• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Clairvoyance

Off the current topic but on topic to this thread I had an experience in synchronicity that has left me with questions.

After finishing my current contract I spent time speaking with the site manager subtly digging for the next contract, with that still very much on my mind I stopped to get work done on my vehicle. There was a 20ish year old male pulling weeds out of the hedges who greeted me with that happy abandon so common for people with some mental handicaps. I smiled and said hi, he followed with suggesting I leave my resume at the counter because this was a great place to work. I started to say something about why I was really there when he interrupted with "I hope you get the job" and went back to work.

Just enough I'm having issues dismissing it with my best skepticism.

Edit: So today I got a job offer from a plant I never applied to.

Last edited:
I ain't going back to those 440 soundz. Loving it! From here on out this is my new tuning! 432 Hz. Man, this was an awesome thread. Changed my life <3

Ditto! 440 literally sounds sharp like a cat scratching a chalkboard a lot of times. I bet some artists are diggin 432-ish and don't even know it...like in a lot of dubstep and trap they tune the bass down a bit for a heavy resonant feel, and if they use that as a reference they will in turn tune the rest of the instruments to fit it.
I've been going back and remastering my old music as well as the new....I'm really mindblown because I serendipitously created a song where a 16th note lines up exactly to the Schumann Resonance (after re-tuning it to 432), I realized it when I had the idea to encode some binaural effect at 16th note oscillation period and landed upon 7.8hz exactly (OK I was .03 off but Schumann varies up and down, and I prefer it just a touch lower). After remastering the rest of the song with techniques I could only dream of 10 years ago it sounds fucking fabulous.
Synchronicity continues to happen at absurd levels in my life, and I think clairvoyance is continually playing into that, as it helps me orchestrate alignments that are so notable. I'm even getting into some more very solid tests...such a telling people what they are thinking of, guessing coin tosses...next we are going to do that classic symbol test on cards, where I have to guess what symbol is on the card. It should be easy because the facilitator will be looking at the symbol, and I tend to receive subtle signals about what is going on in people's minds...

Last edited:
FractalGenie, that is a wick'd synchronicity, posting that video...the creator of that video is a friend who lives in my town...I hope to collaborate with her on an upcoming project.
Also, that video is part of what influenced me to remaster my most recent album in 432 base tuning (really happy with the results!), make videos for a couple of the songs, add some vocals etc.
Gnostic Bishop, inbox cleared.

Let me know about that for sure ^_^. You should PM me your Soundcloud mate. Synchronicity is something else isn't it?

Here is mind blower of a clairvoyant synchronicity. Yesterday I made 10 index cards with different symbols on each. When I finished I was drawn to message my first love, ex ex ex ex ex girlfriend, we are still cool with each other. Anyway I mentioned I'm doing this psychic experiment....and she was like 'funny you mention that. Two days ago I made ten cards with symbols on them, starting as a joke, and ended up getting right 6 times in a row'
Bear in mind, neither of us knew the other was doing this exact same thing. Even down to the exact number of cards! Plus the fact she achieved results WAY BEYOND statistical significance...that was my synchronicity of the day.

Universe you are killing me, softly. I calculated the odds of guessing 1 in 10 correctly 6 times in a row. The answer is 1 in a million. Exactly.