• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosing etizolam powder

LoveSexDreamz

Bluelighter
I've searched tons of threads but have a unique scenario. Here goes. I need to know if there's an accurate way to dose in this fashion with a mg scale on hand (error of +/- 5mg I think) but without the means to be able to volumetric dose.

I've tried an allergy test by taring a crisp dollar bill that weighed 1g on the nose. Using a tiny pocket knife as a micro scoop, slowly tapped it on top until I achieved 1mg. Effects are very subtle but I need an accurate method which excludes volumetric dosing.

Would it be better to continue in this fashion one mg at a time until effects are noticed, or should I scale out say 10mg, divide it by 4 and slowly work on one of those. Need quick advise please.

Any input appreciated, thanks

I didn't find a solid answer to my question though really

Also need to know the error margin of a 20x.001 scale as my allergy test turned into an overdose

Last edited:
so many scales are bullshit. hence you need to be very careful weighing such a potent drug in its pure form.
Even if you "bulk" it up and work out ok...100mg of this medium contains 1mg of etizolam, you might have 5 mg in 1x 100mg dose and 0mg in another because its almost impossible to get it exactly perfectly distributed....then people end up confused taking
more then they should.

risky, its best left to a multimillion dollar pharma lab to be doing those ssorts of measurements and weighing.

be careful

so many scales are bullshit. hence you need to be very careful weighing such a potent drug in its pure form.
Even if you "bulk" it up and work out ok...100mg of this medium contains 1mg of etizolam, you might have 5 mg in 1x 100mg dose and 0mg in another because its almost impossible to get it exactly perfectly distributed....then people end up confused taking
more then they should.

risky, its best left to a multimillion dollar pharma lab to be doing those ssorts of measurements and weighing.

be careful

I may end up having to acquire the means of volumetric distribution, with PG and pipets, I'd much rather not go that route if possible though. I read on some volumetric thread 20mg on a mg scale should rend any margin error insignificant.

Any truth to this or am I best left to volumetric means? If I do go that route, I can use vegetable capsules for liquids, right?

If I do go that route, I can use vegetable capsules for liquids, right?

No....even with as little as a drop or 2 of liquid they will break down(at least the portion that the liquid has touched) to a jelly pile/puddle.
If youre determined to use them, maybe try to rapidly dry them with a fan as soon as you apply liquid....
Really though, youre better off with a dropper bottle(or transfer pipettes) for as-needed dosing of liquids...

Careful with this in powder form I lost 2 days on this. Never eyeball doses in powder it's a recipe for disaster

Careful with this in powder form I lost 2 days on this. Never eyeball doses in powder it's a recipe for disaster
What about weighing out 5-10mg and diving into fourths?

I'm just skeptical because I lost 7 hr of my life with this

^^I lost about 3-4 months (genuinely can't remember).

Seriously, volumetric dosing is the only way. Do a 1:1 pg/ethanol ratio. The reasons (apart from cheap and seemingly unlimited benzos being an obvious issue) are:

1. Incremental dosing until you reach your intended level/dose means that your dose is staggered over time (so that you don't overshoot your intended level/dose) and inevitably this will require more to reach said level/dose and ergo higher tolerance.
2. If you use mg scales you will inevitably either overshoot your mark, or undershoot it and take more. It's not really possible to consistently weigh 1-2~mg's of powder on milligram scales.

Both methods will inevitably lead to you taking more than intended/developing higher tolerance and/or blacking out. Overshooting your mark too much can genuinely very easily lead to you coming round at the back end of a gram of very active benzo powder.

I was asking similar questions last year... take it easy.

Last edited:
^^I lost about 3-4 months (genuinely can't remember).

Seriously, volumetric dosing is the only way. Do a 1:1 pg/ethanol ratio. The reasons (apart from cheap and seemingly unlimited benzos being an obvious issue) are:

1. Incremental dosing until you reach your intended level/dose means that your dose is staggered over time (so that you don't overshoot your intended level/dose) and inevitably this will require more to reach said level/dose and ergo higher tolerance.
2. If you use mg scales you will inevitably either overshoot your mark, or undershoot it and take more. It's not really possible to consistently weigh 1-2~mg's of powder on milligram scales.

Both methods will inevitably lead to you taking more than intended/developing higher tolerance and/or blacking out. Overshooting your mark too much can genuinely very easily lead to you coming round at the back end of a gram of very active benzo powder.

