• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Citalopram(SSRI) 7 months ago still no signs of my brain serotonin

DJCLAZZO

Greenlighter
MDMA and Citalopram(SSRI) 7 months ago still no signs of my brain serotonin I really want to know the quickest way of getting it back this has been the hardest 7 months of my life I really want it back please :| Please is there any other way 5htp won't work weed made it worse fucking hemp Tea buds (cbd) not working (multi vitamins) Doctors and Psychiatrists not working :/ Please Help me anyone with info on how to get my sertotonin and dopamine levels back and end this 2nd stage Psychosis I got from the combo of MDMA and SSRI i read on here 7months ago that it would be safe what a complete cunt lol but really I need help! please I'm begging to the guy who gives me a working solution and gives me the power to end this Psychosis I got from the combo REWARD £100 return my serotonin and dopamine £250 that way I can munch all pills I want again <3 most of all fuck the doctor who prescribed me citalopram Anyway I ain't joking I will pay to see my self back to normal!

I'm sorry but I don't think BL can really help you here. It's way more complex than just 'getting your serotonin back' and nobody here can really help you. You say doctors and psychiatrists aren't working but they have a far higher chance than our forum so just keep trying and listening to what they tell you.

My only suggestion is lots of exercise, complete abstinence from all stimulants (including caffeine) and try to establish a healthy diet. All of this is easier said than done of course.

I don´t know anything about it what-so-ever! But maybe some of these products might help from this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlMxTpONKT0&t=1190s
Again I have no idea if it will get worse. I have just heard if you get serotonine syndrome which it seems you have gotten then you need to stay away from ALL drugs that includes cannabis, caffeine and alcohol too.