• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cyclizine question!

lunaranl

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have been trying cyclizine out, and was wondering what dosage is needed for a nice high and what dosages would be dangerous (to avoid)

I have taken at most 400mg (50mg per tablet) is this safe and what dosages has any one else took and how have they felt?

Cyclizine by it self is unlikely to produce a "nice high" at any dose.

Cyclizine is a muscarinic acetylcholinergic antagonist. Meaning it blocks acetylcholine from being able to fit like a key into the lock like receptors muscarinic acetylcholine receptors which can then be further broken down into subtypes which are all over body to different degrees M1 M2 M3 M4 M5

Cyclizine similarly to diphenhydramine might lower the dose needed for rats to develop a conditioned place preference (basically i like this more then my normal state) to traditional drugs of abuse like opiates amphetamine and cocaine.

Additionally, antimuscarinics may reduce the side effects of very strong antipsychotics by altering dopamine however, largely in the areas of the brain that control fine tuned muscle movement and dystonia not in the areas that make say meth feel rewarding.

Lastly, i use antimuscarinics everyday to help keep my medications down without feeling nausous and to reduce flushing.

Taking antimuscarinics for a high is unlikely to be a pleasent experience. While theraputic doses may increase the desirability of certain drugs at subeuphoric doses taking larger amounts will likely lead to rapid heart beat, spiders crawling on skin, delusions, psychosis, amnesia, and if high enough death.

I think d1nach summarized things nicely. Anticholinergics are an awful class of drug to try to abuse. Too many people figure this out the hard way. Try cannabis instead. 1000x safer and it might actually be pleasant.

I have recently started to experiment with Cylizine and am finding it very interesting and very enjoyable. I have read trip reports with people experiencing a strong and disorentating trip at 300mg with others it was 600mg+. By and large the reports tend to be on the less favourable side.

I began at 300mg and had some very light effects visually - a little morphing at my peripheral vision with a nice heavy body and some wobbly legs.

Next was 600mg which brought some ghosting visually body felt fine this time concentration and focus seemed unimpaired.

Now this is where it gets interesting. At 700mgs my body was nice and floaty with objects in the shadows transforming into others - a bag on the chair looked like a cat. I was relaxed to the point of beginning to nod off so I went out to wake up a bit by looking at the night sky. Large 'panes' of the sky flashed orange as if it were a broken area on a screen, it happened in a variety of areas randomly with no regularity that I could discern. What I really enjoyed were the auditory hallucinations. I could hear people chatting away different voices telling me things or talking among themselves. It was interesting and not in any way threatening or unwelcome. In fact for the early part of that experience it felt normal and I tended not to focus too much on it.

That's as far as I have gone to date. I intend to trip another couple of times at that dose before I start to titrate up. I'll move up slowly from now on probably 50mg but no more than 100mg.

Hope this helps.

Oh I'm 11 stone - just in case weight plays a role.

I really think the most underrated high from drugs that block muscarinic acetylchol receptors is the ability to take drugs and eat without puking as easy which matters alot when u cant keep down meds. Not puking on your girl or on the floor at work is pretty high.

If you want t trip balls use DXM instead. Deleriants like cyclizine and diphenhydramine in high doses cause terrible side effects later on down the road, the most noticeable one being short term memory loss.

Just use DXM to trip and make sure whatever product you use contains only DXM.

If you want t trip balls use DXM instead. Deleriants like cyclizine and diphenhydramine in high doses cause terrible side effects later on down the road, the most noticeable one being short term memory loss.

Just use DXM to trip and make sure whatever product you use contains only DXM.

Even if used sporadically?

Its hard to say they arent predictable. My biggest issue would be sudden cardiac death from blocking ion channels that control your heart like herg and na+

It also depends highly on many factors like a non heavy drug user will prob be very very distressed.

The main effects i notice are seeing spiders, double vision, insect biting sensations, urinary retention, sweating shirts full over and over, feeling like you cant breath , dry mouth, abnormal sexual behavior, anger, walking in circles, reduced stomach contrsctions with a pressor effect at low doses causing hypertension and hypotension at high above theraputic dosing.

* every person will likely be terrified the best way i can describe it as scarface where he is saying and i take you all to f***n hell seeing his love with another man that (that is the level of fear like your blood boils) you turn bright red she comes in and shoots you. You see your guard spray her in bullets. You shoot him your about to be busted you use a shotgun pump action shoot everyone your limping around crawling grasping for air sweat and rage like your eyes glaze over and you become cold like the pain and fear of a trapped animal just before its death where your gushing blood and you are just trying to finish the mission to keep your family safe and take everyone who you hate down with you before you die.

And i dont mean like in grandtheft auto this fear and terror is real you cant turn off the game and you could get so mad you could hurt someone

I've tried Cyclizine at 700mgs, well above the therapeutic dose of 50mg and I genuinely enjoyed the trip particularly the hallucinations, but also the body load. At one point it was light and floaty, heavy and relaxed at another. I have pain and other health issues and rarely feel comfortable but felt fine at that dosage.

Not quite sure what the 2nd post means d1nach!

Last edited:
I was trying to put into words how angry i felt when i was a d***head and stupidly kept taking like 200 - 500 mg of dph everyday to try to just drug myself out of my problems because i thought it was the answer bscause i loved feeling calm and not thinking but everytime i had a arguement i ended up just getting wrecked like a fool. But i quickly became psychotic and the rage of deliriant intoxication can get crazy. I am trying to put it into words just how unstable and agitated i got on them in a way people can understand.

Ah, thanks for that. I appreciate the advice, although I have no notion of using Cyclizine any more regularly than once every couple of weeks and definitely not to escape my problems. I enjoy my drug use too much to risk ruining it!