Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV Extacy Mythbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davemp88

Bluelighter
So SWIM just has read many a post saying how one should never IV extacy pills, only pure MDMA powder or molly. SWIM has busted this myth, as they just IV'd a pill they'd gotten from a friend brought back from Coachella, and from what SWIM says, it is AWESOME, and They would assume not anymore dangerous than injecting any other pill or substance.

MYTH: BUSTED! ;)

Unless you care about stuff luke dying from bacterial endocarditis.

Not only the above is true but you don't even know if what's in the pill is MDMA. You are really rolling the dice doing that when you could just eat or plug it

I have IVed "molly" (lord knows what it actually was) and it was fucking intense. My eyes darted around so hard my vision got blurry. Kinda scary at first, but the feeling grew on me.

Don't shoot MDMA!!! FUCK if oral isn't getting you a big enough Rush or whatever your after just boof it dude. Needles are a nasty habit and I can only imagine the damage that shit would do you your tissues/organs.

Well you can micron filter MDMA that went into solution but pills with insolubles are quite a bit harder...
Whether you ought to IV MDMA at all is another question than just the pills vs crystal comparison.

Also welcome but this is not the XTC forum, you need Ecstasy & Empathogens for that,

moving PD> ED

What Myth?

There is no myth that if you IV MDMA you get an effect of course it works.

You missed the point. The risk to reward ratio of doing IV excstacy pill is much higher risk against the use of a more purer form (based on the fact that the pill is tested as MDMA and the crystal like wise).There is no myth to that.

End of; if you IV an exstacy pill you are placing your health at serious risk due to the additional ingredients used to bind the pill together. Inactive if pure some of which will dissolve into the solution and pass filter. All will cause signifcant risk. That's why crystal is generally seen as the lower risk.

NO MYTH BUSTED

^I can't really top that. Of course it works, but pills contain random binders and fillers, at the very least. This isn't even counting the fact that there might be additional active adulterants. It isn't remotely healthy or safe.

P.s please do not use SWIM in future posts... we know that it's you and as such bluelight does not allow it. You've been told this in two previous posts. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.