View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Second time dxm user (what a ride)

lone_wanderer

Greenlighter
I feel shy in asking this, but I figured perhaps this of all places where I could share this.

As per the title, I did dxm for the second time. By a huge fault of my own, I went from what I expected a mid 2nd plateau to a deep 3rd plateau.

It was an overall positive experience!

But I wondered if this community would want to hear of this experience.

In short, if this group wants to hear from me I will share, but I do not know if what I can add is of value. If not, I will hold no grudge and drift away.

dxm is fun i did over 1000mg 3-5 times a week for 6 months one time (much younger than I am now I get sick at this point) felt fucking insane.

dxm is fun i did over 1000mg 3-5 times a week for 6 months one time (much younger than I am now I get sick at this point) felt fucking insane.

Just to add information, I did a hair over 750 mg for my trip. I considered it a very intense ride, where 1/4th of the way in I realized I was in for something I did not expect.

I will say that thankfully I maintained control of the ride, but it was a wild one. I will also say that during the ride I felt should share the "revelations" of what I thought...which now I am glad I do not. Even as complete stranger (here)I now feel shy, while during the ride I thought I should reveal my ideas to close ones. No, I did no feel aliens, nor did I feel like I was dead, thankfully. But it did give a forward thinking aspect which I did not expect.

Experiences are very much welcomed and encouraged here. You could add it to this thread or open a topic in trip reports.
Please share as others will benefit from reading this wealth of knowledge