thanks I reckon I'll probably take it hit by hit then. But unfortunately I don't have a bowl yet but I'm going to get one soon and I'll send a photo then. Cheers!

Salutations,

...going to get one soon and I'll send a photo then.

Good, i'll initiate a diaporama:

2lkfa03.jpg
1z3tsep.jpg

2 sides of a same thing (on left cannabis, on right "delusions"), but i gather this "bowl" ain't anywhere close to what you actually got in mind anyway...

;)

Good day, have fun!! =D

Hey, egzoset, unfortunately the images aren't showing for some reason so I'll have a look soon when I get home. But in the mean time, I came across a few plans that I can't rlly back out of tonight and while I know I probably shouldn't smoke just to give myself a break so I don't get the same problems, I'm gonna find it rlly hard to abstain. Do u think it's safe to give it a go again with some CBD oil.

Cheers!

Hi, nothing to worry about it's just weed having fun with you.

I wish my tolerance was as low.

I've got loads of similar anecdotes, one time I believed all my thoughts were visible in balloons above my head, you know like in comics. It was difficult not thinking negative stuff about people, esp as I found everything hilarious. I don't know how many times I've thought headrests in parked cars were undercover policemen waiting for me. One time I even had houses lean over and smile at me.

Weed can make an ordinary day feel like Christmas did when I was 6. Once you know about the fear, it's possible to jump on her back and ride that baby. Enjoy yourself!

Salutations,

...gonna find it rlly hard to abstain.

I wish my tolerance was as low.

Me too i must confess!

Do u think it's safe to give it a go again with some CBD oil.

Although i'm no prohibitionist i can't rationally promote smoking alternatives when there's so much more benefit at hand, especially if it's possible to explore the vaporization of various THC/CBD ratios i believe!

M'well, now you're going to need THC oil in order to enjoy some mixing experiments i guess! ;)

Personally i'd try to find a proper balance since THC is somewhat the counterpart of CBD and vice-versa, if i may simplify using my own understanding of it anyway. In other words avoid extremes and embrace harmony... So i'd try to tame down the negative effects, but then i'm not even confident we're after a common goal while i vaguely recall that CBD alone would call for some scrutiny in cases of a pre-existing mental condition, for example. In other words i'd go for blending something like 2 ~ 3 parts of THC and 1 of CBD, maybe a bit less of the later. Preferably in presence of a small group of trusty friends, considering it's somewhat special, etc. Micro-dosage should help with self-awareness, e.g. take your time between 2 tokes...

The thing is, when it's too nicely balanced one can expect the "WOW" effect to fail justifying such cannabic intake in the 1st place, unless different incentives are at play which are refocussed on aspects as aroma/taste appreciation, enjoying the smoker-like habit itself, etc.

Good day, have fun!! =D

Was that legal weed you smoked? Underground (illegal) weed can be adulterated with synthetic cannabinoids (which aren't really cannabinoids at all) that result in weird effects. Sometimes very bad effects. Just another reason to make sure you vote... so that your weed can be legal, regulated, and available in a strain that's perfect for you.

Salutations Kaptain_Kaution,

Just another reason to make sure you vote... so that your weed can be legal, regulated, and available in a strain that's perfect for you.

Just try to keep up with the news, even if it's not always fresh - m'well, at least it seems your plate is full:

G&M: Banned pesticide found at medical marijuana company (2017-May-3)

« ...discovery of a banned pesticide at Hydropothecary Corp. ... ...leaf samples taken during an inspection of its Gatineau facility contained myclobutanil. The chemical, which is used to kill mildew, is a known carcinogen that is strictly prohibited for use on plants that are smoked... »

Euh...

Good day, have fun!! =D