• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Clairvoyance

vortech

Bluelighter
What are your perspectives on the impossible, possible, or likely phenomenon of clairvoyance? I have been experiencing a lot of absurd probabilities recently, seeing things right before they unfold, or in a few cases a good bit into the future. I wonder where to draw the line between delusion and significant evidence, as this phenomenon can be written off as many 'non-psionic' explanations. Evidence persists, however. I turned some things on with drugs I think, but even weeks without psi-lubricants I still experience, just more subtly.

Undoubtedly I had felt and feel sometimes a certain "knowledge" in what's going to happen and who's thinking what and why. I've had this ever since I was a kid, probably due to introspective and inquisitive nature of my mind. As I grew, practicing meditation, extreme sensory deprivation and silencing for prolonged periods of time enhanced this but LSD had brought this ability up 10-folds and at times I was unable to close the "gate" of receiving as it brought a dreadful feel for a tremendous responsibility for everyone and everything.

I have some ideas on why this is happening to some people: if you view our whole reality as an expression of Consciousness and all physical and theoretical phenomena in it including people, planets, dreams, actions, future, past, love, war, everything as simply a playground for it's expression, then it's possible to see the "mainboard" of our reality exposed and perhaps just by thinking of that in a specific way causes the wave of infinite probabilities of anything to collapse in a unique way that the clairvoyant participant have just "seen".

When it happens, it feels as if I become conscious not only of myself, my actions and networks of life species around me, but the whole Machine by the name of the Universe. Sounds pretty crazy, I know, it's the feeling that's bordering with insanity and schizophrenia IMO.

Just my thoughts and speculations, nothing scientific. %)

Volsam I like how you are talking,about collapsing the infinite possibilities, because I feel the collapse of the quantum wave function lies at the heart of this matter, as a fundamental aspect of onsciousness, perhaps squishable with the likes of quantum weirdness that could potentially allow people to see in an instant the most probable outcome of a future series of events, for instance. Or in a more practical example, thinking of the next most probable word in the sentence I am formulating, using a sort of quantum processing power akin to collapsing the function, while I daydream of completely unrelated thing.

This blog post (filled with scientific citations) came my way recently, and I thought I'd share it:

Precognition Basically Proven, Skeptics Prove Nothing Can Convince Them

The post is based on a study done in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.

There are a lot of other such studies out there, especially coming out of Russia where it's not taboo to research the so-called paranormal.

I don't think skeptics will ever be satisfied, but to me there is plenty to suggest that humans have a non-linear perceiving capacity.

Calling it delusional is redundant. As long as there is human mind, there is delusion happening. We are all deluded so long as we experience suffering.

Delusions are indeed real. Devil's advocate, consider one experiencing visions/premonitions of unexpected, non-coincidental events, at times far preceding said incident (down to the specific date on occasion). Eerie? Sure. Delusions and/or schizophrenia based hallucinations? Muddy waters. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

What about people who keep dream journals, whose dreams come true months or even years later?

In 2016 I microdosed on LSD every day for 2.5 months straight to attempt to teach my brain to stay in touch with that spiritual aspect permanently. I basically believed beyond a shadow of a doubt that my brain could memorize what is taking place physiologically when people take that drug and perceive mystical experiences. It's difficult to say whether or not I succeeded since it would be delusional to assess something like that in terms of the experiment being successful or not. However.. many experiences I had during that time were practically psychic experiences.

To name a few, Dreaming of a text message word for word (imagine the dream is just a screen typing, but you're not typing) then you wake up.. Ten minutes later after waking up I'd receive a text message, word for work; same as the dream. So what happened? Could I have became aware of the person's decision to send that text before the text even took place? During the last few weeks things became quite unreal. Some of my dreams were from the perspective of people who were not me, who (i can only assume) lived long ago.

Kinda tired so forgive me for this post being written so sloppily. Long story short, I can say for sure that I seriously altered myself permanently after the first 2 and a half months of 2016. There are times when things that come out of people's mouths are identical (even the tonal inflection) to thoughts I had a whole minute before I hear them.