I was asking similar questions last year... take it easy.

Ok I'd rather not have to buy all the necessary equipment for volumetric means. Could I possibly use a 5mg microscoop or weigh out 5-10mg, divide into fourths, and slowly work on a single pile? How accurate are micro scoops?

Ok I'd rather not have to buy all the necessary equipment for volumetric means. Could I possibly use a 5mg microscoop or weigh out 5-10mg, divide into fourths, and slowly work on a single pile? How accurate are micro scoops?

Is a microscoop essentially a small spoon/scoop used for dosing small amounts? If so, then no, that won't work at all. Some powders take up a lot more space than others do (density iirc?).

Anyway, I've highlighted the issue in my previous post, as have others. Why do you think so many people blackout for a week on benzo powder? They completely fuck up the dose and take too much, then start dabbing from the bag etc etc.

Cost of a pipette/syringe/whatever: 50 pence (possibly even free?)
Cost of pg: less than five pound

So about $5 or so? I know it seems like a fuck on, but I've tried all the methods like dividing 10mg by ten etc. You black out and take all the powder. At least with pg you can fairly accurately dose a milligram.

Last edited:
Is a microscoop essentially a small spoon/scoop used for dosing small amounts? If so, then no, that won't work at all. Some powders take up a lot more space than others do (density iirc?).

Anyway, I've highlighted the issue in my previous post, as have others. Why do you think so many people blackout for a week on benzo powder? They completely fuck up the dose and take too much, then start dabbing from the bag etc etc.

Cost of a pipette/syringe/whatever: 50 pence (possibly even free?)
Cost of pg: less than five pound

So about $5 or so? I know it seems like a fuck on, but I've tried all the methods like dividing 10mg by ten etc. You black out and take all the powder. At least with pg you can fairly accurately dose a milligram.

That leads me to the most important question. What is a typical margin of error on a mg scale? How much do I scale out to render that margin insignificant? I think I read somewhere 20mg because it's +/-5mg error although I'm not sure. Does anyone know how I would go about this?

With repeated weighing and a bit of luck I can usually use a 0.001 scale to weigh out 20mg to seemingly about 1mg/2mg, but you could easily be 5mg out. It depends on the scale and how well you know it. You kind of develop an eye for using them.

as stated, volumetric dosing is the only way to do this in a safe(ish) manner.

I did this with fentanyl which had to be doses of under 1 mg with my tolerance or it would of been deadly.

What i did was:

got a 30 ML bottle of water with an eye dropper top (like a e-juice / vape juice bottle)
30 ML has approximately 600 drops of water per drop out of an eye dropper, 20 drops a mL x 30 mLs = 600 doses.

So if you put 100 mg of E powder in 30 mL of water with an eye dropper, each drop will have 100 / 600 = 0.6 mg of E powder.

Double check your math, but I used fentanyl for months with no scale by using this method, a drug that can be deadly simply by a dose of over a milligram.

I did this with fentanyl which had to be doses of under 1 mg with my tolerance or it would of been deadly.

What i did was:

got a 30 ML bottle of water with an eye dropper top (like a e-juice / vape juice bottle)
30 ML has approximately 600 drops of water per drop out of an eye dropper, 20 drops a mL x 30 mLs = 600 doses.

So if you put 100 mg of E powder in 30 mL of water with an eye dropper, each drop will have 100 / 600 = 0.6 mg of E powder.

Double check your math, but I used fentanyl for months with no scale by using this method, a drug that can be deadly simply by a dose of over a milligram.

This is some great knowledge I'll check the drops myself but I think etizolam is insoluble in water I'll check that too never the less... thanks

I think I can just use pg?

^That method is nowhere near accurate. Each eye dropper will be different and you would need a scale to weigh the initial 100mg (or whatever) dose. And water is nowhere near suitable for etizloam, it's a totally different chemical.

I've already told you how to do it - keep it simple and use pg or high concentration alcohol to do a 1:1 ratio. This way you don't have to try and calculate your dose using multiplication/division, and with a bit of subtle heat and mixing your etizolam should be adequately dissolved.

If you don't mind my asking, why are you so hesitant to go ahead with this? Its been over a month since you first asked; I'm surprised you even have any powder left. Like I say, the equipment costs about £5, if that.