• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cataloguing the plethora of branded legal highs

wofl

Greenlighter
hellos! i've been using these forums as a resource for years but never felt the need to become an active member before. i come to you now to share a new resource and ask for help/info:

i have spent the last coupla weeks compiling a catalogue of every branded legal high i could find and the various ingredients that have been in different versions of these brand name powders/tablets/capsules/herb blends.

the list is quite extensive but incomplete. if anyone has any old packets lying round or access to such things i would love it if the information could be added to this catalogue.

since it's intended to be a reference for everyone who is interested i would greatly appreciate input towards the best way to organise the entries - alphabetical? by chemical structure? by drug type?

it's currently in the form of an open office spreadsheet but i am planning to find a better way to present it or web access and easy browsing/lookup.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_t2QQvE9i3kQ0ZIU1FwOWZZckE

your thoughts and helps in any way possible are greatly welcomed - i hope this provides some useful service/entertainment/fascination to you as it has for me :)

cheers,
wofl.