I would not recommend anyone microdoses for that long, and especially not with the intentions I had. Even though my intentions were good, things have never been the same (like I said).. I don't live each day 'thinking' I have powers or any nonsense like that. Whatever happened though, I'm normalized to it. Sometimes i do just know things I shouldn't know... about people. I planned on writing about this as a separate post tomorrow (or soon) after I get sleep. on a lot of Kratom right now. There's a lot to discuss about what the hell I experienced during 2 and a half months of eating acid every day. There's a lot I might have seen in the past correlating to already decided events planned globally that could take place in the future; though I hope even little things like me writing this adds to the butterfly effect in a way that prevents some of those events.

bottom line, I think it's real, but we're not supposed to know how or why..

What are your perspectives on the impossible, possible, or likely phenomenon of clairvoyance? I have been experiencing a lot of absurd probabilities recently, seeing things right before they unfold, or in a few cases a good bit into the future. I wonder where to draw the line between delusion and significant evidence, as this phenomenon can be written off as many 'non-psionic' explanations. Evidence persists, however. I turned some things on with drugs I think, but even weeks without psi-lubricants I still experience, just more subtly.

The thing about predicting your own future is that you might subconsciously have planned for it so the only worthy evidence is precognition of something you have absolutely no way of controlling. Even then, you would have to be careful of how you present it ahead of time.

A letter to the press with a predicted occurrence would do to gain your own sense of credibility.

I would encourage any who think they have a PSI to keep trying to prove it.

I myself had a hunch that telepathy was real, from a young age. I did not push this belief around or do much with it until the age of 38 or so when I accidentally telepathically made contact with my then girl friend. Now my wife. She called it an assault because just my one second or two mental tough made her cry.

Without her as a witness/victim, I would not have believed in my second and last successful attempt at contact with another mind. That time I found what I call a cosmic or universal consciousness because I contacted what were a lot of minds.

A Professor Persinger thinks that such a cosmic consciousness lives in our magnetic shield. I do not know if this is true of not as I could not see where I was from inside the cosmic consciousness. That episode lasted only about 6 minutes and I, big tough me, cried all the way through from both the pleasure and pain of the encounter, depending on whether I was being complimented or chastised.

I do not debate the reality of this as I have no evidence to show and only offer it as an anecdotal rendering.

Regards
DL

What about people who keep dream journals, whose dreams come true months or even years later?

My mom dreamed of her father's funeral, it was an incredibly vivid dream that she remembered every detail of like it really happened, and when she woke up she felt like she had seen the future. 2 months later he died, and the funeral happened just like she dreamed, down to specific conversations. This story has always stuck with me and suggested to me that such things are possible.

Contoured Regards, indeed Gnostic Bishop.

I'm perpetually flexing my psionic fields, getting stronger with every day, and I predict a 2020 clarity in just a few years...

Contoured Regards, indeed Gnostic Bishop.

I'm perpetually flexing my psionic fields, getting stronger with every day, and I predict a 2020 clarity in just a few years...

That would be nice as you could save many lives if and when people start believing you.

Regards
DL

FractalGenie, that is a wick'd synchronicity, posting that video...the creator of that video is a friend who lives in my town...I hope to collaborate with her on an upcoming project.
Also, that video is part of what influenced me to remaster my most recent album in 432 base tuning (really happy with the results!), make videos for a couple of the songs, add some vocals etc.
Gnostic Bishop, inbox cleared.

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference is quite profound really, if you're musically inclined. I've got a friend who is basically tone deaf, when he tries to sing along to songs he might sing higher when the note is lower than the previous note, like no sense of it basically. He loves music though, but can't tell a difference. For me, I can tell pretty instantly when it's tuned to 432 instead of 440.

It's a pain though because I play keys and my instrument is always in tune (awesome), but it's always tuned to 440.

Xorky I recommend investing in a weighted midi controller keyboard (and a sustain pedal) and connect it to a laptop...with a few clicks you can retune your virtual instrument to 432 (and the good piano patches stack up well enough to your electric piano, even besting it if you add the right touches of DSP.) And with some knobs you can control the amount of reverb, compression and basically any quality of the timbre on the fly...

Sustain pedals I got... good idea about the midi controller, well actually I believe my first keyboard I got which I never use anymore is one, but it's unweighted.